The Handwriting

sissi

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shylock said:
OH!...You mean the same "real" agency that was competent enough to clear Burke????
I just love that RST hypocrisy!...LOL

I have never seen where Burke was considered a legitimate suspect.
Had he EVER been ,I doubt the Ramseys would have fared so well in the law suits.

sissi said:
Had he EVER been ,I doubt the Ramseys would have fared so well in the law suits.

Burke has never been considered a legitimate suspect because NO ONE has ever been considered a legitimate suspect in the Ramsey case. They are all under the "umbrella" or are "witnesses". It's the only murder case in history where suspects are called witnesses and the word "suspect" is a no no for fear of being sued.

In the real world anyone who can't be cleared is a suspect. Burke has not been cleared.

JMO

sissi said:
I think you missed the point...LOL

Does anyone have any info on the partial palm print that was left on the ransom note? Supposedly didn't matcht the R's.

I have heard that Lovely Pigeon had brought a sample of Oliva's jailhouse writings to the internet. I would LOVE to see them! Please LP if you can link me to them I would sooooo appreciate it.
Thanks!

little1 said:
Does anyone have any info on the partial palm print that was left on the ransom note? Supposedly didn't matcht the R's.

It matched the R's - Read this:

Investigators: Evidence discounts intruder theory in JonBenet murder case
The Associated Press
DENVER - Investigators have reportedly concluded that a palm print and footprint found in the home of JonBenet Ramsey were made by family members, not an intruder as some have suggested.

Authorities have known the answers for some time, the newspaper reported. A footprint found in mold on the floor of the Ramseys ' wine cellar, near where the girl's body was found, was linked by investigators to her then-9-year-old brother, Burke. Burke, now 15, has long since been cleared by authorities.

Investigators also said a palm print on the door leading to the wine cellar is that of Melinda Ramsey , JonBenet's adult half-sister, who was in Georgia at the time of the girl's death.

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail02.asp?ID=25

There was no palm print on the note.
There was a palm print on the door, there is conflicting evidence as to whether its been linked to anyone.
The partial footprint has not been linked to anyone.

little1 said:
Hi Little1. It belonged to the CBI guy:

...the lab analysts had a partial print from the ransom note. However, it didn't belong to the killer but to Chet Ubowski of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, who handled the note during his examination. The only print identified on that note belonged to the document examiner. JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation, p. 223, paperback.

Little1, if you want great info on this case, read Steve Thomas's book. I admit the attitude gets a little thick, but if you look past that, you'll find an outstanding resource.

p.s. Toth - horse pucky.

Aside from the palm print, all of the 5 fingerprints found on the ransom note pad that didn't belong to LE belonged to Patsy Ramsey.

Source

IMO

Shylock said:
It matched the R's - Read this:

Investigators: Evidence discounts intruder theory in JonBenet murder case
The Associated Press
DENVER - Investigators have reportedly concluded that a palm print and footprint found in the home of JonBenet Ramsey were made by family members, not an intruder as some have suggested.

Authorities have known the answers for some time, the newspaper reported. A footprint found in mold on the floor of the Ramseys ' wine cellar, near where the girl's body was found, was linked by investigators to her then-9-year-old brother, Burke. Burke, now 15, has long since been cleared by authorities.

Investigators also said a palm print on the door leading to the wine cellar is that of Melinda Ramsey , JonBenet's adult half-sister, who was in Georgia at the time of the girl's death.

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail02.asp?ID=25

The AP got everything right except the Burke "has long since been cleared by authorities" blurb. Burke has NOT been cleared. Burke's Hi-Tec footprint is iincriminating evidence against him, and a fraudulent affidavit signed by Alex Hunter won't change that fact.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
In the real world anyone who can't be cleared is a suspect.

JMO

You, of course, are speculating, having spent no time in the real world.

First, there is a possible suspect, then a suspect. Burke was never even a possible because it was IMpossible for him to have done it. (In the real, real world.) :loser:

BlueCrab said:
In the real world anyone who can't be cleared is a suspect.

Not to echo Brothermoon, but I don't agree with that. The only people who are "cleared" are those who could not be in the house because they would have had to be in two places at the same time. Patsy's parents were "cleared". They were in Atlanta and couldn't possibly have committed the crime.

Then there are people like Barnhill. His palsy makes him not a "suspect", but he hasn't been "cleared" because he certainly could have walked across the street and entered the house that night.

People move on and off the "suspect" list. Not the "cleared" list.

BrotherMoon said:
Burke was never even a possible because it was IMpossible for him to have done it. (In the real, real world.)

Send me your home address in private email, BrotherMoon. I'll show up on your front porch some morning with a 10-year old, a baseball bat, and a couple cinder bricks. After a brief 10-second demonstration you'll be singing a different tune in your "real, real world".

BlueCrab said:
The AP got everything right except the Burke "has long since been cleared by authorities" blurb.

Now how did I know you were going to take issue with that line when I posted it, BlueCrab?...LOL

Shylock said:
Send me your home address in private email, BrotherMoon. I'll show up on your front porch some morning with a 10-year old, a baseball bat, and a couple cinder bricks. After a brief 10-second demonstration you'll be singing a different tune in your "real, real world".

a nal o gy 1. a partial similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based. 4. Logic. a form of reasoning in which one thing is infered to be similar to another thing in a certain respect on the basis of the known similarity in other respects.

You see, Shylock, words have real meanings. Your's is not an analogy and thus you have no point, again. :D Besides, we have guards at the gate, they's spot your k-car in a second.

BrotherMoon said:
Your's is not an analogy and thus you have no point

Ah, but mine was not meant to be an "analogy" (which is why you failed to find one). Mine was simply an offer of proof based on a simple demonstration of the laws of physics. It can also be expressed by a simple math equation:

10 year old boy + baseball bat = dead girl w/cracked skull

The term "cleared" is used in LE when a person has been investigated and his alibi was reliably verified. The term "not a suspect" does not equate with the term "cleared".

Unlike his siblings, John Andrew and Melinda, Burke Ramsey has never been cleared. No one of authority in Boulder will say Burke has been cleared. Doesn't that tell us ANYTHING?

WS poster DocWatson by e-mail couldn't get Mark Beckner nor Mary Keenan to say Burke has been cleared. No one can. Boulder authorities rely instead on the fraudulent affidavit signed by Alex Hunter that tries to make it sound as though Burke is cleared by stating Burke is a witness and not a suspect (when NO ONE has ever been declared an official suspect in the Ramsey case).

Lin Wood and Alex Hunter tricked the public, the press, and even the courts with that misleading affidavit. It's so brazenly fraudulent that most people believe it without question. But look for the term "cleared" in that affidavit. It isn't there. The affidavit sounds impressive but it's all smoke and mirrors. Burke Ramsey has never been cleared and, IMO, can't be cleared because he killed JonBenet, and Boulder authorities are fully aware of it.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back