Lost Transcript?

Niner

Long time Websleuther
Reaction score
TLynn said:
Shylock, I was reading the transcripts from the NE last night (Patsy's interview). Coincidentally, I was reading about what JonBenet wore to the party. Patsy said it was black velvet pants, the Gap Shirt and a black velvet vest.

Sorry I don't know where ST's chat is...

someone told me that pictures from the White's party of JonBenet were at the swamp... is that correct? if so, does anyone have a 'direct' url for those, as I want to get in and out quickly from there!! :eek:

Shylock said:
I was looking up a few old Steve Thomas chat transcripts because of a discussion about what JBR wore to the White's party. (the Size-12 Panty thread)

If I remember right, the first ST chat was on the APB News web site. It really wasn't a "chat", as people posted questions on a special forum and ST answered them over a few consecutive nights.

The APB News web site is long defunct, so the forum/chat is also history. Did anyone happen to save that transcript? I checked ACR's site and couldn't find any mention of it.

Shylock,
I do have what I believe are all the postings from this APB chat in MSWord text files. I do not have them online anywhere but I do have them here on my hard drive. Do you know how to unzip a file? If you do I will zip the 119 files from this chat into one zip file and send them to you attachment in e-mail. Although the files are in MSWord '97, almost any text program such as "wordpad" will open them. You will need to send me your e-mail address also.

Thanks,
ACandyRose (acandyrose@aol.com)
http://www.acandyrose.com
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com

Thanks AcandyRose, I was actually hoping you would come through!
For some reason I remember that APB News forum as being the best informational chat with Steve Thomas. I'd like to read those messages again and maybe discuss a few of the more interesting ones here.
I'll private message you here with my email address.
Thanks again.

Niner said:
someone told me that pictures from the White's party of JonBenet were at the swamp... is that correct? if so, does anyone have a 'direct' url for those, as I want to get in and out quickly from there!! :eek:
The pictures taken at the White's party have never been released. That's assuming the BPD even has them. Maybe they were of no real interest and they are now back in the White's possession. The Whites never discuss the case and surely wouldn't be making those photos public.

The Whites photos were taken into evidence and will remain there until the case is solved.

You do not return evidence in the JBR case.

Shylock said:
Thanks AcandyRose, I was actually hoping you would come through!
For some reason I remember that APB News forum as being the best informational chat with Steve Thomas. I'd like to read those messages again and maybe discuss a few of the more interesting ones here.
I'll private message you here with my email address.
Thanks again.

http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf
Couldn't get the URL you posted (above) to read/come up/appear...HELP? ;)

Blazeboy3 said:
http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf
Couldn't get the URL you posted (above) to read/come up/appear...HELP? ;)
It's a PDF file. It requires you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to read it. Most of the newer computers have Acrobat already installed. If yours doesn't, you'll have to download and install it (it's free).
I'm surprised you have never had this problem before as PDF files are all over the Internet. It's a standard format for displaying important documents. If you go to the IRS site for example, all the forms are in PDF files.

Toltec said:
The Whites photos were taken into evidence and will remain there until the case is solved.

You do not return evidence in the JBR case.

What is your source for the Whites' photos being taken into evidence?

Shylock said:
It's a PDF file. It requires you have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer to read it. Most of the newer computers have Acrobat already installed. If yours doesn't, you'll have to download and install it (it's free).
I'm surprised you have never had this problem before as PDF files are all over the Internet. It's a standard format for displaying important documents. If you go to the IRS site for example, all the forms are in PDF files.

:clap: Surprised...me too LOL...but all is well/Acrobat loaded +sum heehee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back