Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
WBBM radio out of Chicago just reported that LE is on the scene in an unicorporated area of Cook County where one (maybe two) body has been discovered at a construction site. No link yet.

Hoppy

Bodies Found At Excavation Site

(WBBM) - Two bodies have been found in excavation site alongside Route 83 between Burr Ridge and Lemont.

WBBM’s Kris Habermehl reports from Chopper 780 that investigators from the Cook County Sheriff's department were arriving on the scene at 8:45 a.m. in the unincorporated section of Cook County that lies in the river basin in an unincorporated section of Cook County that lies between the Sanitary and Ship Canal and the Des Plaines river off of Route 83 north of Archer Avenue between Burr Ridge and Lemont.

The Cook County Sheriff's department confirms two bodies were found.

Thanks Hoppyfrog! There is so much going on in Chicago right now. There's no telling who these bodies belong to. The two dumpster cases is freaking me out.

Can we have a link please?

What network is WBBM affiliated with?

OOps! linked while I was writing. Thank You!!!!

Can someone confirm it is less than 9 miles from Bollingbrook?

Pack your bags, Drew and Craig....somebody is going DOWN!:woohoo: :behindbar :woohoo:

Susan

On the video selections on the linked page, have you all watched the clip titled "Peterson's earlier wives" yet? If not, go do so, it throws out an unexpected twist.

Dang it!. I just got a new used computer and my audio is not working yet!

What are they saying?

And what is the twist about previous wives?

Susan

The fact that there are 2 bodies leads me to think that it is not Stacy...

Dang it!. I just got a new used computer and my audio is not working yet!

What are they saying?

And what is the twist about previous wives?

Susan

According to the first wife's current husband of 26 years, the first wife never had any problems with DP. I am thinking the current husband of the first wife also implied the second wife didn't have any problems either.

Bodies Found At Excavation Site

LEMONT, Ill. (WBBM) -- The Cook County Sheriff's department has confirmed that two bodies were found in the unincorporated Lemont area Thursday -- near the DuPage County line -- according to unconfirmed reports the victims appear to be a woman and a child.

http://www.wbbm780.com/Bodies-Found-At-Excavation-Site/1214789

This is scary! :( I drive over this bridge EVERY DAY to get to work!!!! :(

I happened to take an alternate route today. I wonder what time they found the bodies?

A spokeswoman for the Cook County Sheriff's Department says members of a construction crew arriving for their morning shift discovered the remains. The site is along Illinois Highway 83 where the crew is working to pave a bike path.

http://www.bnd.com/326/story/179432.html

Looks like the bodies were dropped overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie