Man Dies After Getting Stuck in Girlfriend’s Cat Door

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
Click here for link

A woman in Florida made a startling discovery over the weekend when she found her boyfriend stuck in her house’s cat door, News4Jax.com reported.
The girlfriend of Charles Tucker Jr., 33, had reportedly kicked him out of her St. Augustine home. Hours later, she found the man stuck in the small door and called police. When they arrived four minutes later, the man was dead, News4Jax.com reported.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Well this is one of the truly most bizzare stories I have ever read!

What was he thinking..Oh wait ,he proberly wasnt:doh:

so.. i'm waiting for someone to ask the obligatory question: 'was alcohol involved'.....?

I've read various articles in the past few days regarding this case. He was not drunk, nor had he been drinking. The title is somewhat misleading. Only his head and arm were actually through the cat door. (His brother said that he was a very big man.) Based on his position, the brother believes he accidentally locked himself out and was trying to reach the lock on the door. :(

This is one of those things that I always wonder about the relatives of this guy... what do they say when someone says "Oh, I'm sorry, how did your brother die?"

"Umm, he was stuck in a cat door."

There are FAR more cooler ways to die.

I don't get why he died though :confused:

...of embarassment?

No, actually, if you are in a tiny little square hole with one arm in front of you and you shove really hard with your feet to get just a few more inches in to reach the doorknob - you're likely to strangle yourself. I'm willing to bet COD is strangulation/suffocation. We fat people should never attempt to put a round body in a square hole.

Maybe the cat suffocated him trying to get out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back