1119 users online (228 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Suspect Drew Peterson #1

Lets talk about DP here

I think that he is one evil man. IMO I believe that he did murder his 3rd wife and now his 4th wife Stacy. I also because that is a lot of corruption in the BPD and also the past DA and now the "good old boy blue code" is going to start crumbbling.

I also believe that he is a very crooked cop who allowed drug dealing in his bar and took kickbacks, etc. This cop--and his crooked buddies--is very scary. I am very thankful that I don't live in that area! Can you imagine being married to a guy like this? Poor Kathleen didn't have a chance. She could not have done anything more other than get a gun for protection. Then, if she managed, to kill her attacker, she would be sitting in prison for life...

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    I also believe that he is a very crooked cop who allowed drug dealing in his bar and took kickbacks, etc. This cop--and his crooked buddies--is very scary. I am very thankful that I don't live in that area! Can you imagine being married to a guy like this? Poor Kathleen didn't have a chance. She could not have done anything more other than get a gun for protection. Then, if she managed, to kill her attacker, she would be sitting in prison for life...
    I agree with everything you wrote here nan. I would be very frightened to live in that area also. I am so disgusted that Kathleen did everything possible to seek help and no one helped her. Those people that aided that pig in the brutalizing of her should be charged as well. It is just unbelievable the way he was allowed to get away with anything. I also think if Stacey's story hadn't caught national attention it probably would have been swept under the rug too.

I agree with Calidreamin!
    Without the National media DP would of gotten away with murder again.I think he was counting on the code of silence & nobody for a second question anything he had to say.

After looking at pix of his home & all of his whistles & bells he is definately a dirty cop. I sincerely hope any & all who helped cover up these crimes loose there jobs & people get better living conditions in Illinois.

Nobody should be above the law......the walls are closing in on DP as they should be. Lets pray the looser don't get away with anything this time. This type of law is totally wrong & someone needs to clean up this place.

Quote Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
    I agree with Calidreamin!
    Without the National media DP would of gotten away with murder again.I think he was counting on the code of silence & nobody for a second question anything he had to say.

After looking at pix of his home & all of his whistles & bells he is definately a dirty cop. I sincerely hope any & all who helped cover up these crimes loose there jobs & people get better living conditions in Illinois.

Nobody should be above the law......the walls are closing in on DP as they should be. Lets pray the looser don't get away with anything this time. This type of law is totally wrong & someone needs to clean up this place.
    Well said cheko someone definately needs to clean that place up. It is inexusable that a police officer is allowed to run a complete campaign of terror and get away with it. I also think he was a dirty cop. He does have alot of bells and whistles for someone on a cops salary.

I just wanted to post I cant believe how DP is all ME ME ME. Not once have I heard him say anything about his missing wife, other than she is where she wants to be. BAD COP DP!!! I think we may blow the lid off this PD in the next coming weeks....So sad

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    I just wanted to post I cant believe how DP is all ME ME ME. Not once have I heard him say anything about his missing wife, other than she is where she wants to be. BAD COP DP!!! I think we may blow the lid off this PD in the next coming weeks....So sad
    That shows he is a sociopath personality. They can only focus on their needs and wants and they have no concern for anyone else. In his way of thinking whatever he did to Kathlen or Stacey was their fault ...they made him do it.

I just hope that justice will be rightfully be served.

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    I think that he is one evil man. IMO I believe that he did murder his 3rd wife and now his 4th wife Stacy. I also because that is a lot of corruption in the BPD and also the past DA and now the "good old boy blue code" is going to start crumbbling.
    I agree. I feel this case may very well have multiple aspects to it - the death of Stacy, the death of Kathleen, corruption among LE that led to a cover-up of a murder, and authorities further up the chain that participated in the cover-up. The resulting investigation might lead to other cases being resolved.

Things DP has said that made me question him:

He was asleep when she left- but he had details of what she was wearing.
    He knew the detail that she took her bikini
    He said they had a good marriage- yet family info contradicts that.
    He said that she had "mood disorders" since her sisters death and is on medication for depression- yet he doesn't seem too concerned that she might be suicidal.
    He says that she left her children- with the allegations of abuse, I just don't see her leaving the children there.
    He says that she left for Jamaica with another man- but with 4 kids, a house to care for, a husband and nursing school- I just don't see her having a lot of time for an extra-marital relationship. And with the families allegations of stalking- he would have known about a man before this.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Things DP has said that made me question him...
    Someone posted an interesting comment of DPs when the media first picked up on Stacey's disappearance -- something along the lines of DP's response by saying "she's only missing" (i.e. why all the fuss?)

Why all the fuss indeed?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Things DP has said that made me question him:

He was asleep when she left- but he had details of what she was wearing.
    He knew the detail that she took her bikini
    He said they had a good marriage- yet family info contradicts that.
    He said that she had "mood disorders" since her sisters death and is on medication for depression- yet he doesn't seem too concerned that she might be suicidal.
    He says that she left her children- with the allegations of abuse, I just don't see her leaving the children there.
    He says that she left for Jamaica with another man- but with 4 kids, a house to care for, a husband and nursing school- I just don't see her having a lot of time for an extra-marital relationship. And with the families allegations of stalking- he would have known about a man before this.
    There's a lot of inconsistencies with what DP has said. According to the timelines, Stacy's sister, Cassandra, was out looking for her sister on that Sunday night. She called DP at about 11:00pm, and he said he was home, but Cassandra knew he wasn't because she had just driven down the street or was in the neighborhood and knew he wasn't home.

I think DP had help in disposing of Stacy. The fact that both vehicles were in the driveway up to about 1:30pm (according to neighbor Sharon Bychowsky) and then missing from the driveway for a long period of time after 1:30pm, leads one to think there had to be someone else driving one of the cars.

Does anyone else feel DP had help?

Quote Originally Posted by JerzWhim View Post
    Someone posted an interesting comment of DPs when the media first picked up on Stacey's disappearance -- something along the lines of DP's response by saying "she's only missing" (i.e. why all the fuss?)

Why all the fuss indeed?
    Oh, yeah I forgot that one. That comment just made him sound so suprised that people were even paying attention to her being missing.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast