Suspect Drew Peterson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he is one evil man. IMO I believe that he did murder his 3rd wife and now his 4th wife Stacy. I also because that is a lot of corruption in the BPD and also the past DA and now the "good old boy blue code" is going to start crumbbling.

I also believe that he is a very crooked cop who allowed drug dealing in his bar and took kickbacks, etc. This cop--and his crooked buddies--is very scary. I am very thankful that I don't live in that area! :eek: Can you imagine being married to a guy like this? Poor Kathleen didn't have a chance. She could not have done anything more other than get a gun for protection. Then, if she managed, to kill her attacker, she would be sitting in prison for life...

I also believe that he is a very crooked cop who allowed drug dealing in his bar and took kickbacks, etc. This cop--and his crooked buddies--is very scary. I am very thankful that I don't live in that area! :eek: Can you imagine being married to a guy like this? Poor Kathleen didn't have a chance. She could not have done anything more other than get a gun for protection. Then, if she managed, to kill her attacker, she would be sitting in prison for life...

I agree with everything you wrote here nan. I would be very frightened to live in that area also. I am so disgusted that Kathleen did everything possible to seek help and no one helped her. Those people that aided that pig in the brutalizing of her should be charged as well. It is just unbelievable the way he was allowed to get away with anything. I also think if Stacey's story hadn't caught national attention it probably would have been swept under the rug too.

I agree with Calidreamin!
Without the National media DP would of gotten away with murder again.I think he was counting on the code of silence & nobody for a second question anything he had to say.

After looking at pix of his home & all of his whistles & bells he is definately a dirty cop. I sincerely hope any & all who helped cover up these crimes loose there jobs & people get better living conditions in Illinois.

Nobody should be above the law......the walls are closing in on DP as they should be. Lets pray the looser don't get away with anything this time. This type of law is totally wrong & someone needs to clean up this place.

I agree with Calidreamin!
Without the National media DP would of gotten away with murder again.I think he was counting on the code of silence & nobody for a second question anything he had to say.

After looking at pix of his home & all of his whistles & bells he is definately a dirty cop. I sincerely hope any & all who helped cover up these crimes loose there jobs & people get better living conditions in Illinois.

Nobody should be above the law......the walls are closing in on DP as they should be. Lets pray the looser don't get away with anything this time. This type of law is totally wrong & someone needs to clean up this place.
Well said cheko someone definately needs to clean that place up. It is inexusable that a police officer is allowed to run a complete campaign of terror and get away with it. I also think he was a dirty cop. He does have alot of bells and whistles for someone on a cops salary.

I just wanted to post I cant believe how DP is all ME ME ME. Not once have I heard him say anything about his missing wife, other than she is where she wants to be. BAD COP DP!!! I think we may blow the lid off this PD in the next coming weeks....So sad

I just wanted to post I cant believe how DP is all ME ME ME. Not once have I heard him say anything about his missing wife, other than she is where she wants to be. BAD COP DP!!! I think we may blow the lid off this PD in the next coming weeks....So sad

That shows he is a sociopath personality. They can only focus on their needs and wants and they have no concern for anyone else. In his way of thinking whatever he did to Kathlen or Stacey was their fault ...they made him do it.

I just hope that justice will be rightfully be served.

I think that he is one evil man. IMO I believe that he did murder his 3rd wife and now his 4th wife Stacy. I also because that is a lot of corruption in the BPD and also the past DA and now the "good old boy blue code" is going to start crumbbling.

I agree. I feel this case may very well have multiple aspects to it - the death of Stacy, the death of Kathleen, corruption among LE that led to a cover-up of a murder, and authorities further up the chain that participated in the cover-up. The resulting investigation might lead to other cases being resolved.

Things DP has said that made me question him:

He was asleep when she left- but he had details of what she was wearing.
He knew the detail that she took her bikini
He said they had a good marriage- yet family info contradicts that.
He said that she had "mood disorders" since her sisters death and is on medication for depression- yet he doesn't seem too concerned that she might be suicidal.
He says that she left her children- with the allegations of abuse, I just don't see her leaving the children there.
He says that she left for Jamaica with another man- but with 4 kids, a house to care for, a husband and nursing school- I just don't see her having a lot of time for an extra-marital relationship. And with the families allegations of stalking- he would have known about a man before this.

