Discrepancies and Inconsistencies

STEADFAST

Reaction score
Drew has claimed Stacy called him at 9:00 pm to tell him she was leaving him for another man. No phone records of a call between their phones.

Drew told Cassandra at 11:26 pm that he has returned home from unsuccessfully looking for Stacy. Cassandra is parked where she can see that neither car is at home.

Drew told Ric Mims that Stacy had told him she was leaving him for another man. Drew told Matt Lauer that Stacy had not said she was seeing another man. Then he thought about what he'd just said and remarked, "Maybe she did."

I know there must be other specific instances where Drew has made a statement that can be demonstrated to be untrue or that contradicts another statement he has made. Can anyone add to the list?

Steadfast:

Just a suggestion, I would put in A.M. OR P.M. after the times so there is no confusion.

He said he was asleep when Stacy left- but he knew what she was wearing.

Which reminds me, what were the 2 little ones doing if Stacy was gone and he was asleep????

Sharon, "The kids were very upset because their dad and Stacy had a really bad fight that morning."

Ric, "Sharon said both cars were there until 1:30PM".

Drew, "I woke up at 11am and Stacy was gone"

Cassandra, Sharon, Ric: "Drew said he picked up Stacy's car from the airport".

Drew, "I never said that".

Glad you made a thread for this subject. There is one, and only one , statement that doesn't go with any of the others I have heard that sound like BS about the day she went missing.
This is the one statement that gives DP a bit of credibility, the only ONE.
The older children said "Stacey left and Dad went out looking for her"

Glad you made a thread for this subject. There is one, and only one , statement that doesn't go with any of the others I have heard that sound like BS about the day she went missing.

I don't think Drew ever counted on Cassandra's persistence. Her quick actions when Stacy went missing may very well bring justice for two women's deaths.

I remember reading on here, through a link, that actually Stacey was on the phone with her sister until the wee hours of the morning. That's a really good source of a timeline here.
If that's the case I am wondering if Drew was working graveyard (Not likely for a cop with 30 years on the force) or just out with his buddies. Could he have been drinking and then gone into a rage?
One other discrepancy that bothers me. We are hearing and reading about how he bugged the second ex wives phone and house. How is it that Stacey was able to talk for hours about him to her sister? I have a theory that she may have had another cellphone number that Drew knew nothing about. :confused:

I don't think Drew ever counted on Cassandra's persistence. Her quick actions when Stacy went missing may very well bring justice for two women's deaths.

I read in one article that either Stacy or Kathleen (can't remember which one) used public pay phones.

I remember reading on here, through a link, that actually Stacey was on the phone with her sister until the wee hours of the morning. That's a really good source of a timeline here.
If that's the case I am wondering if Drew was working graveyard (Not likely for a cop with 30 years on the force) or just out with his buddies. Could he have been drinking and then gone into a rage?
One other discrepancy that bothers me. We are hearing and reading about how he bugged the second ex wives phone and house. How is it that Stacey was able to talk for hours about him to her sister? I have a theory that she may have had another cellphone number that Drew knew nothing about. :confused:

One article mentioned that Stacy was whispering when she spoke with her sister, because she was fearful of DP overhearing the conversation. However, if he was bugging the phones, he would know everything that was said.

IMO this gives Drew cred only if the kids said that they saw Stacy leave, otherwise they could be assuming this because Drew told them she had left and he was going to look for her.

IMO this gives Drew cred only if the kids said that they saw Stacy leave, otherwise they could be assuming this because Drew told them she had left and he was going to look for her.

So we're back to my favorite thread then: ACCORDING TO DREW

I am going to post this as an inconsistency because it does not make sense to me. Either the neighbor or Stacy's sister said that Drew's belongings were packed in baoxes at the back of the gargage and Stacey had asked him to leave or he was leaving. So, if he was leaving eventually, and his bags and belongings are packed up in the garage why would Stacey be leaving? He says for another man..but wouldn't she just move another man in, if infact Drew was leaving..than there is no reason Stacy would have to leave. That whole story just doesn't add up.

This is what I thought, he probably coached the kids to say that. The reason is either he killed her before the kids woke up or left with her and killed her. If he got home in the early hours of the morning, and we know that she was talking with her sister until the wee hours of the morning..this is a very short timeline to be able to kill someone in! However, based on what we have heard about how he "subdued" Kathy in the front yard..he may of done the same to Stacey and snapped her neck. Quick and easy for him in my opinion. He is a big man, she reportedly only weighed 100 lbs. Then he could of carried her out in something and said to the kids in the morning "Stacey left and I am going to find her". This theory would not "jive" with her car being at the airport. In that scenario you can imagine that she was mad about him staying out late, told him "I am leaving and I am taking 25,000 with me" He then follows her to the airport, takes her out of the car and snaps her neck. Didn't someone say there were no security camera's there?

I am leaning toward my second theory. He got home one of the kids was still up..the oldest and then went after Stacey, found her and killed her.

I think that he decided he wasn't moving out, that she was to make way for the new mistress and she refused. A fight ensued . He went after her murdered her, put her body in the trunk and left it at the airport until he could figure out what to do with it. Which was later that evening.

You know what I despise about this case? This guy is exactly like my abusive ex from years ago. Cop, talks trash about his ex wives. Even the part on Dan Abrams when he said "Kathy used to like to compete with me." My ex said that VERY THING about the wife before me.
Therefore, there would of never been a thought about Drew moving out in my mind.
He saw that place as his house bought with his money. NO WAY would he of given her that house. The stuff in the garage was hers.

He was out doing his thing, she was pissed and told him she was leaving, taking cash out of the safe. He went home, followed her to the airport and killed her.

I think that he decided he wasn't moving out, that she was to make way for the new mistress and she refused. A fight ensued . He went after her murdered her, put her body in the trunk and left it at the airport until he could figure out what to do with it. Which was later that evening.

Regardless of whether the boxes were her stuff or his stuff - wasn't he quoted early on as saying that he thought the marriage was good, but that it was possible that maybe Stacy didn't think so? I thought I remember hearing that. If boxes were packed, then obviously the marriage was on the rocks.

Oh yeah, and she asked him for a divorce all the time....but he thought the marriage was good.

Regardless of whether the boxes were her stuff or his stuff - wasn't he quoted early on as saying that he thought the marriage was good, but that it was possible that maybe Stacy didn't think so? I thought I remember hearing that. If boxes were packed, then obviously the marriage was on the rocks.

Oh yeah, and she asked him for a divorce all the time....but he thought the marriage was good.

Yep, uh huh ... he did say that.

Another inconsistency is that according to what the new prosecutor is saying about Kathleen's death, the gash on her head was not enough to have rendered her unconscious -- but Dr. Baden said that it could have been enough for her to be unconscious, but that there is no way to tell for sure whether she was unconscious or not before she died. He couldn't examine the head wound, as it was not there any more (either removed during first autopsy or decomposed) so all he has to go on is what's in the first autopsy report.

Drew has claimed Stacy called him at 9:00 pm to tell him she was leaving him for another man. No phone records of a call between their phones.

Drew told Cassandra at 11:26 pm that he has returned home from unsuccessfully looking for Stacy. Cassandra is parked where she can see that neither car is at home.

Drew told Ric Mims that Stacy had told him she was leaving him for another man. Drew told Matt Lauer that Stacy had not said she was seeing another man. Then he thought about what he'd just said and remarked, "Maybe she did."

I know there must be other specific instances where Drew has made a statement that can be demonstrated to be untrue or that contradicts another statement he has made. Can anyone add to the list?

i hadn't heard this:eek:
it's already fact that there was no phone call from Stacey that night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back