Raven Interview

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
Part 1 Unedited:

http://www.ncwanted.com/

This is so surreal to see him talking about her, after everything he has done to her.

Janet was more into cars than Raven? Why would he state that Janet was more into cars than him?

Is it to hide or cover up his obsession with his vx?

I'm actually quite surprised by this part of the interview. He seems so genuine and speaks of Janet and her family with obvious happy recollections.

I guess I'll have to wait to see the other parts before making any judgements.

I'm glad that you get to see that JG and I hope that many see that side of Raven.

It's basically what being a narcissist and sociopath is. He is very good at what he does. Not good as in a good person, but that he is very convincing and he's a good actor.

He can turn things around on you and though you know he did something wrong, you can walk away from the situation thinking, you are the one that did something wrong, not him. He's used to lying for no reason and though people know he is lying, can can make you believe his lies, though you know it's a lie, you just sorta go along with it. He's very good at being a narcissist. He's had a lot of practice.

I look at the video and I don't really feel like it's a man that lost his wife, it seems like an actor that is portraying a man that lost his wife, but it doesn't seem real. The things he says are off, the way he cries on certain things and he trails off, and then a second later he's laughing and it's like he's trying really hard to act like someone that is good, someone that lost his love, someone that is innocent. (remember this is uncut, unedited) it's seems surreal, unnatural. He's not innocent, he's an adulterer, a thief, a liar, a con-artist, and a bad man.

Knowing the things he did just prior to the murder, right after the murder and the way he is a master manipulator, and some of the things up he has done, up to this day may have a bearing on my viewpoint.

Seeing him wear the pin that was made by so many people for the Candlelight Vigil he did not attend really seems cold-blooded. I remember that he sat in a lawyers office filing bankruptcy while Janet's family and friends were in Durham, and a week later he was out on a biking trip.

He just revolts me because I know he's lying.

I'm glad that you get to see that JG and I hope that many see that side of Raven.

It's basically what being a narcissist and sociopath is. He is very good at what he does. Not good as in a good person, but that he is very convincing and he's a good actor.
FWIW, my degree is in psychology. I'm very aware of what a narcissist is and what a sociopath is.

Regardless of what I might think of Raven personally, I think that the most responsible thing for me to do is to wait to see the entire interview before making any judgements. What I did see is what appeared to be real tears and appropriate emotion at appropriate times.

Could I be fooled by a sociopath? Surely. But I'm not ready to make any conclusions yet on what I'm seeing. I think it's best that we all remain open-minded until we've seen the entire interview.

ETA: Upon rereading this, I see that it sounds snappy. I apologize - I don't mean it that way. I was simply trying to answer quickly and I'm not very good at that.

I agree with you JG, Raven does sound sincere and speaks fondly of his life with Janet. When I see this I almost believe him and think wow I wish my marriage was like he describes....except I remember Janet's sister saying that Janet was early on thinking of giving up Kaiden for adoption.

Any husband that would treat their wife so terrible, make her feel so bad about herself and her life that she considers giving up her first child...a part of her...Has a lot of sick things hiding in his closet.

Any husband that would treat their wife so terrible, make her feel so bad about herself and her life that she considers giving up her first child...a part of her...Has a lot of sick things hiding in his closet.
Indeed. I'm sure there's so much more to the story that most of us have yet to hear. Janet seemed so kind. She shouldn't have had to endure a day's worth of suffering much less the years that she suffered with Raven.

I can't wait for the rest of the video also, because I must not be seeing the same thing, as other people.

To me, it seems like he is acting and putting on a show. I don't feel as though his responses and emotions are at the right times at all and it seems forced and fake to me.

Maybe it is because I believe that he is the man responsible for the murder of his wife and unborn child.

~~ clipped

That says more to me than Rave's fake tears and bad acting. He makes me sick. I guess I just know to much about this jerk to fall for his antics.

