The Blue Barrel in the Bedroom? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am coming to this case late and trying to catch up, too many threads!

I would like to pursue the Blue Barrel and the moving of IT from the master bedroom ? ? ?, was that the location? When did this happen and who was present?

I read about the blue barrel on a 'thread here?' and I cannot find it.

I think this blue barrel deserves a thread of its own here.

I'm curious about this too, Camper.

With a few details about that barrel, perhaps the purchase of it could be traced.

I wonder if LE have checked with local businesses that sell them yet?

There was a case here in Idaho years ago where a husband bought trash bags, duct tape and rope (I think). The clerk that rung those items up wound up testifying about that.

IdahoMom, I don't even remember the details that I read somewhere in the maze of information on this case.

Why was the barrel in the HOUSE, and or in the bedroom? Plastic bags are in common usage, why would a grown man NEED a barrell in his bedroom?

Are we talking 60 gallon steel barrell??? I would appreciate any information that our posters have on 'thet barrell. I would personally think that would have been a convenient way to remove a body.

I would not think that you could put a standard 60 gallon steel barrell in the back of your car to remove it. I am not sure I even have the exact information on the BLUEbarrell, need HELP here.

IF IF he purchased such a barrell, the seller no doubt would have heard a 'reason' for needing such a barrell. Wonder if the PD uses blue barrells'?

:confused: Now I am totally confused ... I thought there blue plastic barrels in a pond. There were 3(?) reported and yet by the time the media got to the pond there was one less that previously reported. As police cars were there it was pure speculation that they had removed a barrel?

This whole case is just driving me nuts! I want something to break ... fast!

I thought it was his neighbor that mentioned she saw DP and his brother remove a large plastic container from his house on Sunday.

From Gretawire
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Howard, Cory; Cooper, Meade; O’Connor, Kerry
Sent: Thu Nov 08 12:26:50 2007
Subject: Video today

We started at 6:00am following a lead from Rick Mims about a place drew may have taken stacy. A blue barrel was spotted from an airplane. We drove the hour to the location and rented a boat. There were 2 detectives already out on the water with a conservationist. We saw 2 blue barrels but the one in question was gone. Tim Miller is sending the plane out to take another picture at the exact coordinates. Police may have recovered the barrell when we left they were still on the water. We got great video of mark f following a lead, searching out on the boat and we will compare the photos and get a comment from state police.

From Gretawire
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Howard, Cory; Cooper, Meade; O’Connor, Kerry
Sent: Thu Nov 08 12:26:50 2007
Subject: Video today

We started at 6:00am following a lead from Rick Mims about a place drew may have taken stacy. A blue barrel was spotted from an airplane. We drove the hour to the location and rented a boat. There were 2 detectives already out on the water with a conservationist. We saw 2 blue barrels but the one in question was gone. Tim Miller is sending the plane out to take another picture at the exact coordinates. Police may have recovered the barrell when we left they were still on the water. We got great video of mark f following a lead, searching out on the boat and we will compare the photos and get a comment from state police.

--->>>Anyone know why Ric Mims would have thought this, ? what significance about the 'place'? quote->

We started at 6:00am following a lead from Rick Mims about a place drew may have taken stacy.<-

I thought that the email referred to two separate leads that S. Watts was chasing down. 1. info from Ric Mims and 2. about the blue barrel.

For the life of me I can't remember how the blue barrel story came about. I feel like we're playing a game of telephone ... the barrel goes from the back yard, to the airport, to a local pond, to the bedroom.

This is what I've gathered about the "blue barrel".

Ric states that neighbor Sharon told him she saw a man helping Drew move a barrel outside the house. That is probably where Ric got the info from to help with the search. The location they found the other blue barrels is a place Ric knew Drew and Stacy liked to go visit.

Now back to the barrel. Sharon saw the barrel being moved by Drew and a man outside. Newsources have reported that neighbors say the barrel(s) that used to be in the backyard are now gone. Also reported is that a heavy blue rubbermaid container was removed from an upstairs bedroom.

So who is this guy who helped move the barrel? I don't think LE knows or has talked to him. I would bet Drew is denying everything about a barrel even existing. LE probably pieced together the "blue barrel" from information gathered from Sharon and Drews kids.

Ric Mims was asked by Tim and Greta to help name places he thought would be likely dump sites for Stacy, by DP. Ric used to fly quite often with DP and they felt he might be able to show them places that DP was aware of for stashing Stacey. I think even this morning he was giving tips on sites to searchers.

Ric Mims was asked by Tim and Greta to help name places he thought would be likely dump sites for Stacy, by DP. Ric used to fly quite often with DP and they felt he might be able to show them places that DP was aware of for stashing Stacey. I think even this morning he was giving tips on sites to searchers.

--->>>OH MY, FLY? This opens a large gap in my brain - dumping from an aircraft do WE need another thread about airplanes ?, did or does DP own an aircraft? May not be a case of 'stashing' but dumping from the air.

Obviously I/WE need more information.

--->>>OH MY, FLY? This opens a large gap in my brain - dumping from an aircraft do WE need another thread about airplanes ?, did or does DP own an aircraft? May not be a case of 'stashing' but dumping from the air.

Obviously I/WE need more information.

Hi Camper! Welcome to the case! I know there's a picture of his type of plane around here somewhere. It's apparently nothing like you would think. It's small and would be difficult to handle flying while tossing a body or container from it. So some say, anyway!

Hi Camper! Welcome to the case! I know there's a picture of his type of plane around here somewhere. It's apparently nothing like you would think. It's small and would be difficult to handle flying while tossing a body or container from it. So some say, anyway!

--->>>Could depend on how many trips he made in his airplane. Wonder what sort of purchases he has made recently, containers etc. Would like to see a picture of the plane. Do we know how long he has owned the plane IF IF he owns it?

Still wanting more information on the missing barrel and the large container, do WE know what was purportedly in the container, or what the barrell was used for in 'the yard'.

System does not let me edit my just posted post.

Remember Laci Petersons head was never found, nor her hands. Small items could be dropped from an airplane without much difficulty. Wonder what his flight log says currently?

I am assuming that he owned 'a' plane, since I have no facts to back that up yet.

The pic of the plane I saw appeared to be of something that looked almost like a glider of some type, but there was a small, open topped two-seater thing with a motor I guess, and one larger triangular wing thing above. NO wings on the sides, as you would expect to see.

It looked like a flimsy toy to me. Even if the barrell would fit into the passenger seat, I doubt one could push it up and out while flying the plane.

It did not look like it would be safe to fly very high, so it would be easily spotted in the air, and I seriously doubt it could be flown at night or in windy conditions.

He owns a two seater ultra light. But he does have a pilots license. So the question is did he borrow someone else's pane...probably not or they would have come forward or there would have been a flight plan for sometime Sunday. He did not fly out of the local airport 400yds away, but another airport about a 40 minute drive away. If that airport has a retaining pond, caves or water nearby that is where I would look also.

The reason Ric was showing them places they had flown over was because many of them were remote areas in the countryside and they were wanting to know all the remote places DP was aware of that he may have stashed a body.

Wonder if his bud the mayor owns a plane... or some of his druggie buddies from his "undercover" work back when he let them sell drugs at his bar.

edited to add:
Ahem..."alledgedly"

System does not let me edit my just posted post.

Remember Laci Petersons head was never found, nor her hands. Small items could be dropped from an airplane without much difficulty. Wonder what his flight log says currently?
I am assuming that he owned 'a' plane, since I have no facts to back that up yet.

i heard a local reporter there say, the other night, that there would be no record if he flew out of that smaller airport, close to the home.....

Wonder if his bud the mayor owns a plane... or some of his druggie buddies from his "undercover" work back when he let them sell drugs at his bar.

edited to add:
Ahem..."alledgedly"

I believe I remember reading that the mayor was not a pilot, although that doesn't mean he can't own a plane...

Because he was an uncover cop at one time you can bet you life he knows a lot of, lets just say, unsavory types. I had a dream about a highway with an H. There is one, it's also called Hwy 111, I believe and it's close to Naperville and an airport. I know it probably means nothing(My dream that is) I researched it yesterday and of course now I can't remember. I am thinking it is "Hillard" or something close to that.

edited to add:
Ahem..."alledgedly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members