Chit chat/ Off topic posts

Indy Gal

Former Member
Reaction score
Here we can come to talk about all not involving the case. Such as how the packers kicked butt today...LOLOLOL

Off to bed yall keep up the good work!!! See ya tomorrow

Boo Pittsburgh! Is Nick from Ohio?! He's a good man then. :D

See now, I almost went into the Edwin Hall Chit Chat thread. LOL :D :D :blowkiss:

Hey guys quick shout out to yall. i am babysitting until 4 indy time so wont be posting much until then, sorry. BUT I have somethings going on behind the scenes and Suziq can fill in who she feels needs filled in, K. Not too important but i feel good about it. So ask her when she gets here, but PLEASE dont post it on the board, only through PMs

Yeah so I had a great day today, almost went to jail!! I had a SMALL amount of unpaid taxes that I paid off last week and this cop comes to arrest me. Thank goodness one I already paid it and two I wasnt here...Sorry had to vent that out

Yeah so I had a great day today, almost went to jail!! I had a SMALL amount of unpaid taxes that I paid off last week and this cop comes to arrest me. Thank goodness one I already paid it and two I wasnt here...Sorry had to vent that out
Lucky girl, Indy!! Wow! You barely missed going to the pokey. You would have looked horrible in their ugly outfits. :cool:

Hi guys, I just wanted to slip in here and give a BIG thank you to Indy Gal, who helped me get registered here! I tried a couple of times before but it never worked. Thanks to the mods too for approving me!

:woohoo:

I've been glued to the Stacy Peterson case from the beginning, as I live in the Chicago area about 40 miles away from Bolingbrook. I look forward to contributing and reading what everyone else has to say!

Pooka, former lurker ;)

Hi guys, I just wanted to slip in here and give a BIG thank you to Indy Gal, who helped me get registered here! I tried a couple of times before but it never worked. Thanks to the mods too for approving me!

:woohoo:​

I've been glued to the Stacy Peterson case from the beginning, as I live in the Chicago area about 40 miles away from Bolingbrook. I look forward to contributing and reading what everyone else has to say!​

Pooka, former lurker ;)
SO GLAD YOU MADE IT!!!!!!

Whew, Indy, glad you don't live in Bolingbrook or we'd probably be bailing you out!

I want to thank EVERYONE here for keeping up with this and getting us a forum for Stacy. I was posting every other second (seemed like) just trying to keep the story up on top- and I'm glad that so many people took an interest. If she isn't found by the weekend, I've decided to go down there and help the search on Saturday. Wish me luck just getting there- Chicagoland is like my own version of the Bermuda Triangle.. I get lost every time!

I want to thank EVERYONE here for keeping up with this and getting us a forum for Stacy. I was posting every other second (seemed like) just trying to keep the story up on top- and I'm glad that so many people took an interest. If she isn't found by the weekend, I've decided to go down there and help the search on Saturday. Wish me luck just getting there- Chicagoland is like my own version of the Bermuda Triangle.. I get lost every time!
Good luck and most of all....BE CAREFUL!!:blowkiss: Check the seach thread on info where to go, will try and keep it updated.

Good luck and most of all....BE CAREFUL!!:blowkiss: Check the seach thread on info where to go, will try and keep it updated.

Thanks Indy! If I can get there without getting lost- I would love to try to help. Any tips from anyone who has actually been on a search before? Tips on clothing, tools to bring, anything else you can think of?

Thanks Indy! If I can get there without getting lost- I would love to try to help. Any tips from anyone who has actually been on a search before? Tips on clothing, tools to bring, anything else you can think of?
If I was you I would PM busylady, memeber here, She conducted a search for Kara Kopetsky and might be able to answer that for ya. I will search and see if I can find out anything else

ETA didnt find anything else, but I am sure BL wouldnt mind helping you out on this one, or others here who have searched before.

Hi guys, thanks for the prayers for my daughter. Left chat in quite a rush tonight! She has an old inhaler and it wasn't kicking in. She was ok when I got to her place and I made her inhale steam and drink peppermint tea. Will make dr's appt in morning. She had me scared because she never complains about breathing problems. Yikes. Anyway, thanks again. :blowkiss:
Night!

:woohoo:

I've been glued to the Stacy Peterson case from the beginning, as I live in the Chicago area about 40 miles away from Bolingbrook. I look forward to contributing and reading what everyone else has to say!

Pooka, former lurker ;)

Welcome aboard! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member