1462 users online (330 members and 1132 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

TX - Jacqueline Gonzalez, 3, beaten to death, El Paso, 19 Nov 2007

The body of a 3-year-old girl was found late Monday in a plastic tub inside the trunk of a car, and Tuesday police charged her mother and stepfather in her death.
    Police found the body of Jacqueline Gonzalez around 11 p.m. Monday after officers were called to the family's apartment in the Lower Valley. Her mother, Yara Belen Perez, 25, and her common-law husband, Francisco Castaneda, 25, have been charged with injury to a child resulting in death, a first-degree felony.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_7520856

When will this stop. Another poor baby stuffed in a plastic tub. If police hadn't been called she would have ended up another baby Grace. I pray for her sister that she didn't see the abuse and didn't know what happened to her baby sister.

They actually covered this on Nancy Grace last night. Thank God for the unidentified person that called 911, or she might have just been another "dead girl in a container" that nobody would ever claim.

It was probably the bf/common law husband, again. **sigh**

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    They actually covered this on Nancy Grace last night. Thank God for the unidentified person that called 911, or she might have just been another "dead girl in a container" that nobody would ever claim.

It was probably the bf/common law husband, again. **sigh**
    The article said both the mother and BF had prior charges for assult, so both tended to be violent. There is a link to a myspace pic posted of this beuatiful little girl. May she rest in peace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=47812654

imthemom, I just saw that. How sad that she's abusive too.

If figures, another slimey stepdad/boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=47812654

imthemom, I just saw that. How sad that she's abusive too.

Did you see that she said her worse fear is something happening to her babies. Yea right and it said do you do drugs she put a ? mark. There is a picture of both girls under the slideshow.

I just read an article and figured someone had posted it here by now ... it's in google news. Anyway ...

They're both pointing fingers at each other now.

Loving mothers don't stuff their babies in plastic tubs! What a beautiful little girl! God bless the surviving daughter, I hope that she gets to grow up with real parents that love her.
    Happy New Years

CPS checks of dead girl's mom involved burn to child, slapping

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_7528741

An autopsy found that Jacqueline's death was a homicide due to internal bleeding from blunt force trauma to the abdomen, the El Paso County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed Wednesday.
    http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_7528740

Are we really surprised she had been investigated before? I hope this child did not suffer but I have heard internal bleeding can take a while to actually kill someone. May she rest in peace.

I just don't understand how grown adults can hurt innocent, little children, no matter whose they are.

Yeah I saw that..what a freakin joke! Poor little baby girl...

Quote Originally Posted by imthemom View Post
    Did you see that she said her worse fear is something happening to her babies. Yea right and it said do you do drugs she put a ? mark. There is a picture of both girls under the slideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocgirl View Post
    If figures, another slimey stepdad/boyfriend.
    And another slimey so called mother.

How can a person, man or woman, be abusive to innocent children or the elderly?

What is happening to some of these mother's instincts to protect at all cost?

Most of these children do not have to be afraid of the stranger out there but the enemies that dwell within their own homes.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Dad sought custody:
    Toddler was 'healthy, happy little girl'

The father of Jacqueline Gonzalez, the 3-year-old whose body was found in a plastic container in the trunk of her mother's car earlier this week, is going through the worst kind of pain a parent can endure.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_7544798

Francisco Javier Castaņeda, 27, will spend the rest of his life in prison

Jurors convict man in murder of 3-year-old girl

By Adriana M. Chávez / El Paso Times
    Posted: 01/08/2010 12:00:00 AM MST

EL PASO -- Jurors this morning convicted a man of capital murder in the beating death of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter.

Francisco Javier Castaņeda, 27, will spend the rest of his life in prison. Jurors deliberated about seven hours before convicting him in the murder of Jacqueline Gonzalez on Nov. 19, 2007.

Castaņeda hid her body in a blue plastic bin in the trunk of girlfriend Yara Belen Perez's car.

Perez also is charged with capital murder and injury to a child in her baby's death. She awaits trial, scheduled for April.

In the car's trunk, police also found a gas can and several clothing items belonging to Jacqueline, including her green Tinkerbell costume. Hamilton said Jacqueline's body had been hidden underneath a pile of dirty laundry. A police officer testified earlier this week that during a search of the trunk, the bin tipped over and Jacqueline's body fell out.

more here

http://www.elpasotimes.com/newupdated/ci_14145129
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

The Tinkerbell costume gets me everytime I read that. I wish she could wear that costume here on earth.

Jacqueline is Tinkerbell, though, now in heaven....one of many sweet Tinkerbells.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast