1424 users online (268 members and 1156 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: What do you think happened to Stacy?

Voters
624. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing.

33 5.29%
  • Drew is responsible for his 3rd wifes death and Stacy being missing.

584 93.59%
  • Drew is responsible for Stacy being missing but has nothing to do with his 3rd wifes death.

4 0.64%
  • None of the above. We don't know anything yet.

19 3.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    The killer can't get away with murder, forever. Something will happen to prove the real facts.

Killer needs CAPITAL PUNISHMENT.

I believe Drew killed Kathleen, and Stacy. I also think he somehow disposed of Stacy from his airplane...wonder if he flew it shortly after Stacy went missing?
    Drew is a scary man, very self-centred. It is very sad how he has ruined all his kid's lives, now they do not have moms.
    I believe Drew never grew up...He wanted his wives to be at his beck and call. They probably were at first, but then children come into the picture, moms get tired, preoccupied with the little ones and their needs, and daddy took the back burner...and daddy Drew, felt left out, ignored. He hated that, that is why he went for younger and younger women, ones he could groom to keep him Number 1.....but they grow up too, like Stacy did, that's when Drew starts losing it....and planning....and let's not forget, he is greedy for money...he wanted it all, and when he couldn't have it, or thought he might have to share it in a divorce, he offed his wives...they should be looking for that blue barrel out in the wilds, wherever Drew flew that plane...His plane keeps coming back in my thoughts...he threatened that no one would ever find her..........

I just found this place a recently for other reasons, but I think I love you all! Drew just as such a creep factor. I don't think that she is where she wants to be but where he wants her to be. I change the channel whenever I see him on because I hate the fact that they give that narcissistic creep any more attention. There is a talk radio program in Chicago that won't interview him because the woman can't stand him and thinks he's guilty.

It is sickening to me that DP has not been charged in Stacey's death. We all know she is dead, IMO, and we all know who had motive to want her dead. Many people have been charged and convicted in almost identical circumstances. This is just like Cal Harris case, convicted (twice) of killing missing wife Michelle.
    Just my opinion, of course.

first thing dp was a cop so he should know the best way to get rid of a body. At first i thought he would dump the body in water too, but unless you drop a body in the ocean, there's no for sure way it will not be found. DP is not a stupid man, just by looking at his pictures and the way he grins in them. This does not mean he didn't make a mistake, humans will only do things they are comfortable with. Change scares most people and they resist it. He would bury a body somewhere he has been.

Being a cop you hear and see many horrible things (if you are a psycho killer) you also learn best ways to dump a body, or get away with a crime. At first i thought he probably burned the body, at his house or property he owns maybe in trust. This is still possible but, then i thought wheres the best place to bury a body, a cemetery...If he did kill her, im not 100 percent sure she isnt hiding somewhere, she knew he could kill her and she is very young, maybe she did go away, and did not think it would go this far, maybe she is scared to come back because of all the time people have spent looking for her? I know i would be scarred to come back and face the ridicule of the U.S.. Well if that is not the case and he really did hurt her, the best way to find her is to go back to basics... He does not think he will be caught which means he put her somewhere he knows no one will look. like a cemetery...

Back to the basics means to solve this we need to know every place he has lived, visited as a child, or places owned by his great great uncle...we need to know about what kind of cases he has been involved in, anywhere that would be great to hide a body. he had about 10 hours to do whatever he did... What books has he read, favorite books, movies he owns. I just think starting with this information will solve this case. There has been so many case studies proving the movies we watch and things we read have influenced people to do things, they normally would have never done. If he just randomly decided to kill her we would have found her. He knew the place before he did this or else he would not be so smug...Does anyone know how to get a list of these things? Oh and just a thought, I don't think the blue barrel everyone is looking for, had a body in it, i think he knew by creating a diversion like this would keep people distracted from really looking in the right places. I think he got ideas from the Scott Peterson story. I think once we all abandon the blue barrel idea, and really start tearing apart his life he will start to lose the grin. One last thought...Their cars were checked, did all the police cars get checked?
    Last edited by truthfinder83; 05-06-2010 at 03:04 AM.

first thing dp was a cop so he should know the best way to get rid of a body. At first i thought he would dump the body in water too, but unless you drop a body in the ocean, there's no for sure way it will not be found. DP is not a stupid man, just by looking at his pictures and the way he grins in them. This does not mean he didn't make a mistake, humans will only do things they are comfortable with. Change scares most people and they resist it. Being a cop you hear and see many horrible things (if you are a psycho killer) you also learn best ways to dump a body, or get away with a crime. At first i thought he probably burned the body, at his house or property he owns maybe in trust. This is still possible but, then i thought wheres the best place to bury a body, a cemetery...If he did kill her, im not 100 percent sure she isnt hiding somewhere, she knew he could kill her and maybe she did go away, and did not think it would go this far, maybe she is scared to come back because of all the time people have spent looking for her? I know i would be scarred to come back and face the ridicule of the U.S.. Well if that is not the case and he really did hurt her, the best way to find her is to go back to basics... He does not think he will be caught which means he put her somewhere he knows no one will look. like a cemetery... Back to the basics means to solve this we need to know every place he has lived, visited as a child, or places owned by his great great uncle...we need to know about what kind of cases he has been involved in, anywhere that would be great to hide a body. he had about 10 hours to do whatever he did... What books has he read, favorite books, movies he owns. I just think starting with this information will solve this case. There has been so many case studies proving the movies we watch and things we read have influenced people to do things, they normally would have never done. If he just randomly decided to kill her we would have found her. He knew the place before he did this or else he would not be so smug...Does anyone know how to get a list of these things? Oh and just a thought, I don't think the blue barrel everyone is looking for, had a body in it, i think he knew by creating a diversion like this would keep people distracted from really looking in the right places. I think he got ideas from the Scott Peterson story. I think once we all abandon the blue barrel idea, and really start tearing apart his life he will start to lose the grin.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    It is sickening to me that DP has not been charged in Stacey's death. We all know she is dead, IMO, and we all know who had motive to want her dead. Many people have been charged and convicted in almost identical circumstances. This is just like Cal Harris case, convicted (twice) of killing missing wife Michelle.
    My guess as to why he hasn't been charged is being charged in Stacey's death is going to be their re-try should he happen to be found not guilty in KS's death. with no statute of limitations they have all the time in the world to bring charges. Hopefully he will be found guilty of murdering KS but if for some reason he's found innocent I would love to see him walk out of the jail, only to be re-arrested for SP's murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kat View Post
    My guess as to why he hasn't been charged is being charged in Stacey's death is going to be their re-try should he happen to be found not guilty in KS's death. with no statute of limitations they have all the time in the world to bring charges. Hopefully he will be found guilty of murdering KS but if for some reason he's found innocent I would love to see him walk out of the jail, only to be re-arrested for SP's murder.
    These are my thoughts exactly!

Well, I know one thing, I'm full up sick and tired of him and his smug self. After reading the media thread update about him trying to sell his Harley I just wanted to puke. He has the starting bid on Ebay for $50,000.00 are you freakin' kidding me? Who the he!! does he think he is? I pray with all my might no dumb ass bids on it for that price. All that would do is make him even more smug, as if he isn't already smugly enough.

'Nuff said before I get a lifetime ban............

Does anyone know if the Harley sold?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Does anyone know if the Harley sold?
    Nope. Then it appears that it was relisted and then removed and no longer available for some reason.

I hope they put the kabosh to it, I wish they'd put the kabosh to his smugly self.

Thanks TallCoolOne. So DrewP can't sell his bike at the inflated price, wonder if he will now try to sell it locally at the actual price? Or did he get a bid from a murderabilia collector with the condition that he take it off the market?

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Thanks TallCoolOne. So DrewP can't sell his bike at the inflated price, wonder if he will now try to sell it locally at the actual price? Or did he get a bid from a murderabilia collector with the condition that he take it off the market?
    You know, I'm not real sure. I checked the first auction one day and there was one bid on it for $37,500. But that doesn't really mean a thing. That could just have been someone bidding it up for him, you know, to show that someone's interested in it to try to get someone else to bid it up more. The auction was a private auction meaning the bidders info was not shown, which it isn't really shown any more anyway like it used to be. I'd pretty much bet that it was a friend who had just signed up with no bidding history and by going private the fact that they had no other ebay history would not be visible.

Whomever was putting the auction up had 0 transactions to their name so I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the bidder also had 0 transactions. You get busted by ebay for doing that and they will zap you, which makes me think that's exactly what occurred. Like I say, I'm not sure, but I'm not new to ebay, been a member since 1998 and have over 500 transactions to my name and have seen a lot of BS go on there. They are getting smarter and are onto the antics of some of these losers, and we all know what a loser the subject matter is........

I am just relieved that ol' Drew isn't out and about picking up new ladies at this point.
    Yes, justice has to be done for Kathryn and Stacie...........and will be.

This guy was afforded a sense of entitlement because of his "badge" for FAR too long.

Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Well, I know one thing, I'm full up sick and tired of him and his smug self. After reading the media thread update about him trying to sell his Harley I just wanted to puke. He has the starting bid on Ebay for $50,000.00 are you freakin' kidding me? Who the he!! does he think he is? I pray with all my might no dumb ass bids on it for that price. All that would do is make him even more smug, as if he isn't already smugly enough.

'Nuff said before I get a lifetime ban............
    :gold_crown::Justice:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast