Drew Peterson To Be On Matt Lauer AGAIN 11/19/07 WHY????

curiositycat

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule
Reaction score
Website
helpforstrugglingchristians.wordpress.com
Why is this guy going on the Today Show AGAIN tomorrow as just reported by Geraldo Rivera on Fox?
What do you all think?
I think he is trying to spin this as if she was really missing and possibly with another man.
The things he has said today seem to me a deliberate attempt to make people think that he really believes she is gone with another man.
"I have lost 30 lbs" (Like he is sending her a message..."I am not as fat anymore"
"Call my attorney"
I think it's deliberate spin.
This guy is SLICK.

I think it's wonderful!!! The more interviews he does, the better!!! Keep talking Drew, as you will undoubtedly further incriminate yourself with each new interview.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I envision these interviews being played at Drew's trial just as Scott's interviews were played for his jury. Drew Peterson thinks he's smarter than the rest of us, overestimating himself, while underestimating everyone else. His arrogance will be his undoing.

Looking for a link on this now, unless you have it?

I'm wondering if he's not going to take his newly retained attorney with him to do some damage control. Unfortunately, words are timeless. Once they are out there you can never take them back.

Will he be there live or are they going to play the secondary interview they got Thursday when Meridith Viera I believe inteviewed him for a tape. I thought it was for a dateline or another NBC magazine show, but maybe they are just gonna run with it.

I would love to see him live again.

Looking for a link on this now, unless you have it?​

Tribune staff report 7:10 PM CST, November 18, 2007
817-grey.gif
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/trb.chicagotribune/news/local;tk=11587;ptype=s;slug=chi-peterson_webnov19;rg=ur;ref=websleuthscom;=1;sz=88x31;tile=2;ord=80345756?
Drew Peterson, whose fourth wife, Stacy, has been missing since Oct. 28, will make a second appearance on the "Today" show Monday morning, according to the show's producers.

Peterson, 53, will join "Today" show host Matt Lauer for a live interview during the first hour of the NBC show, which starts at 7 a.m., to answer questions about the latest developments in the case. Peterson will not be in the studio, but he will participate from an undisclosed location, joined by his attorney, Joel Brodsky, of the Chicago firm Brodsky & Odeh, said Megan Kopf, a spokeswoman for the show

http://tinyurl.com/2ak5ez

Thank you kindly for the link!:blowkiss:

Tribune staff report 7:10 PM CST, November 18, 2007
817-grey.gif
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/trb.chicagotribune/news/local;tk=11587;ptype=s;slug=chi-peterson_webnov19;rg=ur;ref=websleuthscom;=1;sz=88x31;tile=2;ord=80345756?
Drew Peterson, whose fourth wife, Stacy, has been missing since Oct. 28, will make a second appearance on the "Today" show Monday morning, according to the show's producers.

Peterson, 53, will join "Today" show host Matt Lauer for a live interview during the first hour of the NBC show, which starts at 7 a.m., to answer questions about the latest developments in the case. Peterson will not be in the studio, but he will participate from an undisclosed location, joined by his attorney, Joel Brodsky, of the Chicago firm Brodsky & Odeh, said Megan Kopf, a spokeswoman for the show

http://tinyurl.com/2ak5ez

Guess I'll be watching this spectacle. One thing that keeps sticking in my head from the first interview (other than the majority of the malarkey that he spewed) is his comment about speaking with the state police about Kathleen's death, and his comment he had told them the story and then corrected himself to say to he had told them what happened. It might be a reach, but story to me means "made up".

Tomorrow should be interesting.

What else possibly could he say? He don't search for his missing wife he don't even mention her when he does talk to media..it's all about him. Soooo really? He hates the media so much why do all these Matt Lauer interviews?

I imagine the lawyer will be talking about Baden as well as their "entertainment" claim.

It'll be feel-sorry-for-Drew time.

I hope they ask why he didn't attend the vigil.

If anyone from the Today show is reading here, please leave the camera on him at all times!

What else possibly could he say? He don't search for his missing wife he don't even mention her when he does talk to media..it's all about him. Soooo really? He hates the media so much why do all these Matt Lauer interviews?

I read that he loves Matt Lauer. That's why he agreed to do the first interview. Let him keep talking!

I think he just likes to see himself on national TV and he knows Matt won't be too tough on him. NBC doesn't care what he says as long as he keeps talking.
I don't know WHAT that new lawyer is thinking.

Susan

I think he just likes to see himself on national TV and he knows Matt won't be too tough on him. NBC doesn't care what he says as long as he keeps talking.
I don't know WHAT that new lawyer is thinking.

Susan

LE has got to be loving this. He's saying more to the Media than he is to them. As someone said, his arrogance will be the end of him.

I think it's wonderful!!! The more interviews he does, the better!!! Keep talking Drew, as you will undoubtedly further incriminate yourself with each new interview.

I envision these interviews being played at Drew's trial just as Scott's interviews were played for his jury. Drew Peterson thinks he's smarter than the rest of us, overestimating himself, while underestimating everyone else. His arrogance will be his undoing.

I'm still waiting for the new girlfriend to come forward. There's GOT to be one, with his history of "overlapping females". I wonder if he trades in his car as often as his wife...

Back to the interview, WHAT ON EARTH IS HIS ATTORNEY THINKING??? Helllloooooo? And why does he need an attorney? His wife just ran off with another guy, remember?
:rolleyes:

Yes!!!!! I was thinking exactly the same thing! :woohoo:

While it may seem horrible that someone like that is given an interview, guilty people often talk, talk, talk, and seal their own fate. This guy is just like Scott - arrogant and used to talking his way out of situations. He thinks he is smarter than everyone else, but he's not.

Keep talking Drew! :boohoo:

The more he runs his mouth the better IMO.
He must be enjoying the attention and now that he's retired maybe thinking he'll get a new career in front of the camera.

VB

I'm still waiting for the new girlfriend to come forward. There's GOT to be one, with his history of "overlapping females". I wonder if he trades in his car as often as his wife...

Back to the interview, WHAT ON EARTH IS HIS ATTORNEY THINKING??? Helllloooooo? And why does he need an attorney? His wife just ran off with another guy, remember?
:rolleyes:

There really does have to be a GF out there. And we know she's got brown hair, big brown eyes and a pretty smile. The big question is...how old is she?

There really does have to be a GF out there. And we know she's got brown hair, big brown eyes and a pretty smile. The big question is...how old is she?

She'll be young enough so that his line of bull he'll be selling her will work, for a while anyway. Someone who'll be impressed with the attention and the gifts. I'd like to know where he's going when he drives off on his motorcycle?

VB

I can tell you why he is going on Lauer again. It is in his history:

He really led a double life. But what fed his ego was his line of work, how he could deceive people,"
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-peterson_16_nov16,1,5731711.story?page=2&track=rss

He thinks he can "deceive." The first interview didn't go over so well, this one will be "open, emotional and honest" or at least his version of it. Likely he will show anger at Stacy, frustration, hurt at her leaving. But honest? I don't think so. Funny that his attorney will actually be there, it's actually a little late for that. Maybe a sign he will be coached for this interview.

Anyway, I have a feeling that this interview won't be nearly as revealing as the previous one. The only thing I expect to hear that is new is that he may make allegations about a "boyfriend" and how he heard about it.

Except I don't really believe there was a "boyfriend."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back