Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued by Scott Rossetto. According to news reports he was the brother of a boy she dated in high school. The boy she dated joined the army and after that Stacy began seeing DP. Scott Rossetto appears to only have been a friend from Stacy's past, so I'm wondering why she would have contacted him out of the blue.

There had to be a reason for Stacy contacting Scott Rossetto, and the only thing I can think of is that Stacy felt that he could be trusted and could help her in some way. What he does for a living might be important, as she may have been contacting him for help he could provide in the capacity of his occupation.

The police don't consider Scott Rossetto a suspect, so he must have a good alibi for the time period in question.

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that the investigators asked him not to divulge what they talked to him about. I think that's why he is not saying more than he is.

Scott said Stacy dated his brother and also a friend of his. I don't think Stacy called him out of the blue. I really doubt she would have any male #s in her possession while living with DP.. She had no privacy.

I think DP being an old, sloppy, insecure loser was probably grilling Stacy about her past relationships and male friends. I can just hear him saying "when's the last time you talked to Bob? Dick? Harry? Scott?- call him, I want to hear what he says to you".

He could easily get Scott's #from accessing records at work which is illegal but hell, that's DP. He can do what he wants.

I am leaning toward thinking Stacy had a "friend" but so what?? I''d cheat on that old dirt bag too. Drew won't let anyone divorce him unless it's on his terms. He told Stacy to wait til he retired to get a divorce. What about what she wanted???? I like Scott. He's not scared of DP.

Fox is reporting that this Scott guy is being called before a grand jury this coming week. I'm thinking that this means there are two grand juries. We know there is one looking into Kathleen Savio's death, but this guy would be testifying about Stacy.

If they have a grand jury for Stacy's disappearance - it could mean an arrest is coming!

Oh, good catch, cricket. I hope there are two grand juries. Drew better save up for a few suits since he's gonna be losing even MORE weight now.

A common reaction to being cheated on is to cheat on the spouse- or to make the spouse think they are being cheated on. She didn't call an old bf (which would be more likely if she was trying to cheat.) So maybe by calling an old friend, that was as close as she thought she could come at this time.
Maybe she thought he could help her get a job.
Many times an abuser will isolate their spouse, not allowing them to see friends or family. Or the only friends she is allowed to have are 'his' friends. Maybe that was her first step, reaching out to someone who was once a friend. Hoping to have a supportive friendship in her new life without drew p.
Maybe she was reaching out to her own life before drew p. Hoping that talking about old times might help her to gain the strength to be able to leave.

A common reaction to being cheated on is to cheat on the spouse- or to make the spouse think they are being cheated on. She didn't call an old bf (which would be more likely if she was trying to cheat.) So maybe by calling an old friend, that was as close as she thought she could come at this time.
Maybe she thought he could help her get a job.
Many times an abuser will isolate their spouse, not allowing them to see friends or family. Or the only friends she is allowed to have are 'his' friends. Maybe that was her first step, reaching out to someone who was once a friend. Hoping to have a supportive friendship in her new life without drew p.
Maybe she was reaching out to her own life before drew p. Hoping that talking about old times might help her to gain the strength to be able to leave.

Good thoughts Myst and probably what was going on. The networking that an old friend can provide is invaluable when you are down and out. Stacy was in that situation IMO. She knew she couldn't go on with Drew but she needed her sea legs to get past him.

The vigil
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7009196591

More vigil, more details
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/656495,CST-NWS-vigil18.article

Relatives Try to Confront Ill. Officer

Armed with anger, hope and candles, participants in a vigil for a former police officer's missing fourth wife left a pink placard reading "Where's our sister Stacy?" — along with several other signs — on the man's porch Saturday.

Former Bolingbrook police Sgt. Drew Peterson rumbled away on his motorcycle before the vigil participants arrived but told reporters afterward that the ordeal has been hard on his children.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g9LSLrzFQGStXb1io5FdErAtFFKgD8SVR7B82

Ok, I have to say this. IMO, drew p is using his children. His words- media is terrorizing his children. His words, the vigil was hard on his children. But he is the one who left during the vigil, but he left the children at home. And he didn't stay home to comfort them. Also, you would think he would allow the children to join in the vigil. After all, it was in honor of their mothers.

snip
It wasn't always that way. Stacy Peterson's disappearance, say her relatives and friends, capped an explosive seven-year relationship that started with a teenage girl swept off her feet with attention and gifts from a man 30 years her senior, then turned progressively sinister as her once-loving husband grew increasingly controlling and suspicious, forbidding her to see family and friends, and accusing her of infidelity.

Hmmm...she was just a kid. PERVERT!! What did she see in him? YUCK.

Drew keeps saying he is just waiting. I noticed when they interviewed him last that he knows it is a matter of time.

If you have been following some of the past things I have said in post (yeah, since I am a forum sensation) I have been saying all along that I feel Drew is Narcissistic and they use their children to manipulate. They are mere extensions of them. He is a victim in all this, not Stacey. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I think by the end of the week, they will have him behind bars. :cool:

IMO, It has been established that DP marries, then ultimately has an affair, which the wife eventually finds out about, then threatens/abuses her (or more) and he is off to the next one.

Not once have I heard from the ex wifes how much he loved/cared for his chidlren.

And even now, with his 4th wife who not only has had two children with him but has adopted his childen from a previous marriage do I see/hear anything from DP but this:

rumbled away on his motorcycle before the vigil participants arrived but told reporters afterward that the ordeal has been hard on his children.

I think that Drew has this mental expiration date in his mind that his wives are no longer attractive to him after a certain age. He obviously likes much younger women, and it just seems that as they start to mature he doesn't like them anymore. Still waiting for some of his concubines to come out of the woodwork.

Once they becomes wives and a mother full time I am sure they do not drop everything when he wants something. Be that sex or the attention he thinks he so deserves. Marriage is not based on sex and PMS. I guess it took him 4 wives to find that out.

Thank God he never had one with hotflashes! He would not have made it out! Not with his attitude.

snip

Hmmm...she was just a kid. PERVERT!! What did she see in him? YUCK.

I noted that too.........she was only 16, and I have no doubt that his fellow police officers knew he was involved with a 16-year-old minor, and looked the other way. How many cops are hiding the truth about DP? :furious:

Did anyone catch him say that Lacy, his daughter, was having tea parties with him and the family and the younger kids were having a good time with the family?

Like this is just a big 'ole party. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member