Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Holy crap! I never added it up. Please tell me the police are making the same connections we are!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDawn View Post
    So now we are up to 6 or is it 7 possible disappearances, runaway, dead, accidentally dead, suicidal individuals that are in Drew's family, extended family and friends....Old Drew should come with a warning label..this guy could be hazardous to your health and well being.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    Holy crap! I never added it up. Please tell me the police are making the same connections we are!
    Don't count on it! They didn't even ask for the surveillance video from Krispy Kreme!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Don't count on it! They didn't even ask for the surveillance video from Krispy Kreme!!
    Great point! If Greta and team weren't on this 24/7 we may not know what we do. It is media vs. media getting the scoop and digging hard. LE is having to answer just to stay on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by dee10134 View Post
    You cannot convict a person of murder on circumstantial evidence alone. There should be some type of physical evidence to convict along with MOUNTAINS of circumstantial evidence and witness testimony, if the body is not found.

I imagine if the police have the physical or testimonial evidence, it will come out of the GJ soon. They mostly had circumstantial evidence on Scott Peterson - I don't think they'd need much physical evidence on DP if these news reports are accurate, and, of course, that is a big "if."

He sure looks guilty and crazy.

All this talk about Krispy Kreme is giving me a sweet tooth. (we don't have one in my small town)

Quote Originally Posted by maureeng View Post
    Too bad we can't convict him on those tributes!! We could also add: First Degree Creepy and Second Degree Stupid as charges! LOL
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

There have been many cases that have resulted in an arrest and a conviction in a trial of peers without a body from circumstantial evidence alone.

I am amazed with everything that is a fact since October 28th, that DP has not been arrested yet! What do they need? Is it because he is a cop, that Stacy's body HAS to be found to make an arrest??

Suzi: I will send you some Krispy cremes...........

Once an arrest is made the clock starts ticking.....

Right, Chico. Besides...daily now things are starting to close in around Drew. More information is coming out by the hour about what he has been up to even in the days preceeding her having gone missing now! They have no need to rush to arrest him. It is much better to allow them to take their time as this information keeps filtering in as they are building a solid case against him.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

SS and chico you are both right. I am the one that is being impatient.

But the reason I am, is not for arresting DP being arrested, but for the children. The evidence of DP possibly "premediting" is coming out now and that is only going to (IMO) make him more stressed that he wasn't the "great cop, kisser, etc.) that he envisions himself to be, (or that he isn't getting away with all of his pre-planning?), and the walls are all crumbling down.

First Degree: Premeditation
    First Degree: Murder with Intent

Awwww, thanks Littledeer.

You know...they are making fun of us over on Jamie Colby's blog about this thread! LOL

Wait until some of these things come out later about Drew...and we were on top of it first!! WAHLAH! They won't be making fun of us then, huh?!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    SS and chico you are both right. I am the one that is being impatient.

But the reason I am, is not for arresting DP being arrested, but for the children. The evidence of DP possibly "premediting" is coming out now and that is only going to (IMO) make him more stressed that he wasn't the "great cop, kisser, etc.) that he envisions himself to be, (or that he isn't getting away with all of his pre-planning?), and the walls are all crumbling down.

First Degree: Premeditation
    First Degree: Murder with Intent
    I'm really leaning towards the fact that he did premeditate this. But - I think that he had to speed up his plan because Stacy told him that day/weekend that she wanted a divorce and wanted him to move out. I think they must have had an argument and he killed her before he was ready to kill her. Then, he's stuck with a house full of kids and a body.

If he had been able to stick with his original plan, he would not have needed help with the body. But because it happened that Sunday, suddenly he has a body on his hands and I bet rigor mortis set in, which made Stacy stiff and he was unable to carry her body by himself.
    cricket

"dance like no one's watching"

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    I'm really leaning towards the fact that he did premeditate this. But - I think that he had to speed up his plan because Stacy told him that day/weekend that she wanted a divorce and wanted him to move out. I think they must have had an argument and he killed her before he was ready to kill her. Then, he's stuck with a house full of kids and a body.

If he had been able to stick with his original plan, he would not have needed help with the body. But because it happened that Sunday, suddenly he has a body on his hands and I bet rigor mortis set in, which made Stacy stiff and he was unable to carry her body by himself.

Stacy had told him about 3 to 4 weeks prior to her disappearance that she wanted a divorce, not just that weekend.

He bought the large chlorine barrel 3 to 4 weeks before her disappearance.

She had been having disagreements and problems with him during this whole period.

Some of Drew's belongings were already packed in the garage.

She had already been checking on places she might be able to rent or move to..Pam Bosco is a realtor..and had been showing her some places.
    I think she knew Drew was not moving out so she was checking on her own for a place.

She had been feeling more and more uncomfortable about the situation with Drew..she told friends and family if I go missing..Drew did it. She knew push was coming to shove.

This was 100% premeditated by Drew, in my thoughts, he was preparing from the day she wanted a divorce, and he knew she knew too much to let her just walk out on the marriage.

Drew thoght he had more time then he did to dispose of the body and any other evidence, specifically the diary which more then likely contains references to Kathleen's death and other unlawful acts by Drew..until Cassandra showed up at 2:30 AM AND HE WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SHE WAS DOING..THAT'S WHEN HE FOUND OUT SHE HAD ALREADY REPORTED STACY MISSING.

Drew thought he had more time because he would be the one after a week or so to say she is missing or I heard from her and she isn't coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by maureeng View Post
    I imagine if the police have the physical or testimonial evidence, it will come out of the GJ soon. They mostly had circumstantial evidence on Scott Peterson - I don't think they'd need much physical evidence on DP if these news reports are accurate, and, of course, that is a big "if."

There was a case here in Ohio (Carrie Culbertson), about 10 miles from my house--NO body, NO physical evidence, and the boyfriend was convicted....

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast