867 users online (74 members and 793 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Can't Even Take The Kids To The Park

A registered sex offender decided to park himself at the park and photograph children. He was also insisting a few of the kids take a look at his laptop at someone's Myspace. Good lookout from some of the parents that were at the park that day. They called it in and well here ya go:http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...3?OpenDocument

Ugh.. just another example of why they need to be locked up for life, this guy obviously wanted to get caught and be locked up again. They are sick and have no control of themselves.

Here's our boy:

http://www.myspace.com/chadzbinden

And guess what?

He made photos of himself (SFW photos) that he posted on that account and titled 3 of them "chillin' at the park."

Chadster. Back to the deep dark hole where you belong, dude.

Steve/Mr. A

Those "chillin at the park" pictures are chilling indeed! *shudder*

goood work, parents!

Someone needs to find him a special new home, away from children, and parks.

I'm finding some evidence this guy used his interest in online gaming to meet young 'uns. His Yahoo profile ties things together:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/zanthoris

That's where you get Chad Zbinden in Illinois and Zanthoris on one page. Start searching from there, and Zanthoris shows up in some consistent places. He lists his age on one forum as just 14.

I'd bet good money it was this guy, and not some 14-year-old in Illinois who just happened to pick the exact same made-up screen name.

For added measure: Chadster's Sex Offender registry listing.

Steve/Mr. A

Anyone else notice that of his 3 friends, one is the guy that is always a friend, one is a singer and one is listed as a 14 year old girl?

We have no way of knowing who she is of course, but I hope her parents know who she's friends with.

Ok, he's creepy looking. Hopefully, they'll keep him locked up for a long, long time.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    ~ Albert Einstein ~

It's great that these parents were aware of what was going on around them and reported it when they saw that something wasn't right. I see so many parents at the park who just let the kids roam around while they read or talk to each other and don't pay any attention. I hope this perv gets some serious jail time.
    Happy New Years

I'm going to start carrying my camera around and take pictures of anyone that takes pics of my kids. This is ridiculous. I'm going to take pics of them, their car and whatever else I can. Maybe I can start a website of my own showing their faces to our local community.

Good lookout Steve. This is a case got to me because here is someone already convicted and registered, but he's brazen enough to go to a park and engage children. TPP is so right. We have to keep alert because as I explained to my ex-husband these guys put themselves around children. Of course I am overprotective in many people's eyes so here's proof. They can't control themselves these freaks and will do whatever possible at any time to get ahold of children.

Did LE try to find out who the identity of the 14 year old girl on his friends on his myspace is and warn them that their child has a pervert on her myspace?

Gosh...where's his mustache??