766 users online (68 members and 698 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Make a case for Drew Peterson's innocence here.

I have nothing to add. . Seriously, if any of you have something that may indicate that he is innocent, please feel free to put it here. I am open to see the other side of the coin.

Hmm, I'm betting this will be the shortest thread to ever hit WS.

<crickets chirping>

Sorry wish I could provide something but I think Drew is guilty. I also try to stay on the fence / give the benefit of the doubt but in this case my gut tells me he is guilty.

The ONLY thing that could be an "argument" for him POSSIBLY not killing her is there is no body (yet) to prove she is truely dead. I hope she is found SOON!!

I know he just has to be innocent but I'm on my period right now and we all know how crazy that makes a woman and I just can't think rationally enough to defend him.

VB

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    I know he just has to be innocent but I'm on my period right now and we all know how crazy that makes a woman and I just can't think rationally enough to defend him.

VB

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience

VB
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

VB:

lol................Good one!!!!

I wan't going to even look at this thread based on the header, but glad I did for a good laugh!!!!

VB

if he had trouble handling them on pms i can totally understand why he moved on to the next younger wife before they hit menopause. (tongue in cheek

Bueller...

Bueller...

Bueller...

Good one Vegas Bride!

Normally I can find something that will give me some doubt. Normally when listening to the suspects words, I will say well that could be. But this time, I see nothing at all to give me any doubts that Stacy might be alive, or that Kathleen's death was an accident. And nothing that gives me any doubts that DrewP was involved. And I have felt that way from the beginning.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

VB
    Too Funny!

I can't post on this thread with due diligence. I think he is guilty of all suspicions and maybe more.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast