713 users online (97 members and 616 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003

    Key Players In The Case

    Please post all the names and relationships here, to keep it straight.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Hey Guys, I am working on this and will get it up soon.

    If someone else is already doing this, let me know and we will combine.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Hey Guys, I am working on this and will get it up soon.

    If someone else is already doing this, let me know and we will combine.
    no no we elect you...LOL Thanks LD!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Here's what I got so far: Please correct, add, delete, etc. If you want this in another type of format, let me know and I'll change it.

    Stacy's Side:

    Anthony Cales: (Father)
    Status: Living

    Wife #1 - Carol (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children: Steve & Eric Status: Status: Living

    Wife #2 -Christie (Toughtes sp?) (Mother of Stacy) Status: Missing

    Children:
    Jessica: Staus: Died in House Fire 1982
    Laci: Status: Died of SIDS 1987
    Cassandra: Status: Living
    Brother: (Name?) Status: Prison (?)

    Wife #3 - Linda (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children:
    Stacy has a half-sister named Tina (same mother, different father) Which mother?
    Status: Died of Cancer 2006

    Drew's Side:

    Father

    Betty Morphey (Mother) Status: Living

    Children: Paul (?)

    Wife #1 - Carol (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children:
    Steve
    Eric

    Wife #2 - (Name?) Status: Living

    Children: Lisa

    Wife #3 - Kathleen Savio Status: Drowned in Bathtub (Murdered?)

    Children:
    Kris
    Tom
    Niece: Melissa Marie Doman

    Wife #4 - Stacy Cales Status: Missing (Murdered?)

    Children: Laci
    Boy (?)

    Brother-in-Law: Matt Simmons

    OTHERS:

    Ric Mimms - DP's Friend
    Sharon Bychowski - Neighbor & Friend of Stacy
    Pamela Bosco - Stacy's Family Spokesperson


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    I think Tom'sGirl provided the obit on Sister Tina. Could you please either pm me the obit or add the players names here??

    Thanks!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Here's what I got so far: Please correct, add, delete, etc. If you want this in another type of format, let me know and I'll change it.

    Stacy's Side:

    Anthony Cales: (Father)
    Status: Living

    Wife #1 - Carol (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children: Steve & Eric Status: Status: Living

    Wife #2 -Christie (Toughtes sp?) (Mother of Stacy) Status: Missing

    Children:
    Jessica: Staus: Died in House Fire 1982
    Laci: Status: Died of SIDS 1987
    Cassandra: Status: Living
    Brother: (Name?) Status: Prison (?)

    Wife #3 - Linda (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children:
    Stacy has a half-sister named Tina (same mother, different father) Which mother?
    Status: Died of Cancer 2006

    Drew's Side:

    Father

    Betty Morphey (Mother) Status: Living

    Children: Paul (?)

    Wife #1 - Carol (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children:
    Steve
    Eric

    Wife #2 - (Name?) Status: Living

    Children: Lisa

    Wife #3 - Kathleen Savio Status: Drowned in Bathtub (Murdered?)

    Children:
    Kris
    Tom
    Niece: Melissa Marie Doman

    Wife #4 - Stacy Cales Status: Missing (Murdered?)

    Children: Laci
    Boy (?)

    Brother-in-Law: Matt Simmons

    OTHERS:

    Ric Mimms - DP's Friend
    Sharon Bychowski - Neighbor & Friend of Stacy
    Pamela Bosco - Stacy's Family Spokesperson

    Stacy and Drew's son's name is Anthony.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    225
    Stacy's brothers name is Yelton E. Cales DOB is 08/07/79

    He is currently serving time at Western Illinois Correctional Center.

    http://www.idoc.state.il.us/subsections/search/inms.asp

    MARKS, SCARS, & TATTOOSTATTOO, BACK - YOSEMITE SAM; CHINESE SYMBOLTATTOO, CHEST - FOOT PRINTS,LT/ARM;DEMON,DRAGONTATTOO, FOREARM, RIGHT - TRIBAL SIGN,LT/ARM;"JESICA/LACY"TATTOO, ANKLE, RIGHT - "H.D." ABDOM;"HELLBOUND"TATTOO, NECK - "CHRISTIE" (LEFT SIDE)

    ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO
    Custody Date: 05/19/2004
    Projected Parole Date:06/04/2006
    Paroled Date:--
    Tentative Discharge Date:
    Discharge From Parole: 06/04/2008

    SENTENCING INFORMATION
    MITTIMUS:05CF40901CLASS:2COUNT:1OFFENSE:AGG CRIM SEX AB/VIC 13-16CUSTODY DATE:01/20/2005SENTENCE:0 YEARS 54 MONTHS 0 DAYSCOUNTY:DUPAGESENTENCE DISCHARGED?:NO

    MITTIMUS:04CF160CLASS:2COUNT:1OFFENSE:AID/ABET/POSS/SELL STOLEN VEHCUSTODY DATE:02/14/2004SENTENCE:3 YEARS 0 MONTHS 0 DAYSCOUNTY:WILLSENTENCE DISCHARGED?:YES

    MITTIMUS:02CF26801CLASS:4COUNT:1OFFENSE:DOMESTIC BTRY/PHY CONTACT/2ND+CUSTODY DATE:08/21/2002SENTENCE:0 YEARS 15 MONTHS 0 DAYSCOUNTY:DUPAGESENTENCE DISCHARGED?:YES

    All complaints regarding the accuracy of information contained in these documents should be submitted, in writing, to the Illinois Department of Corrections, P.O. Box 19277, Springfield, IL 62794-9722.

    ETA: If the above link dosen't bring you to his info just go to the 4th link on the Agency Links on the left side of the page and search for inmate by last name....he is the only Cales listed.
    Last edited by greeneyz; 11-13-2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: added info

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    I think Tom'sGirl provided the obit on Sister Tina. Could you please either pm me the obit or add the players names here??

    Thanks!!
    I posted the link when I posted the Obit http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...8&postcount=28

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Thanks for the Info!!

    Going to add it and repost.

    Is this format okay???

    More or less info??

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Here's what I got so far: Please correct, add, delete, etc. If you want this in another type of format, let me know and I'll change it.

    (Toughtes sp?) Toutges


    Wife #2 - (Name?) Victoria

    Added note, the late sister's name was spelled Lacy, not Laci


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    Great Job ld!! easy enough to correct a little. Also is it okay if we copy and paste to add to yours, like the timelines?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Stacy's Side:

    Anthony Cales: (Father)
    Status: Living

    Wife #1 - Carol (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children: Steve & Eric Status: Status: Living

    Wife #2 -Christie (Toutges) (Mother of Stacy) Status: Missing

    Children:
    Jessica: Staus: Died in House Fire 1982
    Lacy: Status: Died of SIDS 1987
    Cassandra: Status: Living
    OUR STACY
    Brother: Yelton Cales: Status: Prison (?)
    Half-Sister (Different Father) Christina (AKA Tina) Michelle Ryan Status: Died of Cancer 2006
    Husband: James P. Ryan
    Children: Tyler and Colin

    Sister: Kerry (Matt Simmons)
    Sister: Debbie (Martin) Forgue
    Sister: Erin Kokas
    Sister: Brittany Kokas

    Wife #3 - Linda (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living


    Drew's Side:

    Father

    Betty Morphey (Mother) Status: Living

    Children: Paul (?)

    Wife #1 - Carol (Unknown Maiden Name) Status: Living

    Children:
    Steve
    Eric

    Wife #2 - Victoria (Maiden Name Unknown) Status: Living

    Children: Lisa

    Wife #3 - Kathleen Savio Status: Drowned in Bathtub (Murdered?)

    Children:
    Kris
    Tom
    Niece: Melissa Marie Doman

    Wife #4 - Stacy Cales Status: Missing (Murdered?)

    Children: Laci
    Boy (?)

    Brother-in-Law: Matt Simmons

    OTHERS:

    Ric Mimms - DP's Friend
    Sharon Bychowski - Neighbor & Friend of Stacy
    Pamela Bosco - Stacy's Family Spokesperson



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    ANYONE GO AHEAD AND COPY CORRECT AND PASTE!!!

    My first time doing this, so not the best by any means!!!!

    But I feel like I finally contributed something instead of reading and calling DP, nothing but the COWARDLY LION!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,826
    Drat, someone please add Anthony's name for Stacy's son.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,003
    LD seriously that is the best one i have ever seen here, LOVE the colors..LOL GREAT job and thanks!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Case Players
    By imamaze in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:55 PM
  2. Case Players
    By mrsu in forum Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 11:33 PM
  3. Case Players
    By Wise Old Owl in forum Lisa Irwin
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 05:26 PM

Tags for this Thread