Drew Peterson Has Did A Photo Shoot For People MAG...

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yet he wants the media to go away..:razz: :slap: :behindbar

Hmmmmm.. He sure likes to be in the spotlight. If he did kill Kathy or Stacey(or both) he should be hanging his head in shame, not bragging about his weight loss and doing "People" magazine layouts.

I'm beginning to believe he is Scooter Peterson's long-lost cousin....total narcissist!!!:doh:

I wonder where his lawyer was when he did the photo shoot?
His lawyer refused to let him answer questions on the Today show & he hurries home for a photo shoot

For what? He is not a celebrity...nothing more then a wife beating cold hearted murderer..This is unbelivable!! I am done watching this case because I just don't feel like it's going to go anywhere...

For what? He is not a celebrity...nothing more then a wife beating cold hearted murderer..This is unbelivable!! I am done watching this case because I just don't feel like it's going to go anywhere...

Don't give up yet. Don't forget the Grand Jury will be hearing more testimony on Wed. (they only meet once a week.) Kathleen's case moved very quickly through the accident to review to Grand Jury process. Much faster than I would have thought. And when DrewP finally get to trial and the defense attorney says "change of venue, the jury pool has been tainted" all the prosecution has to do is point to DrewP's interviews and say yes, he may have contaminated it. Cause LE hasn't been talkng. And DrewP himself is the one who has been making controversial statements.

And LE has been giving DrewP a lot of rope, so that he could hang himself- and in that he has cooperated. Right now, DrewP has most US women hating him almost as much as he hates women.

And lastly, if there has been a coverup, the most usual way to handle it would be for the lowest man involved to take the fall. And with all eyes on DrewP, right now he is the lowest man. He most likely doesn't know much more on them than they know on him. And that might mean the difference between life inside or the D.P. (lol, I never noticed the appropriate initials.) With this much public attention on the city, they will cut him loose so that someday the publicity will end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back