Dana Pretzer show Nov. 18

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys. I have been listening to the Dana Pretzer on Scared Monkeys radio and have taken some notes on what former FBI agent Clint Van Zandt said about the case:
--------------

- Says Drew Peterson went into law enforcement for power and control and dominance. He says Drew, tinks he is smarter than everyone.

-Gave wife #2 a hard time. Threatened to kill her.

-Says Drew P. is a womanizer.

- Says he strangled her and put her in bathtub to make it look like a drowning.

- Reported that he had beaten her and she had to go to the ER. (wife #2)

- Says that wife #3 should have been ruled a homicide. Blames corrupt law enforcement.

- INTERESTING inside perspective: Clint was a guest the day after DP was on "Today" and he reported that DP was more interested in Celine Dion (she was a guest on the Today show) rather than his missing wife.

And Dana Pretzer reported that Tim Miller of TX Equasearch asked DP to search for Stacy, he refused.

Thanks for that info, Levi. I tend to agree with what Clint said overall, but I don't know about wife#3 being strangled. Were there marks on her neck indicating that? Maybe I missed something.

Eww that Drew was more interested in Celine Dion, AND that DP refused Tim Miller's search offer. :mad: This guy hasn't even read the book on "how to kill your wife and get away with it" or he'd be faking tears and begging for help! I think he thinks he wrote that book.

Can you point me in the direction of that radio show? Thanks in advance!

Thanks Levi! I've always heard Scared Monkeys has really good radio shows. Drew....he's disgusting.

Thanks Levi! I've always heard Scared Monkeys has really good radio shows. Drew....he's disgusting.
They have great shows and great place to go for document search also!

Thanks for that info, Levi. I tend to agree with what Clint said overall, but I don't know about wife#3 being strangled. Were there marks on her neck indicating that? Maybe I missed something.

Eww that Drew was more interested in Celine Dion, AND that DP refused Tim Miller's search offer. :mad: This guy hasn't even read the book on "how to kill your wife and get away with it" or he'd be faking tears and begging for help! I think he thinks he wrote that book.

Can you point me in the direction of that radio show? Thanks in advance!
Here the link: http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

I emailed Dana a question for Pat Brown criminal profiler on the show. I said that Drew Peterson should know that he shouldn't be giving interviews because he is a police officer and that this aint his 1st rodeo! He is digging himself deeper into a hole and all these comments he is making could come back to bite him in the butt.

I said he must be two tacos short of a Mexican platter.

And Dana read it on his radio show.

Here the link: http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

I emailed Dana a question for Pat Brown criminal profiler on the show. I said that Drew Peterson should know that he shouldn't be giving interviews because he is a police officer and that this aint his 1st rodeo! He is digging himself deeper into a hole and all these comments he is making could come back to bite him in the butt.

I said he must be two tacos short of a Mexican platter.

And Dana read it on his radio show.

LOL!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73