John Ramsey may run for MI legislature

candy said:
http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews/pm18808_20040308.htm

JonBenet's father may run for Michigan legislature

Monday, March 8, 2004

BY DAWSON BELL
FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

Thanks for the information Candy.

I guess that embarrasses Lin Wood just a little bit re' "dual" places of residence as stated in the civil suit against Fox News. John is a permanent resident of Michigan with a property tax homestead exemption, is registered to vote in Michigan, has a Michigan driver's license, and will run for a seat in the Michigan legislature. Georgia is no longer on HIS mind.

JMO

:laugh: John Ramsey a politician? Well at least he found a job where he can make the best use of his skills and experience.

I feel like Dennis Miller when he goes on one of his "rants"....but,

The idea of someone who: IMO, took part in at least the cover-up of his daughter's murder; is; IMO, sheltering the murderer; lied his a$$ off in depositions and other sworn testimony; is a phony, faux born-again Christian; and only had an interest in making money at others' expense even before his wife, IMO, murdered their daughter~then decides to run for Congress is completely abhorrent to me...It is disgusting...These people should be in jail for life, without the possibility of parole, IMO...Their remaining minor child should be in foster care, or living with relatives...IMO once again...

THIS IS A FARCE!!!!!!! You might as well have Hitler as the head of Health and Human Services; it would be no different...

OK, I'm done now...

------------------------------

The above "Dennis Miller style" rant is JMO

THIS IS A FARCE!!!!!!! You might as well have Hitler as the head of Health and Human Services; it would be no different...Cappucina

Cappy- So true!!

Well, he's gotten away with covering up a murder, the sky is the limit. :loser:

cappuccina said:
then decides to run for Congress

Cappy,

John Ramsey isn't planning to run for a seat in the U.S. Congress. He's thinking of running for a seat in the Michigan legislature. That's a much lower office. It's a state office, not a federal office.

JMO

From the article:
"Ramsey is associated with a Charlevoix-based directory business."Anyone know what that is, does, or anything about it?

IMO

>took part in at least the cover-up of his daughter's murder;
There has been no cover up.
>sheltering the murderer;
He and Patsy each want the murderer arrested and prosecuted.
> lied his a$$ off in depositions and other sworn testimony;
He told the truth at all times.
>only had an interest in making money at others' expense
he was known as a businessman with high moral principals,

I think it would be a refreshing change to have someone in the Michigan legislature who was a successful businessman who lived up to his principles rather than some sneaky lout who has been feeding at the public trough for years and will sell any principles he has left for a few campaign dollars.

Britt said:
:laugh: John Ramsey a politician? Well at least he found a job where he can make the best use of his skills and experience.

Hahahaha, a murder suspect in the Michigan legislature!...gotta love it!

Toth said:
I think it would be a refreshing change to have someone in the Michigan legislature who was a successful businessman who lived up to his principles rather than some sneaky lout who has been feeding at the public trough for years and will sell any principles he has left for a few campaign dollars.
Yes, I'm sure Michigan would prefer someone who's been feeding off his dead child for years and is free of any sellable principles... lol :loser:

>feeding off his dead child??
Any money from the books and lawsuits have so far gone only to Burke or the lawyers.
The Ramseys have spent large sums and tried persistently to get the case investigated.
>free of saleable principles??
Thats odd. None of their friends report any dimuniition in thier committment to live by their beliefs.

Toth said:
None of their friends report any dimuniition in thier committment to live by their beliefs.
Who said anything about them not living up (or down) to their own standards? :p

p.s. what friends?

This could be a lot of fun!
Can you imagine the campaign ads of anyone running against John Ramsey? They won't have to even buy a shovel to dig up the dirt on JR!
But they better watch out, anyone who runs a negative ad against John Ramsey is going to get sued by Lin Wood!...LOLOL

VOTE FOR JOHN RAMSEY - A MAN WITH NO SKELETONS IN HIS CLOSET, JUST BODIES IN HIS BASEMENT!

Toth said:
he was known as a businessman with high moral principals,

Apparently you do not read the papers or follow politics in any way, or else you would have come to know by now that a man who admits to cheating on his wife for two years with a woman he hated is a man whose political career is dead before it can proceed any further. It is one thing for a politician to have rumors floating about his indiscretions; it is quite another to have that same politician sheepishly admit that he had an affair with a woman he was afraid of because he did not love the woman he married and had children with, as John Ramsey described in the NE transcripts. (Do you think the Republicans want John as their poster boy for the Defense of Marriage Act? I doubt it.)

You say John Ramsey is a successful businessman? No, he is not. He was a failure with Southern Peripherals & Instruments. He was a failure with Microsouth. He was a failure with Jaleo. He was a failure with Access Graphics until Lockheed rescued the company, and even then Don Paugh had to nursemaid the deal and John could not manage to make Access show a profit margin of more than 3 or 4 percent, margins so pitiful by Lockheed's standards that they were preparing to divest themselves of the company in the fall of 1996, with John admitting that he was ready to quit his job in the early months of 1997 and run away to Australia.

High moral principles? John Ramsey would not know what a high moral principle was if it bit him. He had a fine chance to display moral principles when he proclaimed he was starting a foundation devoted to protecting children from abuse. He lied about that. He lied and did nothing with the foundation except file paperwork, buy an overpriced computer, and pay rent to Mike Bynum so John could lie to the IRS that the foundation was being administered by Patsy and himself from a Colorado address while they were living in Georgia.

Excellent post Why_Nutt! Unfortunately it was wasted on Toth, who has a Ramsey tatoo on his foreskin, but the rest of us enjoyed and appreciated it!

IMO

Maybe we'd hear something new, from such a campaign, a lucky break for us.

I'm neutral about them, I think, not extreme for or against. We can't know until the murder is solved, and who knows, some day it might be.
Anything can happen.

I'm a Michigan resident and have been all my 36 yrs of life. I say they need to pack up and move back to Georgia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back