1400 users online (274 members and 1126 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #7

Continue on. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by WindChime View Post
    Continue on. :-)
    Thank you so much WindChime!

"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Originally Posted by cricket
    I posted this on the media thread - but I'll also post it here:

I just saw a promo for tomorrow's Today Show - it said Matt Lauer was going to interview Drew Peterson. Hmmmm.

The Today Show starts at 7 AM EST - it's on NBC.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

The Illinois State Patrol Is Asking The St. Louis County Search Squad For Help
    http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/.../11252616.html

They have an expertise in underwater searches.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

:-) Your very welcome. The reason I'm not posting links to new threads is because they are all neatly at the bottom but when we start getting a number of pages up I will start posting them on the new thread. I have a feeling that the pages are going to grow fast so I"m going to take advantage of it while I can and not add the links. LOL

2 Michigan residents load their horses and are going to Chicago to join the search
    http://www.thetimesherald.com/apps/p...711130307/1002
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    The Illinois State Patrol Is Asking The St. Louis County Search Squad For Help
    http://www.northlandsnewscenter.com/.../11252616.html

They have an expertise in underwater searches.
    It says
    Her car was found near a pond in Bollingbrook. Authorities believe her body may be in that pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    It says
    Yeah, but I am not sure how accurate that is. Didn't they already search that pond near the airport where According to Drew her car had been?

I just wanted to make sure everyone saw the post about Matt Lauer interviewing Drew Peterson in the morning!! Huge news!!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Yeah, but I am not sure how accurate that is. Didn't they already search that pond near the airport where According to Drew her car had been?
    LOL Another "According to Drew"! Yes, they did search the retaining pond near the area where "according to Drew" her car was found.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

lol, for someone who hides their face from the camera, DP is sure present a lot with according to drew statements.

I saw video of them searching that pond the first time and I remember thinking it was huge for being called a pond. There were some specifics given at the time that also stated the depth which I don't remember exactly but it was deep enough to conceal a body imo. Maybe they aren't satisfied with their original efforts. They may be stuck on info that shows that call from her cell phone was made from that area like Drew said, hoping to find her phone in that pond or other evidence too even if not Stacy.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I just wanted to make sure everyone saw the post about Matt Lauer interviewing Drew Peterson in the morning!! Huge news!!
    The Today show just started. It looks like Drew is in the studio and so far, he appears alone (sans lawyer).

Been watching it... he took a dig at the 3rd wife's family... saying she was raised in an abusive home.

I wish I had taped this via the PC... he made a glaring flub about if Stacey told him she was seeing someone else.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast