AZ - Trenay Duchane, 12, scalded & beaten to death, Phoenix, 6 Nov 2007

Those poor girls. OMG, how could anyone do that? Her sister is a hero, bless her for trying to intervene, which is what her so-called father should have done. I hope both of them rot below he!!, b/c even he!! is to good for them.

While I could have gone for the rest of my life without reading that article, the 12-year-old is in a better place. My prayers for her brave younger sister and for the rest of this horribly wounded family.

PHOENIX — A 12-year-old girl was beaten with an electrical cord, and her parents left her dead body on the floor of her bedroom for days before they called 911, according to court documents released Tuesday.
Police arrested the girl's father, 34-year-old Jeffrey Duchane Jr., and stepmother, 25-year-old Reiko Troupe, after officers were called to the house on Saturday. Troupe was jailed on suspicion of first-degree murder and child abuse. Duchane was jailed on suspicion of child abuse.
Both were scheduled to appear in Maricopa County Superior Court on Nov. 19. The Associated Press asked the county Sheriff's Office to interview Duchane and Troupe, but those requests went unanswered Tuesday.
According to court documents, Troupe told police that she didn't harm the girls and blamed Duchane for disciplining the children. more:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311537,00.html

According to court documents, Troupe told police that she didn't harm the girls and blamed Duchane for disciplining the children.

Honest to god, doesn't anyone have a backbone anymore? These were your children being beaten and one died, lady.

According to court documents, Troupe told police that she didn't harm the girls and blamed Duchane for disciplining the children.

Honest to god, doesn't anyone have a backbone anymore? These were your children being beaten and one died, lady.

Troupe is the stepmom, not birth mother.

FoxNews said:
Police arrested the girl's father, 34-year-old Jeffrey Duchane Jr., and stepmother, 25-year-old Reiko Troupe, after officers were called to the house on Saturday. Troupe was jailed on suspicion of first-degree murder and child abuse. Duchane was jailed on suspicion of child abuse.
<snip>
The 9-year-old gave police a different account as to how her big sister died.
<snip> She saw her step-mom whip her sister with an extension cord. Troupe then pushed the 12-year-old against the wall and punched her stepdaughter in the face until she passed out.

Details, KatK. She still was the mother figure and shouldn't have stood by watching him hurt/kill those girls.

Details, KatK. She still was the mother figure and shouldn't have stood by watching him hurt/kill those girls.

She was the one who rained the deathblows, re-read/see the quote below. (Not upset with you, passionate about the suffering that poor girl went through, the emoticons later are directed at the stepmom and "father".) *SHE* is charged with first degree murder. *SHE* punched the girl in the head repeatedly, after beating her with an electrical cord. She didn't stand by, she was the one who took action! :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

FoxNews said:

LOL, my turn at :blushing: Sometimes I get so mad at the beginning of an article that I skim the rest. I read about her blaming the father and stopped there! Sorry. (Indy has to loan me the skimming crown today.) Thanks. :blowkiss:

LOL, my turn at :blushing: Sometimes I get so mad at the beginning of an article that I skim the rest. I read about her blaming the father and stopped there! Sorry. (Indy has to loan me the skimming crown today.) Thanks. :blowkiss:

S'no biggie, I think it helps give us a break to chuckle at ourselves sometimes. ;)

The man who did nothing after learning his 12-year-old daughter was severely beaten and left her to die has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, authorities said Monday.

Jeffrey Duchane, 36, of Phoenix was sentenced Friday after pleading guilty in April to first-degree murder and child abuse in the 2007 death of Trenay Duchane and abuse of her 9-year-old sister. He was also sentenced to seven additional years on top of the life sentence.

snip

Troupe also pleaded to murder and child abuse; she was sentenced in March to life in prison without possibility of parole plus an additional 23 years.

Bolding mine. More at link.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/2009/08/03/20090803abrk-lifesentence0803-ON.html

someone should beat him to the brink of death and then ignore him

What a vicious crime and what a waste of oxygen monsters like this use. :furious:

jmho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back