Those Peterson Boys

sassy_texasbelle2

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit
Reaction score
We have been from the West Coast to the East Coast, and now we are in the Chicago area. Let us all see what comparisons we can make on these (&^#%$ men and the women that loved them.

Reason for Crime

SP/LP Amber

MP/KP Boys

DP/SP Money or a new teenager? I wonder if Stacy also had a million in life insurance

Dumbest thing said to the Media

SP/LP So many I cannot figure out a favorite

MP/KP His in front of the courthouse speech on his love for her

DP/SP PMS :banghead:

How many did each murder

SP/LP One

MP/KP Two

DP/SP I say Two

Please carry on with your own thoughts...:D

You might want to clarify those initials for others that might not be as familiar with the other cases. : )

And...now there is a Peterson Girl to add to the mix for being in trouble with the law. It was a Peterson that kidnapped the 13yo student and took him to Mexico for sex!

You might want to clarify those initials for others that might not be as familiar with the other cases. : )

And...now there is a Peterson Girl to add to the mix for being in trouble with the law. It was a Peterson that kidnapped the 13yo student and took him to Mexico for sex!

I saw somewhere we are not supposed to post names, just initials.

SP/LP Scooter and Laci
MP/KP Michael and Kathleen
DP/SP Drew and Stacy

Indy thanks for posting that! I don't think that'll be too much of a change, we've become quite a mild manner bunch here at WS ... not like the olden times around here.
Your telling me...LOL Hopefully we can still use the lion though, it isnt mean...LOL We do have a great group here, hopefully we all continue down the path we have started, being nice to everyone.

I used to have popcorn and sit in the corner just waiting for the next whammy it got so wild back in da old days.

So happy to see Indy is rooting for the Chargers...hehehe
Hi sweetie how ya doing muwahhhhhh

I am sure someone will actually pop in to defend DP..........:loser:

Or that skov lady will find some phone numbers or something to prove he is innocent.......:crazy:

It is amazing how much these cases are alike. The arrogance of these men thinking that the world is going to think they are innocent when they display the actions they display to the dreaded media. They must think LE and the general public are so stupid not seeing right through their actions.

The idiot DP leaving his home when they have the vigil for Stacy. Sounds like another Peterson Boy that stayed on the phone to his true love from "Paris" when everyone else was there praying for the return of LP. Wait, I forgot Stacy left with another man. Why should there be a vigil.

Get a grip DP we all know there is a body out there of a young, innocent mother that fell for your line of crap when she was younger. She grew up and found out what a controlling, manipulative, cruel SOB you truly are. Your day will come and it hopefully it will be on death row. I really am hoping for general population those inmates will just love to get a piece of you. None of them will have PMS!!!

These two have a lot of things in common besides their last name!

Other than Stacy and they both live in Illinois I don't see any similarities. And why would you say Scott shovels manure?

lol, I need more coffee. I was thinking you were talking about Scott Rosetto.

Sorry, I should've been more clear. I do think Scott Peterson & DP are very much alike. I know that other threads have brought this up I just thought it would be interesting to list them here.

Well you did say their last names were the same. On that note I'm crawling back into my corner to huddle with a pot of coffee.

IMHO, both became disillusioned with marriage and had to look to a new romance to find that "spark" again. The wife who stood in the way of his new passion had to go.

Yep both alike.........cold, selfish, evil men who happen to both be pretty darn ugly but consider themselves ladiesmen.....:waitasec:

Both smuggled their dead wife's bodies out of the house...Scott using an umbrella, Drew using a barrel.

They both have that smugness about them.

Both mothers will defend their sons til the end!

Scott, wife Laci...Drew, daughter Laci.

Oh, both are CHEATING MURDERERS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth