1028 users online (166 members and 862 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Adam Kellner, 36, Stevenson Ranch, 7 Nov 2007

http://www.hometownstation.com/missi...-15-11-51.html

11-15-07

Adam Christopher Kellner, lives on Hawthorne Place in Stevenson Ranch. He was last seen at his residence at 9:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 7th, 2007. The missing person suffers from schizophrenia. He is described as 5' 07", 165 lbs., having brown hair with a bald spot near the
    back of his head, and he has brown eyes.

more at link

No age given.

pic
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 02-13-2010 at 07:57 PM.

If anyone has contact with this family, they need to give his information to the Salvation Army, who helps locate missing people who go to their shelters. If he is on the streets they can help find him. The info is at their website.

Stevenson Ranch is not a great area to go missing from... lots of snakes, etc... Unforgiving grounds. I hope he is able to take care of himself.

This blog post links to a video done by the local news media last Nov.
    http://www.blogsbywomen.org/blog/new...elp-find-adam/

Help Find Adam Christopher Kellner

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...r-kellner.html

February 03, 2010
    David Lohr

It is no secret that families of the missing have a difficult time getting public attention for their loved one's case. As difficult as that job is, it is that much harder when the person missing suffers from a mental illness. Such is the case of Adam Christopher Kellner, a 36-year-old man who was reported missing from Stevenson Ranch, Calif., on Nov. 7, 2007.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Oh no! I hope he is found soon and safe!

Former FBI Agent Seeks Out Missing Man, Adam Kellner

http://hometownstation.com/santa-cla...-kellner-33556

Fri, 03/01/2013 - 10:51am | Perry Smith

A retired FBI agent has taken up the cause of a missing local man who disappeared more than six years ago, seemingly vanished without a trace.

Adam has been missing for more than 7 years. Thinking of him and his loved ones during this holiday season.

I live in Santa Clarita, not far from Stevenson Ranch. It feels weird to know that people have disappeared from the city you live in, especially one as safe as Santa Clarita. I hope he is found safe. But after 7 years, I'm not sure if that will happen.

I think he either wandered away from his house and got amnesia, or he wandered away and died somewhere on accident. From what I know, he never left his house except for doctor's appointments. So even though he lived here, he probably would not have been familiar with the area that well and if he wandered off, he probably got lost and something bad happened to him or he got amnesia. And since he is a skitzafrentic (excuse my bad spelling) he probably got spooked or thought people were after him and he probably died of exposure or something.

I just don't think he met with foul play, because I don't see the motive for anyone to do away with him. But I just know if he's dead, it happened because he got lost and something happened.

It could also be a suicide. Maybe he wandered off to end his life and has never been found. And probably won't ever be found. I doubt he is alive sadly.

I reread his Charley Project page and Googled the area code of the block he lived in. From living in SCV and passing close by the area a few times, he lived in a subdivision east of where the LA Fitness, Ralph's and a few other places are and perhaps north of West Ranch High School and northeast of College of the Canyons. Looking at the map and knowing the area, I'm starting to think he wandered off, but probably got picked up by someone later on, like his mother thinks. I think it would have been impossible to go off somewhere into a hidden area because they are hard to walk into or onto without someone noticing. SO he probably wandered off and got a ride. The freeway is just an exit ramp away in some parts of the Valencia area. Whoever took him, if he got a ride, probably picked him up and took him onto the freeway. And then maybe killed him somewhere or dropped him off. Who knows?

But for a case that takes place in my hometown, where there is literally police cars in traffic every day of the year, I think this is now the possibility. I think his Mom is right when assuming he got a ride out of town. Police probably would have found him by now or someone out here. Missing persons cases in this area don't take long to solve, so the fact he hasn't been found at this point means he's not in SCV anymore.

http://www.thevanishedpodcast.com/ep...8-adam-kellner

Excellent podcast episode of the Vanished on Adam Kellner.