Dan Abrams will have DP interview in a few minutes.

Thanks...I found it. Wish I hadn't, in some ways. This new information out of his mouth is too much! "Boob Job"??????

Ughhh...I can't watch MSNBC right now...does anyone know if there's a link to it live? I looked and didn't see one...

Thanks...I found it. Wish I hadn't, in some ways. This new information out of his mouth is too much! "Boob Job"??????

"Stacy liked male attention, I paid for her boob job, gave her high end jewelry, tummy tucks and hair replacement".

Daniel Horwirtz said he would not represent him if he "paid me". He called him a sociopath.

That interview was far more disgusting than the first one. The quotes were not seen on the original interview yesterday.

Un-flipping-real!!!!

Does that sorry sob really believe that people are going to believe that crap? A man that kept his eyes on her 24/7 is not going to go and get her boob jobs,tummy tucks so that she can draw other men's attention.

Does anyone have a link?

ETA: Does anyone have the exact link to the video?

What I thought interesting was when the interviewer asked if he realized that he was speaking of her in the past tense. He immediately became defensive and was backtracking as to why he was referring to her in that way.

What I thought interesting was when the interviewer asked if he realized that he was speaking of her in the past tense. He immediately became defensive and was backtracking as to why he was referring to her in that way.

I caught that as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back