1221 users online (241 members and 980 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think happened to Stacy?

Voters
626. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing.

33 5.27%
  • Drew is responsible for his 3rd wifes death and Stacy being missing.

586 93.61%
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing but has nothing to do with his 3rd wifes death.

4 0.64%
  • None of the above. We don't know anything yet.

19 3.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

POLL: What do you think happened to Stacy?

POLL: What do you think happened to Stacy?

Thanks for the poll, mic!

Looks like there's not much disagreement on this one.

IMO and without further definite facts, Drew killed wife #3 and Stacy.
    I believe he is a serial killer....2 down and how many more to go?
    I think he finds power in marrying young, beautiful women he can abuse. When they threaten him with leaving, he kills them.

I think he is involved with both his ex wife's death and Stacy missing. Nothing about this case passes the smell test IMO.

VB

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    DP has the largest EWW factor, IMO. I believe he killed KP and tried to stage it looking like an accident and I also believe the Stacy might have had some LIMITED knowledge of that. When she tried to leave, I think DP killed her to prevent her knowledge from being exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    DP has the largest EWW factor, IMO. I believe he killed KP and tried to stage it looking like an accident and I also believe the Stacy might have had some LIMITED knowledge of that. When she tried to leave, I think DP killed her to prevent her knowledge from being exposed.
    That never occured to me but makes sense.

I do think he is resp. for both. I thought he just got cocky since he already got away with murdering one unhappy wife.

Today Show poll:
    Do you believe Drew Peterson, who claims he had no part in the disappearance of his 4th wife? * 7850 responses
    2% Yes. The media and authorities are jumping to conclusions.
    89% No. I suspect foul play -- there are too many odd coincidences.
    8.6% I don't know. It's still too early to tell
    Not a scientific survey.
    Last edited by Taximom; 11-15-2007 at 03:54 PM. Reason: fix copy/paste errors!

I saw that poll a few minutes ago and I must have read it wrong...because I thought it said 89% said "foul play". No, look again...it does say that 90% said "foul play". The bar is directly under that. When you copy and paste tho...it comes out wrong! ("Not a scientific survey" statement is a disclaimer and doesn't belong in the poll!)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I think he had something to do with his 3rd wife's death and I think he killed Stacy. I hadn't thought about Stacy possibly knowing something regarding the death of wife #3 but it makes sense.

Watch his interviews. Watch his body language. The guy doesn't give a rats ass that his wife is missing and his kids are motherless. Furthermore, he thinks that because he's a cop, he can beat the system. If he got any more arrogant they'd have to put a picture of him in the dictionary.

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?

browneyedgirl is offline Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuJuBee View Post
    I think he had something to do with his 3rd wife's death and I think he killed Stacy. I hadn't thought about Stacy possibly knowing something regarding the death of wife #3 but it makes sense.

Watch his interviews. Watch his body language. The guy doesn't give a rats ass that his wife is missing and his kids are motherless. Furthermore, he thinks that because he's a cop, he can beat the system. If he got any more arrogant they'd have to put a picture of him in the dictionary.

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?
    DP and handsome,,,,hmmm I can't see it - IMO he is just EWW

Quote Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
    DP and handsome, hmmm I can't see it - IMO he is just EWW
    HE thinks he's handsome, I mean. Dude was old enough to be Stacy's father and you know when he looks in the mirror, he sees Ricky Martin. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JuJuBee View Post
    HE thinks he's handsome, I mean. Dude was old enough to be Stacy's father and you know when he looks in the mirror, he sees Ricky Martin. LOL
    Oh my Gawd....I just spit pop all over my keyboard and screen on that one. Great Post JuJu....LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I saw that poll a few minutes ago and I must have read it wrong...because I thought it said 89% said "foul play". No, look again...it does say that 90% said "foul play". The bar is directly under that. When you copy and paste tho...it comes out wrong! ("Not a scientific survey" statement is a disclaimer and doesn't belong in the poll!)

That's weird because I thought I fixed it! LOL ARGH.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post

I fixed it a long time ago on the other thread, but forgot to fix it on this thread! Thanks!

91% now... growing number still!

Do you believe Drew Peterson, who claims he had no part in the disappearance of his 4th wife? * 14686 responses

Yes. The media and authorities are jumping to conclusions. 1.8%

No. I suspect foul play -- there are too many odd coincidences. 91%

I don't know. It's still too early to tell. 7.6%

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast