Where was DP from 10:15 AM through 1:30AM on 10/28 into 10/29?

Wasn't he returning library books? :waitasec:

ROFL!!!

Chi Town the one that has been in the media has been when Stacy's sister spoke with Drew P at 11 pm and he said he was home. But she was sitting in front of his house and knew the cars were missing. Other than that I don't think anyone has spoken out that they talked to Drew P or saw Drew P that day.

Exactly, mysteriew! So actually we have no clue as to what the exact timeline was. I thought I read here also that she ended her conversation with her sister at 1:30AM. I would give my 5th acre in hell to know if that was because he came home then or she just wanted to go to sleep. The sister should know.

ROFL!!!

Chi Town the one that has been in the media has been when Stacy's sister spoke with Drew P at 11 pm and he said he was home. But she was sitting in front of his house and knew the cars were missing. Other than that I don't think anyone has spoken out that they talked to Drew P or saw Drew P that day.

ROFL!!!

Thanks, mysteriew.

Taximom, what is the story about the library? I missed that one or is it a joke?

During the investigation of SP (now currently residing in San Quentin....YEAH!), I remember how I felt that investigators were quietly digging behind the scenes for information. I believe the same thing here.
Question? Can LE track all the phone calls, even if on land lines as well as cell phones? Sneaky Drew said Tracey called him to say she was leaving.......can LE verify that call and where it originated?

Thanks, mysteriew.

Taximom, what is the story about the library? I missed that one or is it a joke?

I'm not Taximom, but IMO yes that was a joke. Going to the library= an easily verifiable alibi. And he could be returning "a how to book." However, even that alibi falls short for the time that Drew is unaccounted for.

Question? Can LE track all the phone calls, even if on land lines as well as cell phones? Sneaky Drew said Tracey called him to say she was leaving.......can LE verify that call and where it originated?

Yes, LE can get the phone calls on both the cell phones and landline phones. LE has admitted they have done the traces. But they are refusing to say what they found.

A commenter at GretaWire has said that an AMW reporter has said that LE did do the traces, but no call was received from Stacy at 9:00 pm that Sun. Despite several searches, we have been unable to verify the reporter said that so at present it seems to be a rumor. Maybe true, maybe not.

Thanks, mysteriew.

Yes, Chi Town, that was a play on Drew's comment to news reporters "“don’t ever return a library book late…see what can happen". :blushing: (Thanks mysteriew!)

Didn't the neighbor next door, Sharon, say that both cars were in the driveway until 1:30pm on Sunday, Oct. 28th?

I don't think there's been any accounts of where DP was that day, but Stacy's sister, Cassandra, was looking for her by late morning/early afternoon. Cassandra called the Peterson home at 11:00 Sun. night and DP said he was home - but he wasn't because Cassandra was calling from in front of his house. Cassandra also said DP was out of breath. Cassandra checked back at 2:30am Monday morning and both cars were in the driveway.

At some point during that Sunday, Cassandra went to the Peterson home and spoke to one of the two older boys, either Tom or Kris, who told her that "mom and dad had an argument and he's out looking for her." I believe it's been reported that the boy also told Cassandra something else that she's not commenting on. It was after she found the two cars in the driveway at 2:30am that Cassandra made a missing person report to the police.

Didn't the neighbor next door, Sharon, say that both cars were in the driveway until 1:30pm on Sunday, Oct. 28th?

I don't think there's been any accounts of where DP was that day, but Stacy's sister, Cassandra, was looking for her by late morning/early afternoon. Cassandra called the Peterson home at 11:00 Sun. night and DP said he was home - but he wasn't because Cassandra was calling from in front of his house. Cassandra also said DP was out of breath. Cassandra checked back at 2:30am Monday morning and both cars were in the driveway.

At some point during that Sunday, Cassandra went to the Peterson home and spoke to one of the two older boys, either Tom or Kris, who told her that "mom and dad had an argument and he's out looking for her." I believe it's been reported that the boy also told Cassandra something else that she's not commenting on. It was after she found the two cars in the driveway at 2:30am that Cassandra made a missing person report to the police.

--->>>Wondering IF Tom or Kris were told by DP that 'they had had an argument' OR IF they actually heard or knew of an argument, and WHAT the topic of the argument was? How old are the two children of Kathleen?

Do WE know IF DP left the house with Kris and Tom left to care for the two small children, and IF DP told them he was going to look for DP?

WE will know hopefully how all of these statements stack up in the GJ process IF IF DP gets charged!!!!!!!!!!

About books in the library thing. Every new tidbit of DP's behavior that hits the media during the course of this case, in reality becomes a
'Training course' for OTHER DP types.

I wish one of the media would call him on this bald faced lie!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back