Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

Kathleen Savio, Drowned in bathtub

Stacy Peterson, Missing- family presumes murdered

How many more?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mssheila For This Useful Post:

Are we only giving actual deaths that he is connected to or can we speculate?

B/c I'd add Christie Cales with a big maybe next to her name

Monica's brother who supposedly committed suicide b/c he was so upset about Monica and Drew's affair while Drew was still married to Vicki (wife #2, I THINK)

Next...
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom View Post
    Are we only giving actual deaths that he is connected to or can we speculate?

B/c I'd add Christie Cales with a big maybe next to her name

Monica's brother who supposedly committed suicide b/c he was so upset about Monica and Drew's affair while Drew was still married to Vicki (wife #2, I THINK)

Next...
    I think speculation is appropriate for this thread. Any deaths he was even remotely connected to.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mssheila For This Useful Post:

1. Who is Monica? Monica and her brother Steve lived across the street from Drew and Vicky. Drew had an affair with Monica and used to sneak her into his house. Steve was very upset about this. Steve commited suicide by hanging in his garage. Drew said Steve was depressed and on drugs. Ric Sims went to school with and knew Steve, and said no way. Drew was one of the first responding officers to the scene. Ric and Erica are gathering info on this.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...iend-ric-mims/

2. Which number was Vicky... 1 or 2? Vicky is Wife number two, Carol is wife number 1
    3. Could someone please give me the jist of the death of "Monica's" brother..... He was messing around with someone named Monica while married to Wife #1 or Wife #2. How did the brother die?

A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.

On the blogosphere it's been mentioned and asked that Vicky's brothers death be investigated. No other info so far.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    1. Who is Monica? Monica and her brother Steve lived across the street from Drew and Vicky. Drew had an affair with Monica and used to sneak her into his house. Steve was very upset about this. Steve commited suicide by hanging in his garage. Drew said Steve was depressed and on drugs. Ric Sims went to school with and knew Steve, and said no way. Drew was one of the first responding officers to the scene. Ric and Erica are gathering info on this.

2. Which number was Vicky... 1 or 2? Vicky is Wife number two, Carol is wife number 1
    3. Could someone please give me the jist of the death of "Monica's" brother..... He was messing around with someone named Monica while married to Wife #1 or Wife #2. How did the brother die?

A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.

On the blogosphere it's been mentioned and asked that Vicky's brothers death be investigated. No other info so far.
    Thanks Suzi.... I am so glad to get this figured out! Drew is ONE SICK MAN... he has a lot of dead people in his past.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mssheila For This Useful Post:

More deaths or disappearances with a connection to DP??! I hope the cases of everybody he ever knew who has died or disappeared in a mysterious way is looked into.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

JMHO, but I think DP is going to turn out to be a pyscho serial killer -- hope I'm wrong but it's looking like a good possibility.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cakegirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cakegirl View Post
    JMHO, but I think DP is going to turn out to be a pyscho serial killer -- hope I'm wrong but it's looking like a good possibility.
    Who was the psycho cop who pulled over and killed all of those girls in the calif desert? Anyone remember?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Wow! More "According to Drew" stories! This is like Pandora's box. You take the lid off one and it seems many suspicious deaths seem to fly out.

They need to take a serious look into every case this man has worked from day one. They might find more than Murder and Mayhem. He is a bad cop to say the least and there is so much about this creep people haven't associated until now.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Did anyone else notice that in Ric's conversation with Greta, that he said Drew told him that he was one of the first officers on the scene?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Normally I might think we were letting our imaginations get the better of us until I saw the manner in which Monica's brother died. That is something I've seen occur several times. There was a case not too long ago most here should remember where the young teenaged boy killed his girlfriend that way because he thought she was pregnant. It was ruled a suicide and he got a case of conscience from watching Passion of the Christ he said and confessed.

I think this could very well be the method in which DP has chosen to handle problems in his life for a long time. The setting up of another cop is just another MO that fits the profile we've compiled if we have correct info that goes way back to show how he's managed not to dirty his own hands or be proven as involved. Notice in the cases we are aware of so far that each possible victim died under different circumstances but yet questionable all the same.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Did anyone else notice that in Ric's conversation with Greta, that he said Drew told him that he was one of the first officers on the scene?
    Johnny on the spot. How convenient, if he was the person who really did it.

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakegirl View Post
    ITA with you, cakegirl. I also wondered if he was in any way connected to the dissapearance of Stacy's mom.....?

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    Normally I might think we were letting our imaginations get the better of us until I saw the manner in which Monica's brother died. That is something I've seen occur several times. There was a case not too long ago most here should remember where the young teenaged boy killed his girlfriend that way because he thought she was pregnant. It was ruled a suicide and he got a case of conscience from watching Passion of the Christ he said and confessed.

