Searching For Anna - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Annasmom posts the full reports, it will be explained fully, but they contain two surprises for me:

1) The analysis reinforces what most of us believe about the two Georges. Brody was a master manipulator with an extraordinary ability to convince someone to participate in activities that they would otherwise not want to be involved with. Also, Waters had a fundamental need for approval that made him highly susceptable to manipulation. The combination of these two personalities equates to gasoline and fire.

2) The analysis points toward a capacity for criminal activity that is far beyond what we had previously thought. The general consensus among those who investigated the two Georges was that they may have been weird enough to have abducted Anna, but they would have had to have convinced themselves that they were doing "good" in the process. If I am reading the new analysis correctly, they seem to have a higher capacity for evil than previously thought. They would certainly have been able to be involved from a personality standpoint.

Oh dear, I'm speechless. Well, not really. If what you're saying is what I think you're saying, then the "I'm glad the Tot is dead" statement has a lot of significance. My only problem with this scenario is Waters rush to stop child support. In following up with this master plan, wouldn't he/they think that would raise a few red flags? I'm very interested in reading the report.

Oh dear, I'm speechless. Well, not really. If your saying what I think your saying, then the "I'm glad the Tot is dead" has a lot of significance. My only problem with this scenario is Waters rush to stop child support. In following up with this master plan, wouldn't he/they think that would raise a few red flags? I'm very interested in reading the report.

Not really... Not to me. He wanted to quit paying support all along... it's not surprising that's the first thing he wanted to do after Anna disappeared.

Not really... Not to me. He wanted to quit paying support all along... it's not surprising that's the first thing he wanted to do after Anna disappeared.

But if HE had something to do with her disappearance (as in death), why would he draw the attention to himself? Even if he always wanted to abandon payments, wouldn't you think he'd hang low for 4 or 5 months to bring it up? :waitasec:

They covered their tracks VERY WELL, this one slip up (motive) could have brought him/them down very quickly, if LE would have thoroughly investigated him/them.

But if HE had something to do with her disappearance (as in death), why would he draw the attention to himself? Even if he always wanted to abandon payments, wouldn't you think he'd hang low for 4 or 5 months to bring it up? :waitasec:

They covered their tracks VERY WELL, this one slip up (motive) could have brought him/them down very quickly, if LE would have thoroughly investigated him/them.

I don't think that would have mattered to him... it's staying true to character. How would it draw attention to himself when he's been so adamant about not paying support all along?

I am posting parts of Peggy Walla's analysis of a sample of George Brody's handwriting. Peggy is a certified handwriting analyst, a licensed private investigator certified forensic document examiner and director of Forensic Science at www.CHAIworldwide.org. She has given permission to post this, but suggested posting only parts which I can personally validate, since the report is seven pages long, single-spaced. Peggy has contributed this valuable and fascinating information at no charge.

Handwriting suggest weak boundaries between conscious thought processes and unconscious drives and urges. The writer lacks integration and is incongruent in emotional or ideational processes. Letters indicate the writer's deficiency in handling situations with moral distinction or judgment, since the person operates in “the sphere outside the sphere in which moral distinctions or judgments apply” (Alfred Mendel, 1947).

Letters suggest corruption and a lack of morality. The writer may have little regard for laws or rules made by others, and can be a law unto self. He or she may, for example, strike out when a gesture of friendship is expected—a blow in place of a handshake (Mendel).

A serious disturbance in self-concept.
Extreme decisiveness and/or forcefulness. Brutality or cruelty. It may indicate a “hit first, ask questions later” impulsiveness. Pervasive characterological anger (conscious or unconscious) and may indicate a disturbed self-concept... Strokes are frequently found in the handwriting of people who like to use weapons, especially sharp instruments....

The writer has a short fuse and can fly off the handle at the least provocation. A pervasive characterological anger (conscious or unconscious) is suggested. A disturbance in the person’s self-concept.
Writing indicates fraudulent intentions, contrary, tricky, amoral, or who demonstrate active resistance to accepted and legal norms of behavior.
Suggests a loss of or lapse of consciousness, sometimes due to strong internal tension.

The writer may be excessively compulsive in behavior. Often there is a tendency toward over indulgence to relieve accumulated stress and tension. Impending explosion is suggested.
A lack of sensitivity to others’ feelings and may indicate a harsh, crude, and/or brutal individual...

Strong repression suggests that there may have been a long period of training in which deviation met with punishment. (Zmuda, 1986)
May indicate hidden aggression or sneaky, behind-the-scenes activities. The person has a beneath-the-surface, covert, subtle, indirect approach. Connote psychological understanding of unconscious motivations, which can be utilized either positively or negatively. It is sometimes seen in the writing of detectives, vice squad, spies, therapists, or criminals.

Unpleasant unconscious urges and desires affecting the individual's value or belief system and behavior. These urges and desires may not be expressed or acknowledged openly, and therefore actions are likely to be hidden and subversive. (Jeffrey Dahmer).

Thinking and morals may be distorted or strange. The writer may twist ideas or morals to fit his behavior or to justify his actions.. .
The writer will be inclined to act upon this distorted perception, considering his or her own needs first.
Prone to view the world and others in extremes rather than in normal proportions. Sees himself as very important. Tends to be an extremist and may greatly exaggerate issues. .. He or she may expect to be the center of attention, and usually is, either in a positive or negative way. The aim of thoughts and actions is to be recognized... May indicate megalomania.
Indicates very broad, expansive thinking and suggests poor boundaries, inner discipline or firm moral codes. The person can be susceptible to the influence of people or events. Control and self-discipline are lacking and impulsiveness, extravagance, and hedonism are suggested.

The writer has an orientation to the present rather than the past or the future; he deals best with the here and now. It also indicates a strong need for immediate gratification, as well as immaturity and a subjective view of the world. The writer may act now, think later.

A proneness to hypersensitivity which relates to a fluctuating self-image. Unstable responses and inner conflict are implied. The writer is easily affected by outside influences and may therefore be a “barometer” for the feelings of others. The writer will be unpredictable in the expression of his criminal behavior.

A verbally blunt person—someone who lacks tact. It points toward a lack of refined social skills and implies that the writer attempts to overcompensate for a basic feeling of inferiority. A tendency to suddenly lose control. The writer is apt to express his opinions strongly and may want to have the last word...

Indicates erratic responses to environmental influences. Suggests that the writer is ambivalent about interpersonal contact, that he or she is inconsistent and unorganized and lacks logic. The writer does not “have it together” and so may be unpredictable..

Moodiness. This suggests immaturity and labile, unpredictable reactions and behavior. The writer may fluctuate between conscious and subconscious material, or between fact and fantasy.

Variable moods which last for shorter or longer periods of time. Projects or endeavors are started with energy or enthusiasm which wanes quickly, or over a longer period of time. The writer may be bipolar manic depressive.
A resistance toward authority. The writer is alert to possible injustices by authority figures. May illustrate rebelliousness and the fear of losing one’s autonomy. The writer is often willing to break rules and part from tradition. A defiant attitude is sometimes exhibited by sudden and impulsive outbursts, and the writer may be viewed as being crude, uneducated, or antisocial.

Indicates embellishment of basic truth with idiosyncratic perceptions or outright deception. The person can be obsessional and/or untrustworthy. Possible psychotic thought processes. The writer may have intrusive thoughts and ideas that he/she perceives as coming from external sources. This causes tension and may have an effect on the person’s sanity...

Prone to acquisitiveness—a desire to possess, trivial desires. Might imply ambitious desires. Could be motivation for crime.
Illustrates a tendency towards social immaturity. The person may be torn between being soft or harsh. Can represent lack of sensitivity to other people’s feelings. Brutality is a possibility.

Indicates jealousy, the fear of rejection or loss of love. Afraid of losing relationships or things. Suspicious; sees other people as rivals and is therefore insecure and competitive. Guards possessions jealously due to fear of having them taken away. May be provoked to violence in an effort to guard what is his.

Strokes that have a decidedly forward thrust imply aggressiveness and/or initiative. Mental initiative is usually suggested. Physical aggressiveness is implied. Employs considerable energy in their activities, whether positive or negative...

Reticence. The writer may not be willing or able to verbally express thoughts and feelings. He or she generally prefers to keep personal matters concealed.

Suggests vanity, an overestimation of one’s own worth and abilities. The person expects praise and recognition, whether it has been earned or not, tends to think that rules do not apply to him, and may exhibit pomposity, grandiosity, or arrogance. He or she is defended, susceptible to flattery or criticism, and may criticize other people in order to look “better than.”

Accomplishments, efforts, work and the intentions to carry out one’s plans.
Indicates a dominating nature. The writer wants things done his or her way and expects others to help in carrying out plans and intentions. Indicates a domineering, demanding, controlling personality, the result of feelings of futility and powerlessness. The writer wants to be in control of most situations and may impose his will in a demanding way. He wants what he wants when he wants it.

The habit of exploding or reacting with temper when plans or goals are thwarted. The writer is irritable and impatient and wants to get on with things. He or she is apt to “fly off the handle” at the slightest provocation.
A person of strong will, someone who is purposeful and self-directed. The writer can be forceful and hard to stop. The possibility of danger—even brutality.

Suggests very high goals. The writer is prone to have a rich fantasy life in general, and especially where the future is concerned. He or she looks far ahead and may want to do something important or be someone special.
Unreachable or overly ambitious goals which may create frustration. The writer has very unrealistic goals...Enthusiasm and enjoyment of ideas and interests. Inner exuberance lends endurance to one’s will power, allowing him or her to influence others in either a positive or negative manner, depending on what the enthusiasm is about. The writer is likely to follow through with plans and intentions due to the momentum of the enthusiasm.

The writer is determined and self-directed. Once started, he or she has strong follow-through and does not wish to admit defeat. Energy is expressed in physical or practical accomplishments. The writer is “rooted” in the physical. The person can be determined in socially unacceptable areas.

Suggests unusually strong physical and/or material drives. There is a heavy focus on physical satisfactions, i.e. food, sex, and physical activity, or the person may be concerned with financial security. Emotional expression sexual fantasy more likely. A person who runs; goes too far and is unable to stop; hyperactivity is implied.

Indicates a tendency to exaggerate, distort ideas, or daydream, of strong imagery, an active imagination and a rich fantasy life. An overly active imagination can lead to great distortion. The writer may encompass too much in the imagination and end with nothing in reality. Check for delusional thinking.

The person's thoughts are confused and/or distorted. There are possible hallucinations and loss of contact with reality. Such writers may have unfounded religious ideas or fantasies which distort reality.

An unusual thinking style. Unique thinking can be a blessing or a curse. It may indicate talents and uniquely creative abilities OR pathological obsessions, the writer may be “crazy” or creative. The individual’s thinking, philosophy, and/or behavior may be altered to serve his or her own emotional needs.

Indicates manual dexterity and an ability to work with tools and implements. Sometimes found in the handwritings of killers who are deft at carrying out their murderous deeds.

Wavy lead-ins suggest an individual with humor and a generally positive attitude. This is an adult coping mechanism which implies that the writer makes use of humor to keep his or her attitude and surroundings light and positive.

Wow, that is a ton of information! Annasmom, from what you personally knew of GB, does this sound like him? (I have to say that a lot of it fits my impression of what I thought the man would be like. But having no direct experience with him, my impression doesn't really mean anything.) I wonder also what joe ford thinks, since he spent so much time listening to Brody's rantings.

Wow, that is a ton of information! Annasmom, from what you personally knew of GB, does this sound like him? (I have to say that a lot of it fits my impression of what I thought the man would be like. But having no direct experience with him, my impression doesn't really mean anything.) I wonder also what joe ford thinks, since he spent so much time listening to Brody's rantings.
Yes, it is really an amazing portrait and fits with everything I observed about the man. Now if only handwriting could tell us his real name, where he came from, and whether or not he really had something to do with our case...

Peggy Walla explained in a cover letter that each paragraph of the above post is based on a single letter, word or phrase. When you get several "indicators" that align, then you know that you are on the right track. I think she nailed to a "T".

Truly amazing. From her insight into Brody's personality one would think that she had known and studied him for years. She is dead-on.

Did Peggy have any back ground information on Brody? I have to admit the report is not shocking, and very impressive. I'm interested in her technique. Did she come up with this all on a hand writing sample alone, with no description of Brody, or was she given a summary of Brody/Waters/Anna Missing first?

Please understand, I'm not doubting anything she wrote, (I totally agree based on my understanding of Brody), I'm just really curious how much she knew before she analyzed his hand writing.

Did Peggy have any back ground information on Brody? I have to admit the report is not shocking, and very impressive. I'm interested in her technique. Did she come up with this all on a hand writing sample alone, with no description of Brody, or was she given a summary of Brody/Waters/Anna Missing first?

Please understand, I'm not doubting anything she wrote, (I totally agree based on my understanding of Brody), I'm just really curious how much she knew before she analyzed his hand writing.

iW, this is what I wrote to Peggy requesting the analysis....

Dear Peggy,
I am a volunteer helping the family of Michaele Benedict search for her daughter, Anna Christian Waters, who went missing in 1973 at the age of 5. Anna's parents divorced in 1969. When her father (George Waters) moved away from the home he was living in a couple tenderloin hotels with an elderly man. Her father was a physician in San Francisco until his suicide in Jan 1982. After his death, the Waters family had given Michaele all paperwork left in the hotel room in hopes there may be a clue to her daughters whereabouts.
There were hundreds of insurance policies, usually insuring Dr Waters with the elderly man as beneficiary. There were copies of child support checks written before her disappearance and he referenced Anna as A.C.E. (Anna Christian Eifee). The Eifee name was added to her birth certificate within weeks of her birth at the request of the elderly friend of Dr. Waters. I have attached a note that was found in the box of papers which appear to be written prior to Anna's disappearance (Jan 16). This note, we believe, is about purchasing an insurance policy with Anna as beneficiary then possibly changing the beneficiary.

Peggy sent me an e-mail asking an approximate age for GB. Then I received another e-mail with about 20 questions she had.

Here are pertinent excerpts from Peggy Walla's analysis. You will notice some similarities with the analysis of George Brody's handwriting, since possibly the same indicators are there.

Weak boundaries between conscious thought processes and unconscious drives and urges.

Physical or mental breakdown and is often a reflection of active psychosis. The writer’s thoughts and/or emotions are fragmented or disconnected. Possible impending psychosis.

Anger, hostility, irritability and frustration. Easily lose one’s temper. The writer has a short fuse and can fly off the handle at the least provocation.
Inner tension, irritability, and temper. Ruminating or obsessional thinking associated with excessive emotional focus...

A state of high tension and internal pressure. The individual may be unusually reactive to all environmental stimuli, deeply absorbing all emotional experiences... The writer is “carrying a heavy load.”

Indicates inappropriate release and utilization of mental, emotional, and/or physical energies. The personality tends to be lacking in resilience and elasticity, since the upstroke suggests a forced expression of energies. ..

Erratic impulses and uncontrolled emotional responses and urges. Sudden bursts of energy (often sexual) occur according to the preponderance of pressure fluctuation. The writer is apt to be emotionally labile, sometimes nervous. Check for health problems, such as physical exhaustion, emotional problems, and possible psychosis.

Compulsive and uncontrollable indulgence in sensual and libidinal urges, and the possibility of an impending explosion (inner or outer). Intrusive thoughts are affecting the writing form. Emotional blocks. Check for physical illness. If no physical illness is present, dangerousness may well be indicated.

An attempt to cover up or to correct what's already been done. The writer is a fixer or perfectionist, someone who finds it difficult to be satisfied with things as they are. May show a paranoid smoke screen. Guilt is suggested.

Fraudulent intentions. Persons who are contrary, tricky, amoral, or who demonstrate active resistance to accepted and legal norms of behavior.
Suggests a loss of or lapse of consciousness, sometimes due to strong internal tension. The writer may be excessively compulsive in behavior. Look for seizure state or equivalent. Often there is a tendency toward over indulgence to relieve accumulated stress and tension. Impending explosion is suggested.

May indicate hidden aggression or sneaky, behind-the-scenes activities. The person has a beneath-the-surface, covert, subtle, indirect approach. Psychological understanding of unconscious motivations, which can be utilized either positively or negatively. It is sometimes seen in the writing of detectives, vice squad, spies, therapists, or criminals.

Unpleasant unconscious urges and desires affecting the individual's value or belief system and behavior. These urges and desires may not be expressed or acknowledged openly, and therefore actions are likely to be hidden and subversive.

Poor thinking patterns. This may indicate confusion or evasiveness regarding everyday situations. Unrealistic thinking and that the writer does not deal well with personal problems.
Odd or twisted thinking. Can indicate unique or creative thinking. A distorted perception of other people’s rights. The writer will be inclined to act upon this distorted perception, considering his or her own needs first.
Distortions of one’s personal value system. This may include ideas, morals, beliefs, appearance, or general lifestyle. Non-conformist or defiant individuality.

Proneness to hypersensitivity which relates to a fluctuating self-image. Unstable responses and inner conflict are implied. The writer is easily affected by outside influences and may therefore be a “barometer” for the feelings of others. The person will be unpredictable in the expression of his criminal behavior.

The writer’s integrity is at stake. Psychosis is possible.
Indicates immediate and intense emotional responses to outer stimuli, the expression of which may be expressed or controlled depending on other features in the personality. Emotional biases. The person has a tendency to “run away with himself” and is inclined to act impulsively or volcanically. He is capable of being ardent and passionate as well as hysterical. Generally the writer is strongly “cause-oriented.” This sign is likely to facilitate dangerousness because of a tendency for sudden physical or mental action and because it suggests a dissatisfaction with the status quo. May signify emotional dependency.

Implies a person with an erratic emotional nature, one who is subject to the mood of the moment. He or she is easily excitable and unpredictable; behavior may be erratic. Connotes identification problems (conflict between mother-father/male-female roles). Values and self-image are affected by this conflict as the person is pulled in many directions at once.
Erratic responses to environmental influences. Suggests that the writer is ambivalent about interpersonal contact, that he or she is inconsistent and unorganized and lacks logic. The writer does not “have it together” and so may be unpredictable

Irregular baselines indicate moodiness. This suggests immaturity and labile, unpredictable reactions and behavior.
Variable moods which last for shorter or longer periods of time. Projects or endeavors are started with energy or enthusiasm which wanes quickly, or over a longer period of time. The writer may be bipolar manic depressive.
Simplified, direct approach in speech, action, manners, dress, or taste.

Jealousy, the fear of rejection or loss of love. Afraid of losing relationships or things. Suspicious; sees other people as rivals and is therefore insecure and competitive. Guards possessions jealously due to fear of having them taken away. May be provoked to violence in an effort to guard what is his.
Proneness to rush ahead due to difficulty controlling one’s impulses. Once started on a path of action the person tends to become driven or propelled ahead. The person’s mental or emotional brakes are not working properly.

Self-deception or self-denial. The writer can sometimes be manipulative and lacking in clear communication. He may also rationalize, believing only what he wants to believe and ignoring the facts. Lack of perception of the truth. Paranoia is implied. Unclear or deceptive communication.

Fragile self-esteem which requires a defensive posture. Indicates the possibility of sudden emotional outbursts or other strong reactions to perceived threats to the writer’s self-esteem. The person is touchy and may be over-reactive.

Fear of criticism regarding lifestyle, dress, family, customary behavior, etc. There is a tendency to be “thin-skinned”—to imagine disapproval and to magnify criticism, an attitude that comes from guilt feelings. May think people are talking about him, which creates social anxiety. The feelings of guilt may be quite strong, indicating paranoia and the writer may view the present through all the past “tapes” of criticism that continue to be played.
Indicates a tendency to exaggerate, distort ideas, or daydream. This sign is suggestive of strong imagery, an active imagination and a rich fantasy life. An overly active imagination can lead to great distortion and, if associated with negative traits, can add to the possibility of dangerousness.

Lack of contact with inner feelings. Does not allow self to be influenced by inner feelings and can therefore be quite objective. Tends to feel isolated from others.

Self-control dominates and that the person may be isolated from his or her emotions and from other people. Lack of spontaneity. Thinking and objectivity predominate over feeling. It also suggests loneliness and a need for space. In extreme cases the writer may fear insanity.

Helpfulness, receptiveness, nurturing qualities, and (sometimes) gullibility.
Psychological insight, an ability to understand and (usually) influence others on a subtle level. The writer uses tact and discretion and works toward peaceful solutions. Difficulty being confrontive and a tendency to avoid issues.

Generosity, a willingness to give or to share that which the person feels to be valuable. They also suggest that the writer may be service-oriented, and that he or she wants to be fair. Some consideration for others.

Here are pertinent excerpts from Peggy Walla's analysis....snip
Helpfulness, receptiveness, nurturing qualities, and (sometimes) gullibility.
Psychological insight, an ability to understand and (usually) influence others on a subtle level. The writer uses tact and discretion and works toward peaceful solutions. Difficulty being confrontive and a tendency to avoid issues.

Generosity, a willingness to give or to share that which the person feels to be valuable. They also suggest that the writer may be service-oriented, and that he or she wants to be fair. Some consideration for others.

At least she did have something positive to say about Waters. The highlighted area gives me hope that if Brody had a (bad)plan for Anna, that Waters may have had the ability to influenced him into a peaceful solution.

I have been out of touch for the last week, but am back and ready to jump right in.

I have made contact with a gentleman who is looking for a "George Brody from California" whom he served with during the Korean War. IF Brody were to be the age that he said he was, that would have made him 25 years old at the start of the war (which fits). I am sending this man pictures of Brody to confirm that it is the same man. I am not optimistic that the two Brody's are the same guy, but will let you know the outcome.

I have been thinking about some analysis that I have seen recently here that why would the two Georges, who were so careful to not draw attention to themselves, get involved in a kidnapping that would undoubtedly focus suspicion on them? It dawned on me that Brody, as demonstrated by his over-the-top praising of anyone who he wanted something from, believed that he was smarter than everyone else. I can see his ego letting him believe that he could talk his way out of anything. Little did he know that his language fooled no one and only made him look like a cheap conman (which he was).

Today I received a letter from a former neighbor in Purisima Canyon who gives her personal memories of the day Anna disappeared, along with notes and observations of a member of her family who is a trial lawyer. This friend writes that the lawyer "was very interested, and completely appalled that none of the neighbors and others who knew you and Anna were ever interviewed by the sheriff's office." "I can confirm that," the friend writes. "Nobody ever came to interview me."

The friend relates quite a number of things of which I was not aware concerning the day Anna disappeared, and I am awaiting her permission to post these. The friend was alerted (by the other neighbor on horseback, the one who heard rustling in the bushes near the creek and thought 'someone had stolen something') that Anna was missing even before the sheriff's people arrived. Although the friend was laid up with a sprained ankle, she climbed a hill "high enough to see pretty nearly every point above the creek between my house and your farm...I could see nothing moving in all that part of the landscape."

"I remember all the forlorn searches of the creek that spring and fall, and the growing certainty that someone had taken Anna," she writes.

The friend says she has read all the on-line material about the search for Anna. She says "I doubt if anything I have to say will be very helpful, but I'm sending this along because I remember an absolutely magical child whose disappearance has never been far from my mind. I hope that some of that magic will be around when you publish."

If she agrees, I will post her descriptions and impressions of the search, since it both confirms and adds to much of what we have learned the past two years.

Today I received a letter from a former neighbor in Purisima Canyon who gives her personal memories of the day Anna disappeared, along with notes and observations of a member of her family who is a trial lawyer. This friend writes that the lawyer "was very interested, and completely appalled that none of the neighbors and others who knew you and Anna were ever interviewed by the sheriff's office." "I can confirm that," the friend writes. "Nobody ever came to interview me."

The friend relates quite a number of things of which I was not aware concerning the day Anna disappeared, and I am awaiting her permission to post these. The friend was alerted (by the other neighbor on horseback, the one who heard rustling in the bushes near the creek and thought 'someone had stolen something') that Anna was missing even before the sheriff's people arrived. Although the friend was laid up with a sprained ankle, she climbed a hill "high enough to see pretty nearly every point above the creek between my house and your farm...I could see nothing moving in all that part of the landscape."

"I remember all the forlorn searches of the creek that spring and fall, and the growing certainty that someone had taken Anna," she writes.

The friend says she has read all the on-line material about the search for Anna. She says "I doubt if anything I have to say will be very helpful, but I'm sending this along because I remember an absolutely magical child whose disappearance has never been far from my mind. I hope that some of that magic will be around when you publish."

If she agrees, I will post her descriptions and impressions of the search, since it both confirms and adds to much of what we have learned the past two years.

Happy New Year to you, Annasmom and all fellow Websleuthers.

How wonderful to receive this letter from your former neighbor.

Once again, someone states why we are all here...Even if we are reduced to just reading and thinking it through.

How wonderful to receive this letter from your former neighbor. She is, indeed, magical. Once again, someone states why we are all here...Even if we are reduced to just reading and thinking it through.

I want to thank the neighbor who took the time to write a letter to Annasmom. Even if you thought there was nothing new to contribute to the search for Anna, we're glad you're here at least reading. I found it pretty interesting that no policeman came knocking on the nearby doors that day or the days following Anna's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46