Things DP has said that made me question him...

Someone posted an interesting comment of DPs when the media first picked up on Stacey's disappearance -- something along the lines of DP's response by saying "she's only missing" (i.e. why all the fuss?)

Why all the fuss indeed?

Things DP has said that made me question him:

He was asleep when she left- but he had details of what she was wearing.
He knew the detail that she took her bikini
He said they had a good marriage- yet family info contradicts that.
He said that she had "mood disorders" since her sisters death and is on medication for depression- yet he doesn't seem too concerned that she might be suicidal.
He says that she left her children- with the allegations of abuse, I just don't see her leaving the children there.
He says that she left for Jamaica with another man- but with 4 kids, a house to care for, a husband and nursing school- I just don't see her having a lot of time for an extra-marital relationship. And with the families allegations of stalking- he would have known about a man before this.

There's a lot of inconsistencies with what DP has said. According to the timelines, Stacy's sister, Cassandra, was out looking for her sister on that Sunday night. She called DP at about 11:00pm, and he said he was home, but Cassandra knew he wasn't because she had just driven down the street or was in the neighborhood and knew he wasn't home.

I think DP had help in disposing of Stacy. The fact that both vehicles were in the driveway up to about 1:30pm (according to neighbor Sharon Bychowsky) and then missing from the driveway for a long period of time after 1:30pm, leads one to think there had to be someone else driving one of the cars.

Does anyone else feel DP had help?

Someone posted an interesting comment of DPs when the media first picked up on Stacey's disappearance -- something along the lines of DP's response by saying "she's only missing" (i.e. why all the fuss?)

Why all the fuss indeed?

Oh, yeah I forgot that one. That comment just made him sound so suprised that people were even paying attention to her being missing.

I agree. I feel this case may very well have multiple aspects to it - the death of Stacy, the death of Kathleen, corruption among LE that led to a cover-up of a murder, and authorities further up the chain that participated in the cover-up. The resulting investigation might lead to other cases being resolved.
This certainly is what it sounds like. The entire echelon from bottom to top needs to be investigated.

I do think that he bought all of his "toys" using the money that he received from the murder of his third wife. Six hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money. This guy probably spent a minimal amount of money on his kids and new wife. It was all about him.

I really feel sorry for those kids, especially the two by Kathleen. I hope that her family works hard to get custody of them. I bet that they are scared to death to act up for fear that they will be murdered like their mother and stepmother was. I guarantee the older children could tell some stories. I hope that they are not too afraid to tell the truth. As an adult, I wouldn't know who to trust in that town. Can you imagine how a child would feel, knowing that their father was on the police force??

Oh, yeah I forgot that one. That comment just made him sound so suprised that people were even paying attention to her being missing.
He was thinking no one would care about Stacy because she was a nobody with a bad childhood. He probably figured if his third wife got no media attention, why should this one? This is his worst nightmare. With the media glare, this town has no choice but to now investigate this entire situation.

Those kids are what get to me. The adult children who have to have seen things, but felt helpless to change them.
The children by Kathleen- saw her abused and were harmed by it, then went through the contested divorce, then had to live through her death and make a new life with the man who they had seen abuse their mother. Then as they are making a new life with Stacy after she adopted them, they lose her too.
The children by Stacy, too young to understand why their mother isn't coming to them, why everyone around them is so tense, and they will most likely grow up without a memory of their mother.

Indy; maybe in his perverted mind she is where she wants to be "Dead"...she may of expressed to him that she would rather be "dead" then stay married to him.
Also Indy; who had that picture of a corn cob? Wish we could find that and put his face on it;)

He was thinking no one would care about Stacy because she was a nobody with a bad childhood. He probably figured if his third wife got no media attention, why should this one? This is his worst nightmare. With the media glare, this town has no choice but to now investigate this entire situation.

Right now DP is holed up in his home with the two youngest children. I find myself wondering if he will continue to remain in seclusion, or will he bolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie