1045 users online (226 members and 819 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105
  1. #1
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948

    Drew Peterson To Be On Matt Lauer AGAIN 11/19/07 WHY????

    Why is this guy going on the Today Show AGAIN tomorrow as just reported by Geraldo Rivera on Fox?
    What do you all think?
    I think he is trying to spin this as if she was really missing and possibly with another man.
    The things he has said today seem to me a deliberate attempt to make people think that he really believes she is gone with another man.
    "I have lost 30 lbs" (Like he is sending her a message..."I am not as fat anymore"
    "Call my attorney"
    I think it's deliberate spin.
    This guy is SLICK.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,079
    I think it's wonderful!!! The more interviews he does, the better!!! Keep talking Drew, as you will undoubtedly further incriminate yourself with each new interview.



    I envision these interviews being played at Drew's trial just as Scott's interviews were played for his jury. Drew Peterson thinks he's smarter than the rest of us, overestimating himself, while underestimating everyone else. His arrogance will be his undoing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    66
    Looking for a link on this now, unless you have it?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    1,570
    I'm wondering if he's not going to take his newly retained attorney with him to do some damage control. Unfortunately, words are timeless. Once they are out there you can never take them back.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,790
    Will he be there live or are they going to play the secondary interview they got Thursday when Meridith Viera I believe inteviewed him for a tape. I thought it was for a dateline or another NBC magazine show, but maybe they are just gonna run with it.

    I would love to see him live again.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    Looking for a link on this now, unless you have it?

    Tribune staff report 7:10 PM CST, November 18, 2007
    Drew Peterson, whose fourth wife, Stacy, has been missing since Oct. 28, will make a second appearance on the "Today" show Monday morning, according to the show's producers.

    Peterson, 53, will join "Today" show host Matt Lauer for a live interview during the first hour of the NBC show, which starts at 7 a.m., to answer questions about the latest developments in the case. Peterson will not be in the studio, but he will participate from an undisclosed location, joined by his attorney, Joel Brodsky, of the Chicago firm Brodsky & Odeh, said Megan Kopf, a spokeswoman for the show

    http://tinyurl.com/2ak5ez

  7. #7
    curiositycat's Avatar
    curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Northern New Mexico
    Posts
    4,948
    Thank you kindly for the link!


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl View Post
    Tribune staff report 7:10 PM CST, November 18, 2007
    Drew Peterson, whose fourth wife, Stacy, has been missing since Oct. 28, will make a second appearance on the "Today" show Monday morning, according to the show's producers.

    Peterson, 53, will join "Today" show host Matt Lauer for a live interview during the first hour of the NBC show, which starts at 7 a.m., to answer questions about the latest developments in the case. Peterson will not be in the studio, but he will participate from an undisclosed location, joined by his attorney, Joel Brodsky, of the Chicago firm Brodsky & Odeh, said Megan Kopf, a spokeswoman for the show

    http://tinyurl.com/2ak5ez
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    1,570
    Guess I'll be watching this spectacle. One thing that keeps sticking in my head from the first interview (other than the majority of the malarkey that he spewed) is his comment about speaking with the state police about Kathleen's death, and his comment he had told them the story and then corrected himself to say to he had told them what happened. It might be a reach, but story to me means "made up".

    Tomorrow should be interesting.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    What else possibly could he say? He don't search for his missing wife he don't even mention her when he does talk to media..it's all about him. Soooo really? He hates the media so much why do all these Matt Lauer interviews?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,234
    I imagine the lawyer will be talking about Baden as well as their "entertainment" claim.

    It'll be feel-sorry-for-Drew time.

    I hope they ask why he didn't attend the vigil.

    If anyone from the Today show is reading here, please leave the camera on him at all times!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    What else possibly could he say? He don't search for his missing wife he don't even mention her when he does talk to media..it's all about him. Soooo really? He hates the media so much why do all these Matt Lauer interviews?
    I read that he loves Matt Lauer. That's why he agreed to do the first interview. Let him keep talking!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,710
    I think he just likes to see himself on national TV and he knows Matt won't be too tough on him. NBC doesn't care what he says as long as he keeps talking.
    I don't know WHAT that new lawyer is thinking.

    Susan

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332
    Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Thank you kindly for the link!
    More than welcome

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,799
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I think he just likes to see himself on national TV and he knows Matt won't be too tough on him. NBC doesn't care what he says as long as he keeps talking.
    I don't know WHAT that new lawyer is thinking.

    Susan
    LE has got to be loving this. He's saying more to the Media than he is to them. As someone said, his arrogance will be the end of him.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by haypaula View Post
    I think it's wonderful!!! The more interviews he does, the better!!! Keep talking Drew, as you will undoubtedly further incriminate yourself with each new interview.



    I envision these interviews being played at Drew's trial just as Scott's interviews were played for his jury. Drew Peterson thinks he's smarter than the rest of us, overestimating himself, while underestimating everyone else. His arrogance will be his undoing.
    I'm still waiting for the new girlfriend to come forward. There's GOT to be one, with his history of "overlapping females". I wonder if he trades in his car as often as his wife...

    Back to the interview, WHAT ON EARTH IS HIS ATTORNEY THINKING??? Helllloooooo? And why does he need an attorney? His wife just ran off with another guy, remember?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Drew Peterson on Dateline NBC 12-21-07
    By SuziQ in forum Stacy Peterson
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 01:59 PM
  2. I just watched tom cruise link to matt lauer
    By michelle in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2005, 12:04 AM