1167 users online (243 members and 924 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,829

    TN - Dad Charged With Raping Daughters, Using Electric Dog Collar

    His wife didn't know about the rapes? YEA RIGHT!

    KNOXVILLE, Tenn. A rural Tennessee father is accused of raping his two teenage daughters and using electric dog collars to establish dominance over them, authorities said Tuesday.
    The charges against the 37-year-old man and his 35-year-old wife were referred to a grand jury on Tuesday in Tazewell, which is in rural Claiborne County near the Kentucky border.
    The man is charged with aggravated child abuse and two counts of rape. His wife, who prosecutors say knew about the use of dog collars but not the alleged sexual assaults, is charged with aggravated child abuse and failure to report child abuse.
    Prosecutors said more charges could be handed down when the grand jury convenes Dec. 3.
    The husband and wife were identified in court, but The Associated Press is withholding their names to avoid identifying their daughters. The AP generally does not identify possible victims of sex abuse. more:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311646,00.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    Someone please do the same to him over and over and over again for the rest of his life.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,165
    How can fathers do this to their own children!!!! I dont get it. uggh.
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Not just him. The "mother" as well.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,165
    Every time i read a story like this, i think of how my dad is..and if he could have it his way i would never date a guy..hes so overprotective with boys. I just dont understand what goes wrong with some dads in this world...something needs to change!!
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,205
    I haven't read this article, but I do not understand why electric dog collars are continuing to be sold. It seems to me that most reliable dog owners and trainers would not advocate them. Couldn't we at least regulate them so that people would stop using them for improper purposes - like on children????

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ang50 View Post
    I haven't read this article, but I do not understand why electric dog collars are continuing to be sold. It seems to me that most reliable dog owners and trainers would not advocate them. Couldn't we at least regulate them so that people would stop using them for improper purposes - like on children????
    I just bought one to keep my dog from barking when I am not home. Her barking incites her and the other dogs to go after my horse and can cause the horse to hurt himself. This is my last ditch effort to control her without putting her down. :-(

    That's why they are still being sold. Because people still buy them.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCutie View Post
    Every time i read a story like this, i think of how my dad is..and if he could have it his way i would never date a guy..hes so overprotective with boys. I just dont understand what goes wrong with some dads in this world...something needs to change!!
    Is your father like the one on the cell phone commercial where he tells his daughter's boyfriend that he is in her top 5 right next to him. That way, he can always keep an eye on him.

    Cases like this are horrendous. I hope this guy gets life. Karma will then take effect for him.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,720
    Shoot him and her too.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard View Post
    I just bought one to keep my dog from barking when I am not home. Her barking incites her and the other dogs to go after my horse and can cause the horse to hurt himself. This is my last ditch effort to control her without putting her down. :-(

    That's why they are still being sold. Because people still buy them.
    We trained our dog to stay inside the fence with an electric collar also. I think, used properly, they are terrific and help to keep animals safe. I know many responsible pet owners and trainers who use them.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    Shoot him and her too.
    Dingo!!
    I like the way you think. Come on across the pond and hang out with us.

    Crypto6

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    3,027
    The article says it was their father and step-mother, how terrible for these girls, I just can't imagine the hell they were put through. The 1 girl only came forward because she was afraid the same thing would be done to her 11 year old sister.

    VB

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,766
    OMG!
    I say shoot their demented azzes.
    Those poor, poor girls.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,761
    Good Lord...
    It seemed this sicko was focused on the 2 daughters from his previous marriage. He must really hate their mother, and maybe in his head he is punishing her by raping the daughters? Otherwise you would have thought he would go after the 11 year old from the second marriage anyway. They need to lock him and his wife up for life and give him the death penalty. Let him be someone's B*tch in prison. I hope all those children are taken away, as the wife goes along with it and probably also knew he was raping the daughters yet doesn't let on. Usually people have gut instincts about things, especially with those they live with.
    The electric dog collars; how big of a shock is it? I am not asking this to belittle the situation at all, i'm curious as a vet i knew used to use them for 2 of her dogs so they wouldn't run out into the road. (busy road = traffic bad)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    The electric dog collars; how big of a shock is it? I am not asking this to belittle the situation at all, i'm curious as a vet i knew used to use them for 2 of her dogs so they wouldn't run out into the road. (busy road = traffic bad)
    It's more humiliation than pain. Although, a shock on bare human skin is probably more painful than one that travels through the thickness of a dog's skin, especially when you add fur AND the ability for the dog to control the shock. Usually the collar beeps to give warning, and only shocks once if the dog keeps up the behavior. On a human, the warning would be non existant and the shocks would keep up regardless of your decision.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. OH - Christopher Lukacs Charged with raping 4 yr old daughter, 2008
    By believe09 in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. GUILTY SD - Ted Klaudt for sexually abusing foster daughters, Pierre, 2008
    By White Rain in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:42 AM