1365 users online (258 members and 1107 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think happened to Stacy?

Voters
624. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing.

33 5.29%
  • Drew is responsible for his 3rd wifes death and Stacy being missing.

584 93.59%
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing but has nothing to do with his 3rd wifes death.

4 0.64%
  • None of the above. We don't know anything yet.

19 3.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Are Those (other) Peterson Boys calling in from prison? 1.8% LOL

That thread title cracks me up everytime I see it. "Those Peterson Boys" ROFL

He probably killed her stuffed her body into the bags under his eyes.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Now that you mention it from the pictures we saw that were taken of DP and SP before she went missing and now I noticed a lot more BAGS under his eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by GraceBlue View Post
    He probably killed her stuffed her body into the bags under his eyes.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Now that you mention it from the pictures we saw that were taken of DP and SP before she went missing and now I noticed a lot more BAGS under his eyes.
    He's probably not sleeping very well!!! (POOR BABY!!! NOT.....) He's trying to decide his next move. Since LE is so stupid & he knows he got away with it once. I bet he drinks alot...he just has that look about him!

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    I bet he wishes at this point that he could pack those bags up and go to Jamaica.

I think he's responsible for Kathleen's death and don't believe a word he says about Stacy having run off with someone else and her being "where she wants to be".
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I don't have anything to back up my opinion, other than a feeling and a few news reports: I do think he is responsible for wife #3's death.

And based upon his words and actions, as well as what has been going on with Stacey's disappearance, I do think he had a hand in her case, as well.

I think he underestimated the attention that Stacey's disappearance would draw. He has a smugness and cockiness about him that is unnerving... but now that Dr. Baden has given his ruling of homicide in regards of Kathleen, I ponder if that smugness has been wiped off of his face.

I wonder if he drugged her and then killed her. He used a knife to intimidate his 3rd wife IF I am remembering correctly as to which wife he did that to.

I do believe he may have used a knife or rope for a quiet kill while she was drugged. Anyone know how much Stacey weighed?

I do believe the blue barrell and/or the large Rubbermaid container was involved here too.

Maybe I have watched 'Rear Window' too many times. The victim there was removed in several trips and packages.

Finding the blue barrell is critical, Stacey could have been placed in a drugged state into the barrell, and then killed before she revived. The barrell would hold any forensic evidence.

WE don't know how large the Rubbermaid container was do WE?

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

What is going on with the Rosetto guy?

Quote Originally Posted by TiaDaxxy1980 View Post
    What is going on with the Rosetto guy?
    I read/heard somewhere where he also has been named to be called by the Grand Jury.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJuBee View Post
    All I could think, watching him, was how Scott Peterson looked right at the camera and said "I don't care what anyone thinks about me, I didn't have anything to do with Laci's disappearance." This Peterson said almost the exact same thing. Coincidence? Or is that in the script for handsome sociopaths who kill their wives?
    He and Scott are SO much alike it's downright creepy.
    "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." -- Mohandas K. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzie View Post
    He and Scott are SO much alike it's downright creepy.
    Drew Peterson = Scott Peterson

Interesting how Stacy Peterson rhymes with Laci Peterson.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Stacy is dead and her body is probably in the local dump, buried under tons of garbage by now. Drew Peterson killed her.

No woman who was close to her family and mourned her sister's death would leave her 2 babies to run away with another man. Add that to the fact that she had no money, has not used her cell phone, has not withdrawn money from ATM and has not used credit cards, and that spells a wife who isn't a run-away.

If she had left voluntarily, I truly believe she would have told someone not to look for her (like that minister's wife who ran away from the religious convention some months ago).

What do I THINK happened to Stacy?

Drew killed her and disposed of her body like a piece of trash.

fran

Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    What do I THINK happened to Stacy?

Drew killed her and disposed of her body like a piece of trash.

fran

fran,
    Sadly, I must agree. This case reminds me so much of Laci Peterson's disappearance/murder. Why do these men think women are disposable?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast