Mary Kate Olsen Hospitalized

:crazy: Boy, we're all concerned about Mary-Kate, aren't we? :innocent:

Maybe she should try drinking and not regurgitating.:hand:

How is this poor young lady? Hoping she's doing better.

What would cause a kidney infection in a 21 year old girl?

Any of the organisms that cause a UTI could lead to it. Is that what they are saying she has, Tristan? The symptoms do come on fast. Pains in your back and fever and chills. I don't think the girl even eats so she won't want an IV in her either. It's very sad.

I know i shouldn't but I do feel sorry for those girls. They are both a mess!
Kindney/UTIs are common though. I was worried it was for anorexia when i saw this thread.

I know i shouldn't but I do feel sorry for those girls. They are both a mess!
Kindney/UTIs are common though. I was worried it was for anorexia when i saw this thread.

I used to get them all the time when I was her age. What I do remember is my Dr. called it the honeymooners disease..LOL but I did not have anexoria

What would cause a kidney infection in a 21 year old girl?

I had a sinus infection and was on antibiotics... I then got a bladder infection. Because I was on antibiotics for the sinus infection, the bladder infection didn't clear up and turned into a kidney infection. I was then hospitalized for 4 days while they tried to find a strong enough medicine to fight the kidney infection. I had a temp of 105 and was in pain... a lot of pain...

I think they,re creepy.

Why do you think they are creepy?
Did they not air Full House in OZ?

I was surprised to read while looking at the link provided on this thread that the girls are not identical twins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back