I never said that Raven isn't a jerk. I said that he seems to display appropriate emotions at appropriate times in that portion of the one video. I don't pretend for a second to know everything about him and therefore, I can't say for sure that he isn't acting. But I can't say for sure that he is either. I really just thought it would be interesting to try to start some discussion on this case again. Nothing new will ever come to light if no one is talking.

Everyone can think what they want...I think he needs to be :behindbar. Oh and L L & S...yeah..I think he is a jerk too.

I haven't watched the whole unedited version, yet. However, there were times while watching the edited interview that I believed him. I could see how easily women would be sucked into his b.s. That frightens me. I started to fall for his stuff, then he would say something & my b.s. meter would go off. How many people, men and women, believe him???

I haven't watched the whole unedited version, yet. However, there were times while watching the edited interview that I believed him. I could see how easily women would be sucked into his b.s. That frightens me. I started to fall for his stuff, then he would say something & my b.s. meter would go off. How many people, men and women, believe him???
This has got to be how he continues to find jobs and how he manages to get financial help from people. He's a parasite.

..having not checked in here recently--i couldn't believe all of the CURRENT events!

..how fantastic to see raven in an actual taped interview! gagging as i was,( i mean seriously--he stopped just short of saying "she completed me") , a la' peterson having to steal movie lines trying for some sort of sincerity.

..raven must be SWEATING now that the murder is again front and center ---surely as time has passed, he totally thought that he had truly gotten away with it.

..at the very least---his thanksgiving 2007 was certainly 'ruined' to some degree------------IF he was taking time at all to rethink the interview, things he could have "faked" better etc..

..an arrest by christmas is surely a stretch, but we know that LE now have the interview to analyze, experts will certainly be able to spot his non stop lies.

..raven will also know this and his christmas/holiday season will be one of worry and dread......

..sounds perfect to me.

jersey----------don't you dare lose faith now !

..you and trix have been the main driving forces here all along---these latest developments are a step in the RIGHT direction------

..just because he manages to fake a few emotions in an interview does NOT mean he's off the hook------( just ask SP how well that went over for him.)

..i'm elated that NC wanted has had him in for interviews etc......he is CERTAINLY going to give himself away, he may think his arrogance is clever, but of course it's just arrogance and attitude.

..i completely believe that LE will charge him soon......

I hope you're right, lauriej.

Wasn't it only about 5 months after Laci's disappearance that Scott was arrested? We're at 31 months now. That's a huge difference.

It's been quite a while since the interviews even. I'm worried that if there was anything to gain by those interviews, an arrest would have occurred already. But who knows ... I try to keep hoping.

I hope you're right, lauriej.

Wasn't it only about 5 months after Laci's disappearance that Scott was arrested? We're at 31 months now. That's a huge difference.

It's been quite a while since the interviews even. I'm worried that if there was anything to gain by those interviews, an arrest would have occurred already. But who knows ... I try to keep hoping.

..laci's case was quite different-----in that the media picked up on in a big way---------right away!-----and thank God! or who knows what might be the case today, without the intense media/public pressure-----and press exposure.

..unfortunately for us, the "runaway bride" ( 26 april 2005 ) stole the media spotlight away from actual REAL crimes, for weeks.

..i'm quite hopeful that this case is high on the list of active LE files, and that they are being cautious prior to making an arrest/filing charges..........(double jeopardy, can't go after the same guy twice-)-------reminds me of the OJ fiasco...

..raven quite likely thinks that he has gotten away with murder-----and i honestly think that his cocky interviews and fake acting / crocodile tears will do him in. hope so.

..the timeline alone leaves No One ELSE possibly responsible ..also, listening to other REAL 911 calls.. people are sobbing/babbling/SO incoherent!-------yet raven is quite understood,( when he chooses to be ) ( except during the clearly fake hyperventilating thing ).

..we have to be confident that LE is doing their job........raven has already been free 31 months more than he ever should have been.......clearly insane--------

..laci's case was quite different-----in that the media picked up on in a big way---------right away!-----and thank God! or who knows what might be the case today, without the intense media/public pressure-----and press exposure.
This part is very true. Who knows how things may have been different if more media had been on the case in the beginning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back