GUILTY UK - Sharon Stokes, 35, beaten to death, Exmouth, 14 Feb 2007

missacorah

Reaction score
A DROP-OUT student told a woman he was the Grim Reaper, beat her to death – then bragged to cops “I loved it”, a court heard yesterday.
Adam Thomas, 24, attacked 35-year-old Sharon Stokes in the early hours of Valentine’s Day after meeting her in a nightclub.
He knocked her to the floor of her flat, stamped on her and battered her with a brick doorstop.
He then smoked a cigarette and flicked the butt into the pool of blood in which she was lying.
Thomas – a pupil at £9,000-a-year Exeter School before quitting Portsmouth University – denies murder and claims he should be convicted of manslaughter instead because of his mental state.

SNIP

He left the club with Ms Stokes and they arrived at her attic flat at around 3am. Exeter Crown Court heard that at 5am he rang home to ask for a lift back and said: “Mum, I have killed someone.”
Mr Meeke said Thomas later told cops his onslaught had made him feel “powerful”, adding: “I was quite enjoying the experience. I remember thinking she was doing amazingly well not to be dead already.

“I think I shouted out something along the lines of ‘just die’. I guess I was seeking to destroy her.
“I *advertiser censored***** stamped on her head. I *advertiser censored***** loved it.”The case continues.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article457517.ece

Uughh what a creep! Definitely not normal but he knew exactly what he was doing so it wasn't manslaughter. It was coldly premeditated murder so if he wants to play the "I'm insane" game he belongs in the high security Broadmoor hospital without time limit.

He needs to go on the list of World's Stupidest Murders if there is ever such a thing.

This man is pure evil.

From November 2007:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/devon/7103700.stm

A man who told a woman he was the "Grim Reaper" before he beat her to death with a brick has been jailed for life.

Adam Thomas, 24, of Trinfield Avenue, Exmouth, Devon, was found guilty of murdering 35-year-old Sharon Stokes in her flat in Rolle Street, Exmouth...

He must serve 15 years in prison before he can be considered for release.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back