735 users online (119 members and 616 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003

    Stacys search Info

    Please lets talk about the search here

    ETA darn 60 sec rule..LOLOLOL

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55845

    This is Jims Thread and since he is new I hope it can stay where it is only so he is able to find it. He is updating us here on what is being done in the searches

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,310601,00.html

    BOLINGBROOK, Ill. — Search teams will focus on lakes and waterways around a Chicago suburb Monday for any trace of missing 23-year-old Stacy Peterson, who disappeared two weeks ago after she didn't show up at a friend's house.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    Searches Will Start At 10:00am Monday - Saturday!!

    Westbrook Church
    1175 LilyCache Ln.
    BolingBrook IL 60490

    Bring Photo ID To Sign In With!!

    Not So Sure For Sunday Yet!!

    Thanks So Much To You All!

    No link as it is from myspace

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,568
    I just mapquested the address (from my house).... it's about 2 and a half hours of driving. It shouldn't be bad traffic, because it would be a Saturday morning. However, I don't think I could be there so early. If you show up late, will someone be able to tell me where to go?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    Quote Originally Posted by mssheila View Post
    I just mapquested the address (from my house).... it's about 2 and a half hours of driving. It shouldn't be bad traffic, because it would be a Saturday morning. However, I don't think I could be there so early. If you show up late, will someone be able to tell me where to go?
    Sending you question via myspace may take a day or 2 for reply...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    Sending you question via myspace may take a day or 2 for reply...
    Thanks! If they don't have anyone there to help if I have to be late (10 AM or so), maybe I could be put in touch with someone via phone or email so that I can just go directly to the search site.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    Yes Maam... Im At The Church.... 24/7 Running the whole operation....So just make it to the westbrook church and come on in sign in with photo ID... everyone comes in about 12 noon for lunch then we send other peeps out.... but we get late comers and we find places for them....Thanks so much... It really means alot
    God Bless, (took name out myself)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    Yes Maam... Im At The Church.... 24/7 Running the whole operation....So just make it to the westbrook church and come on in sign in with photo ID... everyone comes in about 12 noon for lunch then we send other peeps out.... but we get late comers and we find places for them....Thanks so much... It really means alot
    God Bless, (took name out myself)
    That's really great! I'll get there around noon then- there's no way I could get there much earlier than that anyway.. Sitter issues.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    281

    Hunch

    Have any searches been conducted at Joliet Junior College? The college where Stacy Peterson took nursing classes.

    I googled the address, 1215 Houbolt Rd, Joliet, IL 60431, and I see there is a fairly large body of water immediately behind the college as well as a couple of woodsy areas bordering the campus.

    Taking into account statements by Drew along the lines of "she's where she wants to be" and "she ran off with another man" along with authorities focusing on bodies of water, I think the college perimeters and the water at the rear of the campus warrant a look.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    Dear Paula So glad to see you here. i will pass this info on, thanks so much

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorPaulaNNJ View Post
    Have any searches been conducted at Joliet Junior College? The college where Stacy Peterson took nursing classes.

    I googled the address, 1215 Houbolt Rd, Joliet, IL 60431, and I see there is a fairly large body of water immediately behind the college as well as a couple of woodsy areas bordering the campus.

    Taking into account statements by Drew along the lines of "she's where she wants to be" and "she ran off with another man" along with authorities focusing on bodies of water, I think the college perimeters and the water at the rear of the campus warrant a look.
    Joliet Junior College has a HUGE wooded campus and there are lots of farm fields around it too. I believe there's a creek running through it or near it as well. I'm familiar with the campus as I've taken a few math courses there as well as my motorcycle rider program course.

    The large body of water you're speaking of is East of the college (actually in front of it) and it's the Des Plaines River. There's a riverboat on it, the Empress Joliet Casino.

    ETA: The Lower Rock Run Forest Preserve is just North of the college and has a body of water there. This is the creek I was referring to. If you drive onto the campus and make a right, you will take a curving road that takes you on the northern edge of campus. You cross a SMALL bridge, and this bridge is over that body of water. Pretty secluded back there. The only building there is the main administration building (with the bookstore, testing centers, etc.) but that building has a fair amount of traffic in and out of it until at least 10 p.m.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    Okay all I have found out that yes they are searching or have searched there. It is one one their list of places!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Thanks Indy!!!

    Wonder what was found there today???

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    MsSheila, did you make it to the search today?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 08:14 PM