POLL: What do you think happened to Stacy?

What do you think happened to Stacy?

• Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing.

Votes: 39 6.0%
  • Drew is responsible for his 3rd wifes death and Stacy being missing.

Votes: 610 93.1%
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing but has nothing to do with his 3rd wifes death.

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • None of the above. We don't know anything yet.

Votes: 19 2.9%

• Total voters
:)Thanks for the poll, mic!

Looks like there's not much disagreement on this one.

IMO and without further definite facts, Drew killed wife #3 and Stacy.
I believe he is a serial killer....2 down and how many more to go?
I think he finds power in marrying young, beautiful women he can abuse. When they threaten him with leaving, he kills them.

I think he is involved with both his ex wife's death and Stacy missing. Nothing about this case passes the smell test IMO.

VB

DP has the largest EWW factor, IMO. I believe he killed KP and tried to stage it looking like an accident and I also believe the Stacy might have had some LIMITED knowledge of that. When she tried to leave, I think DP killed her to prevent her knowledge from being exposed.

DP has the largest EWW factor, IMO. I believe he killed KP and tried to stage it looking like an accident and I also believe the Stacy might have had some LIMITED knowledge of that. When she tried to leave, I think DP killed her to prevent her knowledge from being exposed.
That never occured to me but makes sense.

I do think he is resp. for both. I thought he just got cocky since he already got away with murdering one unhappy wife.

Today Show poll:
Do you believe Drew Peterson, who claims he had no part in the disappearance of his 4th wife? * 7850 responses
2% Yes. The media and authorities are jumping to conclusions.
89% No. I suspect foul play -- there are too many odd coincidences.
8.6%
dotRed.gif
I don't know. It's still too early to tell
dotRed.gif

Not a scientific survey.

I saw that poll a few minutes ago and I must have read it wrong...because I thought it said 89% said "foul play". No, look again...it does say that 90% said "foul play". The bar is directly under that. When you copy and paste tho...it comes out wrong! ("Not a scientific survey" statement is a disclaimer and doesn't belong in the poll!)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

I think he had something to do with his 3rd wife's death and I think he killed Stacy. I hadn't thought about Stacy possibly knowing something regarding the death of wife #3 but it makes sense.

Watch his interviews. Watch his body language. The guy doesn't give a rats *advertiser censored* that his wife is missing and his kids are motherless. Furthermore, he thinks that because he's a cop, he can beat the system. If he got any more arrogant they'd have to put a picture of him in the dictionary.:snooty:

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. :waitasec: Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?

I think he had something to do with his 3rd wife's death and I think he killed Stacy. I hadn't thought about Stacy possibly knowing something regarding the death of wife #3 but it makes sense.

Watch his interviews. Watch his body language. The guy doesn't give a rats *advertiser censored* that his wife is missing and his kids are motherless. Furthermore, he thinks that because he's a cop, he can beat the system. If he got any more arrogant they'd have to put a picture of him in the dictionary.:snooty:

All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. :waitasec: Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?

DP and handsome,,,,hmmm:waitasec: I can't see it - IMO he is just EWW :)

DP and handsome, hmmm:waitasec: I can't see it - IMO he is just EWW :)
:D HE thinks he's handsome, I mean. Dude was old enough to be Stacy's father and you know when he looks in the mirror, he sees Ricky Martin. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:D HE thinks he's handsome, I mean. Dude was old enough to be Stacy's father and you know when he looks in the mirror, he sees Ricky Martin. LOL

Oh my Gawd....I just spit pop all over my keyboard and screen on that one. Great Post JuJu....LMAO

I saw that poll a few minutes ago and I must have read it wrong...because I thought it said 89% said "foul play". No, look again...it does say that 90% said "foul play". The bar is directly under that. When you copy and paste tho...it comes out wrong! ("Not a scientific survey" statement is a disclaimer and doesn't belong in the poll!)

That's weird because I thought I fixed it! LOL ARGH.

I fixed it a long time ago on the other thread, but forgot to fix it on this thread! Thanks!

91% now... growing number still!

Do you believe Drew Peterson, who claims he had no part in the disappearance of his 4th wife? * 14686 responses

Yes. The media and authorities are jumping to conclusions. 1.8%

No. I suspect foul play -- there are too many odd coincidences. 91%

I don't know. It's still too early to tell. 7.6%

Are Those (other) Peterson Boys calling in from prison? 1.8% LOL

That thread title cracks me up everytime I see it. "Those Peterson Boys" ROFL

He probably killed her stuffed her body into the bags under his eyes.

Now that you mention it from the pictures we saw that were taken of DP and SP before she went missing and now I noticed a lot more BAGS under his eyes.:laugh:

He's probably not sleeping very well!!! (POOR BABY!!! NOT.....) He's trying to decide his next move. Since LE is so stupid & he knows he got away with it once. I bet he drinks alot...he just has that look about him!

Now that you mention it from the pictures we saw that were taken of DP and SP before she went missing and now I noticed a lot more BAGS under his eyes.:laugh:

I bet he wishes at this point that he could pack those bags up and go to Jamaica.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back