1290 users online (270 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NV - Ricky Dyer, 21, Sparks, 17 July 1993 - murder or suicide?

I read part of the website - the part that counts, and I certainly understand why the parents are so upset with the police. The thing is, while the cops may believe one thing, they will sometimes say another for two reasons: not to get hopes up and not to tip their hand.

It seems to me that people into drugs and brutality games probably like to brag about their crimes. If that is so, someone somewhere knows more than they are saying. Perhaps they don't know who to tell or are afraid to tell.

At any rate, my advice would be to find someone willing to infiltrate and find out. Otherwise, there is simply not enough evidence for the cops to do the job right.

Marti
    www.casewatchers.com

Reference the recent Cuevas case in Philadelphia where a house was set on fire and a 10 day old girl as kidnapped and raised by the arsonist. The police declared the baby dead. Her mother, however, had never given up hope. The police were wrong. If I were the mother in the Dyer case, I would continue to pursue my ideas vs. the police report.

always some times i think police are hiding info, and dont want to say anything but someitmes that info can be like the one missing clue police dont think its relvent and the person close to the case family friends of the person missing, dea alive and such, get this clue and solve it before the cops do, im working on the missing case of janice pockett an 8 yr old girl missing from tolland ct in 1973 and im hiting dead ends and my only next step is to talk to cops and such but i duno its my first case ever im doing so

New Pages Up from Ricky Lenn Dyer's parents

Here's a new page for Ricky:
    http://community-2.webtv.net/Ydyer/WHATHAPPENTOOURSON/

I realize that the parents are distraught and emotional, but many people, including a famous profiler and a police officer, have admitted the police did a slopply job of investigating. I don't think it was lack of evidence, I think it was lack of motivation for some odd reason. The police could have pushed the "players" in the crime a bit harder, I think.

The roommate's last name is big in Western Nevada, though I am unsure if he is related to the big-named Shaw, and this small place has the "good ol' boy" values in many of the police force and the justice system. Not everyone falls into the trap... but too many.

Anyway, this is a new page. I am going to try to sort through all the information and make it easier to read, but I'm not sure how long it will take.

Anyone live out this way, near Sparks, Nevada?

Teraisa

Not sure how, but my original post is gone.

Here it is, from my file on Ricky.

Ricky Lenn Dyer, Jr.

Ricky's parents have written me and asked for my help. Although my field of expertise is missing persons, the Lord has shown me I always have room for one more.

Please visit their web site for their son, and you decide.

Was this murder?

http://community-2.webtv.net/Ydyer/RICKYLENNDYERSPAGE/

If anyone needs contact information, please send me a note at MissingProfiles@yahoo.com and in the title put Ricky Dyer, and thanks

Many prayers for this family and for justice, Lanie
    Help For The Missing

This new article by S. C. Lomax is REALLY good.

http://truecrimefanatic.com/Ricky_Le..._in_Summer.htm

Re: Missing

Thanks for checking out the story by Scott Lomax, he's such a caring writer, I hope he makes it far... but even more so, I hope something comes about for Ricky and his family. It's so tough.

Teraisa

Death in the Summer article

Thank you for your comments about my article and about me

I always like to hear from people who have read my articles. I was just doing a search the other day for 'S. C. Lomax' to see if there were any references to my book and I came across this comment, which was really good to see.

I'm hoping to write something else about the Ricky Dyer Jr case soon.

All the best,
    Scott

For S. C. Lomax

Glad you found us, Scott. I have e-mailed you about Marti's new program aimed specifically at writers. Please consider sponsoring a missing person, after all it is free and you can link back to your pages.

Thanks again for what you have done for Josie and Rick.
    May God richly bless you and yours, Lanie
    Help For The Missing
    HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com

Please join us in the missing forums, you may be the one who recognizes someone and can bring them home again, and thanks!!
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16

S. C. Lomax has now sponsored missing Shania Supanich's web site

http://www.casewatchers.com/missing/FindShania.html

Thank you Scott for what you have done for Josie and Rick, and now for sponsoring beautiful Shania.

Shania is featured on Project Jason's adopt program. You can get her button for free, with a SASE. See Kelly's link for details
    http://www.projectjason.org/adopt.html

May God richly bless you for all you have done to help the missing, and those seeking justice, Scott.
    With love and HOPE, Lanie
    Help For The Missing

For Ricky, prayers for justice.

I am hoping to have another article published about Ricky's case. When i have more time I hope to write a longer piece, maybe a book.

By the way, I noticed that your casewatchers site has disappeared. Have you got a new site? I wanted to add the link for Shania to my new site (www.sclomax.co.uk) and visited the page and it was no longer there.

All the best,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by S. C. Lomax
    I am hoping to have another article published about Ricky's case. When i have more time I hope to write a longer piece, maybe a book.

By the way, I noticed that your casewatchers site has disappeared. Have you got a new site? I wanted to add the link for Shania to my new site (www.sclomax.co.uk) and visited the page and it was no longer there.

All the best,
    Scott
    Hi, Scott! It's wonderful to see you posting here. I am excited about the prospect of another article (or possible book) about Ricky. Thanks for sharing that, and for caring about his folks. They're incredible people.

Casewatchers does not belong to me, it belongs to Marti Talbott, and I e-mailed you about her taking down the missing pages, but I guess you did not received my mail. I've just e-mailed you with a link to Shania's home page in hopes you will continue to spread the word about Shania. Here is Shania's thread at WS, should you care to read it.

Thanks for caring about the missing, Scott, and those left behind.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Blessed Christmas, Lanie

Ricky Dyer

Hi everyone. I have been reading this board for a few days before finally becoming a member. I saw the thread that someone started about Ricky and became interested. His mom and I have become friends. She is a very sweet lady who just wants justice for her son.

<modsnip>

This is an awesome board. I have learned alot about cases I didn't even know were out there. I hope to be here for a long long time.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 06-30-2016 at 04:12 PM. Reason: snipped petition link

Welcome!!! We hope you stay a long time too! Please let Ricky's mom know she is welcome to join us also.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast