1105 users online (227 members and 878 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chit chat/ Off topic posts

Here we can come to talk about all not involving the case. Such as how the packers kicked butt today...LOLOLOL

Off to bed yall keep up the good work!!! See ya tomorrow

Boo Pittsburgh! Is Nick from Ohio?! He's a good man then.

See now, I almost went into the Edwin Hall Chit Chat thread. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    Here we can come to talk about all not involving the case. Such as how the packers kicked butt today...LOLOLOL
    I thought you were rooting for da Bears today?

Hey guys quick shout out to yall. i am babysitting until 4 indy time so wont be posting much until then, sorry. BUT I have somethings going on behind the scenes and Suziq can fill in who she feels needs filled in, K. Not too important but i feel good about it. So ask her when she gets here, but PLEASE dont post it on the board, only through PMs

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    I thought you were rooting for da Bears today?
    Only if I rooted for the Packers, which I did not. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    Only if I rooted for the Packers, which I did not. LOL
    Its okay I won with a shut out and you bears almost had a shut out.

Yeah so I had a great day today, almost went to jail!! I had a SMALL amount of unpaid taxes that I paid off last week and this cop comes to arrest me. Thank goodness one I already paid it and two I wasnt here...Sorry had to vent that out

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    Yeah so I had a great day today, almost went to jail!! I had a SMALL amount of unpaid taxes that I paid off last week and this cop comes to arrest me. Thank goodness one I already paid it and two I wasnt here...Sorry had to vent that out
    Lucky girl, Indy!! Wow! You barely missed going to the pokey. You would have looked horrible in their ugly outfits.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Talking Thank you!

Hi guys, I just wanted to slip in here and give a BIG thank you to Indy Gal, who helped me get registered here! I tried a couple of times before but it never worked. Thanks to the mods too for approving me!

I've been glued to the Stacy Peterson case from the beginning, as I live in the Chicago area about 40 miles away from Bolingbrook. I look forward to contributing and reading what everyone else has to say!

Pooka, former lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Pooka View Post
    Hi guys, I just wanted to slip in here and give a BIG thank you to Indy Gal, who helped me get registered here! I tried a couple of times before but it never worked. Thanks to the mods too for approving me!

I've been glued to the Stacy Peterson case from the beginning, as I live in the Chicago area about 40 miles away from Bolingbrook. I look forward to contributing and reading what everyone else has to say!

Pooka, former lurker

SO GLAD YOU MADE IT!!!!!!

Whew, Indy, glad you don't live in Bolingbrook or we'd probably be bailing you out!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Whew, Indy, glad you don't live in Bolingbrook or we'd probably be bailing you out!
    FOR SURE but not for unpaid taxes...

I want to thank EVERYONE here for keeping up with this and getting us a forum for Stacy. I was posting every other second (seemed like) just trying to keep the story up on top- and I'm glad that so many people took an interest. If she isn't found by the weekend, I've decided to go down there and help the search on Saturday. Wish me luck just getting there- Chicagoland is like my own version of the Bermuda Triangle.. I get lost every time!

Quote Originally Posted by mssheila View Post
    I want to thank EVERYONE here for keeping up with this and getting us a forum for Stacy. I was posting every other second (seemed like) just trying to keep the story up on top- and I'm glad that so many people took an interest. If she isn't found by the weekend, I've decided to go down there and help the search on Saturday. Wish me luck just getting there- Chicagoland is like my own version of the Bermuda Triangle.. I get lost every time!
    Good luck and most of all....BE CAREFUL!! Check the seach thread on info where to go, will try and keep it updated.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast