The 15 Most Dangerous Cities In America

Go, Baltimore!! Number 12 :( How sad. I guess it's weird, when you live there it doesn't seem that bad.

Tenth for Cleveland.

They showed the deserted streets of downtown, but they should have gone to the East side where most of the violent crimes occur.

We need more police!!!

Go, Baltimore!! Number 12 :( How sad. I guess it's weird, when you live there it doesn't seem that bad.
You'll be happy to know that study names Mission Viejo as the safest in the US:dance:

Study names Mission Viejo safest city in U.S.

A controversial new study based on annual FBI crime statistics names Mission Viejo the safest city in the nation.

Lake Forest ranked 10th and Irvine was No. 11.

The rankings are based on statistics for murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and vehicle theft and include about 400 cities of at least 75,000 residents that reported crime data to the FBI.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-safecity20nov20,1,2207630.story?coll=la-headlines-california

You'll be happy to know that study names Mission Viejo as the safest in the US:dance:

A controversial new study based on annual FBI crime statistics names Mission Viejo the safest city in the nation.

Lake Forest ranked 10th and Irvine was No. 11.

The rankings are based on statistics for murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary and vehicle theft and include about 400 cities of at least 75,000 residents that reported crime data to the FBI.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-safecity20nov20,1,2207630.story?coll=la-headlines-california

It does make me happy :) Especially when I walk to my car at night!! Good to know that it's not just a false sense of security here. I'll have to see if Laguna Niguel is on the list.

Oh, J. You know that's only because dying of boredom isn't technically considered a crime. :cool:

:laugh:
Oh, J. You know that's only because dying of boredom isn't technically considered a crime. :cool:
Ya got me there Nova. We all can't live in a town as wild as PS!

:laugh:
Ya got me there Nova. We all can't live in a town as wild as PS!

Just wait till you finally get here, JBean! And then try cutting in line for the Early Bird Special buffet: you'll find out what "raising cane" really means!

Of course the wild life has to end by 8, 'cause we don't like to drive at night...

Just wait till you finally get here, JBean! And then try cutting in line for the Early Bird Special buffet: you'll find out what "raising cane" really means!

Of course the wild life has to end by 8, 'cause we don't like to drive at night...
What time to you folks roll up the sidewalks out there?

I am still coming out Nova..just you wait. Don't act all surprised when I show up on your doorstep. I mean it.

What time to you folks roll up the sidewalks out there?

I am still coming out Nova..just you wait. Don't act all surprised when I show up on your doorstep. I mean it.

Well, we do have to get up early to enjoy all the sunshine!

Well, we do have to get up early to enjoy all the sunshine!
of course!

Regarding #14 Compton. This is the most dangerous city I have ever been to. I have been there several times and every single time there was at least one murder.
My kids used to play football against the Compton teams and we would go up there.Just during the football game, parents cars would be stolen!
There would be police heli's circling the stadium and we would read the next day that there were shootings right outside the stadium. We finally started all traveling together in big busses so that we could stay safe.
I hate Compton!

ETA: just googled Compton news..first article:

Man killed in Compton shooting Sunday night
From wire reports
Article Launched: 11/19/2007 10:55:30 AM PST

COMPTON - A man was fatally shot Sunday night in Compton, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has reported. The shooting occurred in the 300 block of South Poinsettia Avenue, near Compton Boulevard, about 11 p.m. Sunday, said Deputy Ed Hernandez of the Sheriff's Headquarters Bureau.
http://www.presstelegram.com/breakingnews/ci_7506766

This is how bad off I am...

When I heard this on the news the other day, it just made me homesick! :doh: :D

We've had lots of good times hanging out and partying in Detroit. Ya just gotta know how to act, and where to go. (And, where NOT to go)

Flint? Nope. I didn't like going to Flint in the daytime.

This is how bad off I am...

When I heard this on the news the other day, it just made me homesick! :doh: :D

We've had lots of good times hanging out and partying in Detroit. Ya just gotta know how to act, and where to go. (And, where NOT to go)

Flint? Nope. I didn't like going to Flint in the daytime.

We're heading to Dee-troit this weekend. Nope, not for the Lions - our high school made it to the finals at Ford Field. My nephew plays....Go Hornets!

Personally I was shocked that New Orleans wasnt on there. It has gotten ridiculous over there. And did anyone notice the rape statistics? That is just staggering isnt it?

St. Louis always makes the list, but there are a few small areas that are just horrid, but many more areas that are super safe. Our bad neighborhoods are just really, really bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back