945 users online (169 members and 776 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Toth
    But not one solitary person from amongst all those viewers taped the show that night?
    It was before I was following the case. But I usually don't keep a tape in the VCR ready to record anyway. I do wonder about that. It's so strange, but I know what I heard...
    IMO -

TH: "Okay. Anything else on the bed?"

PR: "Well, this looks like a little -- the little pot holder square she was making. This multi-colored thing here. This black thing I can't --. Oh, that sort of looks like it might be the little velvet dress --. Little silver snaps."

TD: "When did she last wear that?"

PR: "She wore that to the White's on the 25th."

TD: "Okay. The evening of the 25th?"
    Not a dress. The "--" after the word "dress" indicates that Patsy's voice trailed off, just as it did after the word "can't" in the sentence previous.

Dress pants. Black velvet "dress" pants and a white shirt with a sequined star on the front is what JonBenét wore to the Whites on Dec 25th.

She also wore a black velvet vest.

Patsy described the clothing many times, in several interviews with media and with BPD.

Crime scene photos of JonBenét's room, including a photo of the *extra* bed with the black velvet pants, silver studs and all, can be seen here:

http://www.geocities.com/lovelypigeo...t_bedroom.html

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyPigeon
    Dress pants. Black velvet "dress" pants and a white shirt with a sequined star on the front is what JonBenét wore to the Whites on Dec 25th.
    Well I guess we don't have to worry about the size-12 panties falling down then - if she really did put them (the panties) on that morning.

Exactly, Shylock.

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock
    Well I guess we don't have to worry about the size-12 panties falling down then - if she really did put them (the panties) on that morning.

Yep, JonBenet would have willingly worn panties so big they would have bunched up and caused bulges to be seen under her black velvet pants. NOT! JonBenet normally wore sizes four and six. She was tiny. There's no way she wore size 12 panties to the White's dinner party.

Also, JonBenet didn't put the panties on in the morning that she wore to the Whites that evening. Patsy says JonBenet didn't get a chance to get a bath, but she did change underwear prior to going to the Whites.

Those size 12 panties were obviously put on JonBenet by the person who had just killed her. It was part of the staging to naively try to hide the sexual assault.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Yep, JonBenet would have willingly worn panties so big they would have bunched up and caused bulges to be seen under her black velvet pants. NOT! JonBenet normally wore sizes four and six. She was tiny. There's no way she wore size 12 panties to the White's dinner party.

Also, JonBenet didn't put the panties on in the morning that she wore to the Whites that evening. Patsy says JonBenet didn't get a chance to get a bath, but she did change underwear prior to going to the Whites.

Those size 12 panties were obviously put on JonBenet by the person who had just killed her. It was part of the staging to naively try to hide the sexual assault.
    Well you did manage to crack me up, BlueCrab. I really don't think 6-year olds are too concerned about "Visable Panty Lines", (or a "VPL" as it's known in these parts)...LOL

One of the problems is, we don't know what this particular brand of panties is like. Are they made of super-stretch material? If so, it might be possible for a size-12 to be worn by a girl JB's size without much problem.

And I still think that Patsy causing harm to JonBenet because she opened the panties which were to be a gift, is a lot more believable than any bed-wetting theory.

I don't think she was "tiny." She was tall for her age and she certainly doesn't look thin. My kids never matched the age/size number.

Quote Originally Posted by tipper
    I don't think she was "tiny." She was tall for her age and she certainly doesn't look thin. My kids never matched the age/size number.
    JonBenet wore nothing but size four and size six panties. There were 15 pairs of them in her panty drawer. There were no other sizes in the drawer.

The package of brand new size 12 underwear stored in the bedroom were obviously opened and put on JonBenet after death by someone who couldn't find JonBenet's underwear drawer in the bathroom.

John and Patsy would have known better, so that leaves either Burke or an intruder -- or a combination of Burke and an intruder.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Shylock
    Well you did manage to crack me up, BlueCrab. I really don't think 6-year olds are too concerned about "Visable Panty Lines", (or a "VPL" as it's known in these parts)...LOL

It's not the "VPL's" Shylock; it's the excess material bunched up under your pants. Would YOU wear underwear twice the size of your waist? I wear size 36 underwear, but when I die they damned well better not try to bury me in size 72 underwear.

JMO

The package of brand new size 12 underwear stored in the bedroom were obviously opened and put on JonBenet after death by someone who couldn't find JonBenet's underwear drawer in the bathroom.
    Then what happened the the size-4/6 panties she wore that day?
    Why would Patsy put a bed wetting child to bed without underwear on?
    And why would Burke or an intruder even bother to put underwear on her?

I think the size-12 panties are an important clue in this case, and may be directly related to her death, but not enough is known to draw any conclusion from.

I tend to think, as the police did, that Patsy (or John) put the size 12s on JonBenet's body when they redressed her. Christmas was on Wednesday in 1996, and the size 12s were the "Wednesday" pair. J&P wanted investigators to think the panties were the same ones she'd worn on Christmas. Why? I think they wanted to draw attention away from that area of the body and the fact that JonBenet had been sexually molested before she died. They wanted everything to appear normal to investigators.

Would YOU wear underwear twice the size of your waist? I wear size 36 underwear, but when I die they damned well better not try to bury me in size 72 underwear.
    LOL, well THAT would certainly be worth coming back and haunting them for!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    I tend to think, as the police did, that Patsy (or John) put the size 12s on JonBenet's body when they redressed her. Christmas was on Wednesday in 1996, and the size 12s were the "Wednesday" pair. J&P wanted investigators to think the panties were the same ones she'd worn on Christmas. Why? I think they wanted to draw attention away from that area of the body and the fact that JonBenet had been sexually molested before she died. They wanted everything to appear normal to investigators.

Sorry, Ivy, but if the Ramseys didn't want attention drawn to that part of the body they would have dressed her in plain size six underwear -- not underwear twice the size she normally wore.

IMO neither JonBenet, nor John, nor Patsy put those panties on JonBenet. The killer, who couldn't find JonBenet's underwear drawer, put them on her.

JMO

I don't think the size 12 panties have any evidence value in this case.

Wearing size 12s, especially underneath pants, would be no challenge for a 6 year old to keep the panties on.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyPigeon
    I don't think the size 12 panties have any evidence value in this case.
    Nor do I. They seem to have alot of entertainment value for posters however and I am beginning to worry about that!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast