1267 users online (283 members and 984 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Kanye west Moms dies

This is so sad, she ment the world to him.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/kanye.w....2.565235.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) ― Donda West, mother of Kanye West and former chairwoman of Chicago State University's English department, has died, a spokesman for the rapper said.

Donda West died Saturday night in Los Angeles, said the spokesman, who asked for anonymity because not all family members had been notified. She was 58.

"The family respectfully asks for privacy during this time of grief," the spokesman said.

A cause of death has not been released.

Many prayers for Kanye's mom, although I dislike him very much for his racist views.

How sad, she was so young.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    Many prayers for Kanye's mom, although I dislike him very much for his racist views.
    Ditto!!

Are you guys talking bout when he said Bush doesnt like Black people??? IMO I dont find him racist at all, but that is JMO

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Wow, she's so young! News like this always makes me sad.
    Just thinkin' out loud....

I dislike him very much too - but more for his sense of entitlement at awards shows. I wish they'd just quit nominating him for things. His rants and him storming the stage if he doesn't win only make him look like a jackass. He needs to grasp the fact that not everyone likes his music.

Maybe the death of his mom will humble him a bit and maybe he'll learn to be grateful for the things he does have instead of whining about the things he doesn't.

ETA - there are many reports she died from complications during a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Very sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post

ETA - there are many reports she died from complications during a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Very sad....
    How sad. Prayers to the family.

Jules the reason you listed is the reason I dont like him all that much. But onto the mom how sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    Are you guys talking bout when he said Bush doesnt like Black people??? IMO I dont find him racist at all, but that is JMO
    I think he's done things on many occasions...not just the one incident. But he did do a spoof of himself on SNL about it...let me see if I can find (it's quite funny). My prayers go out to him though for his loss.

http://www.truveo.com/KANYE-WEST-SKI.../id/3298153618

he just has this sense of entitlement that is really annoying... makes you wanna slap him! if i were HIS momma, i'd get it out of him real quick! lol... but i think she PUT it in him from the way that article read... she really "pumped" him up... if you know what i mean. that is young but a little old to be getting a boob job, isn't it?

"Donda West served as chief executive of West Brands LLC, the parent company of her son's business enterprises, and as chairwoman of the Kanye West Foundation, an educational nonprofit that works to decrease dropout rates and improve literacy" from article.

Is this about Kanye West or his Mum dying?
    She didnt sound that bad to me, anyone who tries to help kids like she did, well, it is a big loss. RIP Mrs West.

He would really hate me because I don't even know who he is. My sympathy to his family, though.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    He would really hate me because I don't even know who he is. My sympathy to his family, though.
    nan....have you ever heard "Gold digger?" That's the only song I know of his...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast