Top Dog: Il Police Chief "prosecute Drew"

KOOL LOOK

~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
JUST REPORTED ON fOX NEWS ILLINOIS "TOP DOG" Police chief wants Drew Peterson presecuted for his third wife's murder and fourth wife's disappearance. According to Fox, The Chief was at one time Drew's ally, but has now changed and shifted his position concerning this case, and the death of Kathy Savio.

I believe now that more and more evidence, facts are coming forward, people are beginning to put two and two together, which is making Drew look more and more guiltier by the second. I suspect will see more and more turn on him, who once had his back, was involved in the past in situations concerning Drew and his wives. The 18 domestic violence reports just can't be ignored, even by law enforcement.

We currently have Stacy and Kathy's family against Drew, Sharon, their neighbor, Ric Mims and now the Top Dog of the police department. Since Drew has now resigned, he can't be internally investigated from the internal affairs department, which has the police chief upset. Has me upset too!

I think Drew's Modus Operanti: for wife number 3 and 4 is he murdered both the same way. Ashpixiation. He killed Kathy in the home, after beating her and sophicating her, to leave her body for someone else to find. Which wasn't his original plan, but he then had to change plans and be the one to find her.

So he learned from that incident, after beating and sophicating Stacey, he learned to remove the body, which was a mistake in his wife number 3's case. He wanted to make sure her body couldn't be found and traced back to him as the murderer. I believe both women were killed in the same manner, just the bodies were disposed of in a different manner, he having learned from the first murder.

With the Grand jury still convening concerning these cases, I feel more evidence coming out will cause even more, especially in law enforcement to take a second much needed look at Drew and his shady murderous activities.

All evidence is pointing to Drew. Too many coinincidences to not be him. I read on another thread that "Steve Casereno knew about Stacey's diary, I hope this is false and not true. I don't trust Steve. I think he's the same narcissist sociopath as Drew is. Why haven't we heard or seen anything from his wife? I want to see the video tape of Drew taking Kathy down while Stacey filmed in front of Steve in Kathy's yard. We must demand this tape to surface. Also the diary. I believe that diary is longggggggg gone by now. If Steve knew of the diary, we know Drew did.

Drew is going down. It may take a year, just like it did for Scott, but it will happen. I believe this police department will be investigated too, or it should be. :dance: :dance: High five to the Top Dog Police Chief.

JUST REPORTED ON fOX NEWS ILLINOIS "TOP DOG" Police chief wants Drew Peterson presecuted for his third wife's murder and fourth wife's disappearance. According to Fox, The Chief was at one time Drew's ally, but has now changed and shifted his position concerning this case, and the death of Kathy Savio.

I think Drew's Modus Operanti: for wife number 3 and 4 is he murdered both the same way. Ashpixiation. He killed Kathy in the home, after beating her and sophicating her, to leave her body for someone else to find. Which wasn't his original plan, but he then had to change plans and be the one to find her.

Drew is going down. It may take a year, just like it did for Scott, but it will happen. I believe this police department will be investigated too, or it should be. :dance: :dance: High five to the Top Dog Police Chief.

I'm not aware of the Chief ever being supportive of Drew.

Kathy Drowned.

Kathy Drowned.

He may have not beein openly supportive, but someone in higher up places had to be on Drew's side for ages now, he was too controlling and abusive with relationships. To have bugged phone lines, if other than a personal contraption placed somewhere in the home to record, it would require the phone company, or an agency with authority to bug a line.

I'm just reporting what was said on Fox. Fox said the police chief has turned on Drew. I also heard it reported several times, from the autopsy reports Kathy was beaten, asphixiated and drown.

Here are the autopsy link. Asphyxia is never mentioned.

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersoncoroner.pdf

The current Chief has only held his position for a couple of years.

ETA: I removed most of the links I posted as I realized later they were not related to the autopsy.

Not sure is this has been posted already but the police dept has a website www.bolingbrook.com there are links there for e-mailing the chief and also phone numbers for many local politicians etc. I checked it wondering if there would be photos of their officers but couldn't find that. They do have a link there for Stacy with the basic missing person information and photo. I found it interesting that it said the last time someone had contact with her was when she talked to her friend she was going to help paint, no mention of when Drew says she called him.

VB

He may have not beein openly supportive, but someone in higher up places had to be on Drew's side for ages now, he was too controlling and abusive with relationships. To have bugged phone lines, if other than a personal contraption placed somewhere in the home to record, it would require the phone company, or an agency with authority to bug a line.

I'm just reporting what was said on Fox. Fox said the police chief has turned on Drew. I also heard it reported several times, from the autopsy reports Kathy was beaten, asphixiated and drown.

Kool look,
The current chief of police was not there when these other things happened, Drew being fired, Kathleen's death. He has been on the force only since August of 2005.

He also is the person who was having Drew investigated due to a bad call he made just this past fall. Because Drew resigned before that investigation and hearing could start the investigation had to stop. That is why the chief of police did not accept Drew's resignation, because it would have terminated the investigation into Drew's behavior on the job.

Then we have the Mayor of BB overturning that decision and accepting Drew's resignation. Then the police and Fireman's committe meets and upheld the decision by the mayor. The mayor however has been in power and in control through all of this. I would start looking at him as to why Drew The Loose Cannon was able to be on this police force and making that kind of money and getting away with murder.

I believe the current chief of police is a stand up guy.

Kathy Drowned.

Not sure is this has been posted already but the police dept has a website www.bolingbrook.com there are links there for e-mailing the chief and also phone numbers for many local politicians etc. I checked it wondering if there would be photos of their officers but couldn't find that. They do have a link there for Stacy with the basic missing person information and photo. I found it interesting that it said the last time someone had contact with her was when she talked to her friend she was going to help paint, no mention of when Drew says she called him.

Thanks for the link vegas Bride. I have wanted this type of thing to happen since the beginning. For any law enforcement, any associates to start breaking the code of silence. I think this is pivotal and important to solving and bringing Drew to justice. Most all of us from the very beginning have wondered why the police wasn't, didn't do something about Kathy's many complaints, allegations and formal letters she had written putting all those in authority on notice of her suspicisions, threats and abuse, for it to go un-heard, or intentionally covered up.

I always felt if law enforcement would come clean, do their jobs this case could move forward correctly. If they were and are hindering evidence, there would be many things left unanswered. This gives me some hope we'll all get to the bottom of Stacey's and Kathy's cases.

For the police chief to come out publically and state he wants Drew prosecuted, I feel is big news.

As far as Kathy's autopsy's, I believe I heard Micheal Biden himself mention the asphixiation on Greta's and or Nancy grace's show in the last week. I've been watching this two channels closely getting my current up to date news concerning this case.

I've heard actually two different scenerios of Kathy's autopsies. That there was a little fluid, (water), in her nasal area and throat, I can't remember exactly, so I don't want to give the wrong information.

I heard also her throat area showed trauma, causing some asphixiation. Which led me to believe she was being choked, and her ehad, face being forced down into the tub area, causing drowning also.

In trying to visually see in my mind the actual murder taking place, I envision Drew and Kathy arguing, after he showed up un-announced, Drew becoming agrressive, abusing and beating Kathy. He then proceeded to murder her, as he sees this beating has went to far to just be explained away to fellow law enforcement, so he has to kill her.

He then begins to drag her to the bathroom, thus explaining the redness, scraping and bruising on her left arms, hand, wrists and buttocks, forcing her into the bathroom, then onto the tub area.

As he gets her physically on the floor of the bathroom, he forces her head into the tub, the whole time Kathy is struggling and fighting back, knowing he is going to kill her at this time. He tries to run water in the tub to drown her as he's fighting with a struggling Kathy, which would be hard within itself to do. He eventually gets her unconscious with the choking and possible gash in back of head, then proceeds to finish her off in the tub.

So I see a combination of two causes of death for Kathy with the three abdomen traumas contributing to her abililty to fight off her attacker. If they were hard enough hits, I could see this trauma causing her to loose consciousness also.

I believe the bathroom scene is not where the struggle began, but where it ended, for I have read and heard several reports of crime scene staging at Kathy's home. I believe this is true. Especially after visualizing her hair being thrown from the back to over her head and falling across the top of her face.

Which I believe possibly Stacey was beaten, choked and possibly placed in their private master bathroom and finished off, just like Kathy. Which would help with the forensic evidence being washed away, and no messy crime scene. Then placed in something, possibly the blue container, and taken out of the home dead and disposed of.

Kool look,
The current chief of police was not there when these other things happened, Drew being fired, Kathleen's death. He has been on the force only since August of 2005.

He also is the person who was having Drew investigated due to a bad call he made just this past fall. Because Drew resigned before that investigation and hearing could start the investigation had to stop. That is why the chief of police did not accept Drew's resignation, because it would have terminated the investigation into Drew's behavior on the job.

Then we have the Mayor of BB overturning that decision and accepting Drew's resignation. Then the police and Fireman's committe meets and upheld the decision by the mayor. The mayor however has been in power and in control through all of this. I would start looking at him as to why Drew The Loose Cannon was able to be on this police force and making that kind of money and getting away with murder.

I believe the current chief of police is a stand up guy.

I understand what your saying, and I agree. What I don't understand is ???? :waitasec: did I give an impression or contradict anything he's done? My thread was to inform us that he's wanting Drew prosecuted! I think is great news, nothing more was I saying than this concerning the Chief. I'm not referring to any of his past or present actions concerning Drew, for I don't even know them all. It seems to me he is a stand up guy also, I hope he continues to do his job and let the evidence lead him to any and all actions he must take.

I see Drews's circle closing in on him. I think Steve Casernero knows more than he's saying though.

My computer is acting up at this site, is anyone elses? It's quoting quotes in my posts, double quoting, etc... editing to try and clean up the errors.

According to the autopsy report (the link is here somewhere) there was no trauma to Kathleen's throat, thyroid or hyoid bone. So there was no strangulation or attempt. Her cause of death remains drowning.....Dr. Baden says the manner of death is homicide. The results of the autopsy done by the ME this time around have not been made public.

I don't recall the chief ever saying he was Drew's ally, so that is probably just Fox commentary and not necessarily the truth of the matter.

Here's a link to an interview with Greta and the Chief McGury

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308472,00.html

The autopsy clearly states that Kathleen had Moderate Pulmonary Edema. That means water in the lungs. While Baden came to a different conclusion for COD. He did not find anything additional or different than the original autopsy.

http://www.amw.com/pdf/coronerdeathreport.pdf

MSNBC now reporting the Police Chief wanted Drew prosecuted right after Stacey's disappeance because of severe Departmental violations.

Also MSNBC is reporting now that Drew's former fiance is claiming Drew stalked her even after their break up and arrested her for minor parking violations.

I was wondering and hoping that their was more women we were not aware of that would come forward and speak up about Drew's character, personality and how he treated them during their relationships. Looks like we will be learning more and more.

This is stacking up so closely just like Scott Peterson's case. About a month after Laci's disappeance is when Amber Frey came out into the public and made her announcement of their affair.

I remember when Laci's case went public, it took four months for her body to wash up ashore and be located, hopefully we'll see Stacey located, alive, if not, at least located. The walls are closing in. I think there is so much to this Drew.

According to the autopsy report (the link is here somewhere) there was no trauma to Kathleen's throat, thyroid or hyoid bone. So there was no strangulation or attempt. Her cause of death remains drowning.....Dr. Baden says the manner of death is homicide. The results of the autopsy done by the ME this time around have not been made public.

I don't recall the chief ever saying he was Drew's ally, so that is probably just Fox commentary and not necessarily the truth of the matter.

Here's a link to an interview with Greta and the Chief McGury

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308472,00.html

I believe I heard Biden mention earlier this week, about asphixiation concerning Kathy, did anyone else hear this? It was either on Greta or Nancy's show. I'm not saying she didn't have water in her lungs, or didn't drown. I thought I heard Biden say he believes asphixiation and drowning caused her death. No mention of the throat or bones therein having trauma.

Wonder if Greta's show and Nancy's where Biden gave his interviews, if we have any transcripts where we can get a record of it? I do want to repeat, I'm not disputing the autopsy report, especially about drowning. I'm just saying he mentioned it. I haven't even read the autopsy reports. I was commenting on what I visualized having happened during the actual murder that caused and led to her death as I could see it actually playing out between Drew and Kathy.

It could very well be Fox's commentary, for they did say he was Drew's former ally, that was the teaser they used before they went on break and said in fifteen minutes one of Drews former allies has turned against him. I haven't heard alot concerning the police chief until recently, so I don't know what others may have heard, seen or read from other media and reporting sites, etc...

Bolingbrook Police Chief Raymond McGury says he filed a written complaint with the Fire and Police board on Nov. 14 seeking disciplinary action against Drew Peterson.

WBBM’s Lisa Fielding reports.

McGury says, over the past year, there were more severe internal issues at hand. He would only say there were violations of departmental rules and that he would be talking with the Will County State's attorney about possible criminal charges.

He wouldn't get specific but said "what he was talking about would NOT lend itself to tip this over to now bring an indictment against him for some crime related to the disappearance of Stacy or the State Police investigation into the death of Kathleen Savio."

http://www.wbbm780.com/Bolingbrook-Cop-Chief-Sought-To-Discipline-Peterso/1237403

Also, the police chief says he is getting death threats.

Asphixiation means a lack of oxygen. That can be caused by strangulation, smothering or drowning. Because it is a technical term it wouldn't be uncommon for a forensic pathologist to use that term in a general way to indicate any of the above.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/asphyxia

In a an indirect way yes, you get into hypoxia(sp) or something like that. Which is something like holding your breath under water, going unconscious, then inhaling water and drowning. Which could have very well happened to Kathleen.

I believe it was homicide by drowning. I never heard anything about asphyxia. Is there a link to where asphyxiation was mentioned so we can be clear on that? Want to make sure we are all getting the right info.

itsreenw, I don't know if Baden ever said it. But I did happen to know that asphyxia is a lack of oxygen. And in a drowning death, the water causes a lack of oxygen and it is the lack of oxygen which actually causes death. So it wouldn't be uncommon for Baden to use that term in a drowning death.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back