I think this could very well be the method in which DP has chosen to handle problems in his life for a long time. The setting up of another cop is just another MO that fits the profile we've compiled if we have correct info that goes way back to show how he's managed not to dirty his own hands or be proven as involved. Notice in the cases we are aware of so far that each possible victim died under different circumstances but yet questionable all the same.
    Very good abservation,Strach. I also find it odd that everyone around him that dies, he always says "they were depressed"

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    Very good abservation,Strach. I also find it odd that everyone around him that dies, he always says "they were depressed"
    That's standard operating procedure, taken directly from the script "According to Drew"

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    I was going to comment on that too! They're always 'on drugs and depressed'.

This doesn't happen to me often, but Drew makes me sick!

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    don't they call that "projection" in psychiatry? He's more than likely the one that is depressed and crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    I was going to comment on that too! They're always 'on drugs and depressed'.

This doesn't happen to me often, but Drew makes me sick!
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    That's standard operating procedure, taken directly from the script "According to Drew"
    Good One SuziQ.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Wow! More "According to Drew" stories! This is like Pandora's box. You take the lid off one and it seems many suspicious deaths seem to fly out.

They need to take a serious look into every case this man has worked from day one. They might find more than Murder and Mayhem. He is a bad cop to say the least and there is so much about this creep people haven't associated until now.
    According to Drew he was the watch commander that weekend.

I too am interested in finding out more about Stacey's Mom. She did disaapear at times,but she seemed to return, or atleast make some contact that they knew where she was. Then she turns up missing and never found, no contact.........that is not her MO.

Drew keeps saying he thinks she is alive somewhere..almost like he is certain. I don't buy that from him. I think Drew may have killed her because as messed up as her life had been, it was because of her young children dying, not from some other source. That's why I believe she always continued to come back and make contact with someone in the family.
    IMHO, Drew killed her because she was in his way as far as dating and seducing her daughter Stacey, who I believe was probably much younger then he admits when he first started dating her.

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    According to Drew he was the watch commander that weekend.

Did he really say that? Because according to Drew, he was also the watch commander the weekend Kathleen Savio died. I want to say that he stated this during the Today Show interview.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to mssheila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    I too am interested in finding out more about Stacey's Mom. She did disaapear at times,but she seemed to return, or atleast make some contact that they knew where she was. Then she turns up missing and never found, no contact.........that is not her MO.

Drew keeps saying he thinks she is alive somewhere..almost like he is certain. I don't buy that from him. I think Drew may have killed her because as messed up as her life had been, it was because of her young children dying, not from some other source. That's why I believe she always continued to come back and make contact with someone in the family.
    IMHO, Drew killed her because she was in his way as far as dating and seducing her daughter Stacey, who I believe was probably much younger then he admits when he first started dating her.

Hi Delta- I wanted to suggest something... If I'm reading the timeline correctly... when SP's mother went 'missing', SP was living full time with her father and stepmother. I don't think her mom was really involved in her life much in the months before she went missing. IMO- if he DID do something to her mother, and I do think it's possible, it was for some reason that we haven't uncovered yet. Mom couldn't really have been 'in his way' if she wasn't around.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to mssheila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mssheila View Post
    Did he really say that? Because according to Drew, he was also the watch commander the weekend Kathleen Savio died. I want to say that he stated this during the Today Show interview.
    I'm sorry, that was the weekend I was referring.

He probably killed Monica's brother, maybe the brother had morals and threatened to tell his wife he was cheating on her with Monica. Her brother obviously wasn't upset due to jealousy (brother and sister) he most likely had morals and was going to tell. Drew had to shut him up.
    If he killed Stacy's mom, it could have just been an murder of opportunity that presented itself to him. She was always taking off for awhile, they showing up. He figured he could get away with it and did it. If he already had intentions to kill Stacy, then he already got her mother out of the way if he thought her mother would ask too many questions. That's a sociopath. He sounds for sure like a serial killer.
    Kathleen Salvio drowned in a bathtub? Either that was a very big bathtub or she was murdered for the life insurance. Adults usually don't fit completely into bathtubs to submerge themselves.
    Who is Christie Cales?

Meow, remember in one of Kathleens letters she stated that Drew would do anything to shut her up and then talked about him burning down the house. There was another instance where she kept stating Stacy's age as 16, don't think it was the same letter because I've often wondered if that was what she meant he wanted to shut her up about. At least one of the things anyway. The financial angle was the main motive imo.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast