GUILTY PA - Da'Niyah Jackson, 10 mos, raped & beaten to death, Pittsburgh, 15 Nov 2007

I want to cry and kill that guy at the same time. How dare he? A 10 month old baby??? :mad:

I hope Bubba does this to him day and night.

When I read these horrific stories involving children,it just haunts me.I can imagine their cries for help.I don't know how these perverts can live with it,I hope they fry him for this.

I think that these pigs need to be placed in general population and a blind eye turned by corrections officers. Let them receive jailhouse justice. They are the lowest of the low, scum of the earth. Just makes me physically sick every time I read something like this.

This disgusting SOB needs the death penalty. That way it'll take maybe 10 years for him waiting on a list while he gets raped in prison. They hate child abusers/murders in there, and will gladly give him his due. I don't understand how anyone could do such a thing, it's sick..

This completely devastated me. That poor little baby girl!

clintonsmith.jpg

This will make for a good dart board.

Vile !!!

This reminded me of the thread we started for Baby Bella, the less than three month old who was raped and beaten by her father Kirk Coleman in Michigan. I can't find any updates on that case, but I would think that this kind of rape case should be instant DP...

There was just an article in today's paper how the breakup of the traditional family and the inclusion of boyfriends in households has increased child abuse...I tell my students all the time they need to be independent and not rely on boyfriends for child care............

Has anyone else noticed that the woman is always the one at work?? Most of these loosers don't have jobs either. They are nothing but parasites. She was a beautiful little girl, and he is a disgusting animal. I almost said disgusting pig, but that would have been an insult to pigs (which I happen to like).

http://kdka.com/local/homicide.Smith.Jackson.2.570914.html

:eek:
Hang the SOB. He deserves nothing less.
May this raped and murdered baby rest in peace.

How horribly tragic!!! I can't imagine what goes on in the minds of these sickos!! :banghead:

Has anyone else noticed that the woman is always the one at work?? Most of these loosers don't have jobs either. They are nothing but parasites. She was a beautiful little girl, and he is a disgusting animal. I almost said disgusting pig, but that would have been an insult to pigs (which I happen to like).

http://kdka.com/local/homicide.Smith.Jackson.2.570914.html

OMG, she was so beuatiful. This poor baby. My DH and I were just discussing yesterday how it is always the mom's BF when a baby or child ends up dead. I can't believe anyone can be so inhumane. Baby's are the most innocent little things in the world and I hope there is a special place in hell for this .

I think that these pigs need to be placed in general population and a blind eye turned by corrections officers. Let them receive jailhouse justice. They are the lowest of the low, scum of the earth. Just makes me physically sick every time I read something like this.

This is my idea of justice, too, Jaded.

IMO they should start enforcing the death penalty aggressively and give these something to think about and any potential or exisiting a reason to straighten up. Any child rape should be death penalty. I know that in the 50's he would have disappeared and not one person would really have cared looking for him.

Cases like this make me feel like I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back