Drew's Mother

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
I thought this could use it's own thread.
It has really bothered me the things that have been said by Drew's mother, how she's saying she's ashamed of Stacy and how Stacy has done this to her family.
Why isn't she ashamed of her cheating abusive son?
What does she say about the reports of him abusing wife #2 & 3?
I would be very interested in hearing what the first 2 wife's have to say about their relationship with their former M-I-L.
Is it just me or are there others here who feel she should just stay quiet right now?
Why am I already comparing her to another Mrs. Peterson that rhymes with tacky?

V

I can understand defending her son, but she really looks like a boob for what she said about Stacy. She should realize that there are school aged children who can and probably will hear about these comments.

ROFL about "tacky". I believe the mother knows she's dead too. What kind of mother in law would say she wished her son had stayed with his first wife forever when he's on wife #4? He might have been with wife #1 forever if he hadnt been testing out different women to become wife #2 while he was married. But I see where Drew gets his behavior from. That old bat has no compassion whatsoever. I want her to keep talking. Her and DP both. Loose lips sink ships.

ROFL about "tacky". I believe the mother knows she's dead too. What kind of mother in law would say she wished her son had stayed with his first wife forever when he's on wife #4? He might have been with wife #1 forever if he hadnt been testing out different women to become wife #2 while he was married. But I see where Drew gets his behavior from. That old bat has no compassion whatsoever. I want her to keep talking. Her and DP both. Loose lips sink ships.

Totally agree with you on this one ITSREENW..WHAT KIND OF MOTHER-IN-LAW SAYS THOSE THINGS WHEN HER DAUGHTER-IN-LAW IS MISSING AND PRESUMED DEAD? Holidays must have been lovely for Stacy between Drew and his Mom Stacy was probably so verbally abused it must have been torture.

Oh Lord, His mother is another wacky Jacky! She should just stow it. She sure isn't helping her son and yes, what about her grandchildren? She is gonna have a nice relationship with them later in life-NOT!:doh:

Oh Lord, His mother is another wacky Jacky! She should just stow it. She sure isn't helping her son and yes, what about her grandchildren? She is gonna have a nice relationship with them later in life-NOT!:doh:
The kids!!! I hadn't even thought about what terrible things the kids have overheard. If MIL from Hell is saying those things on national tv, can you imagine what she says behind closed doors?? I think the teen boys are smart enough to know that both of their moms were abused. I'm sure they heard and saw it.

IMO I don't think DP's mother, Mrs Morphey is as some stated a "Wacky Jacky" or a "MIL from Hell" but rather a woman who at almost 80 years old had who had never been informed of her son's acts of violence or infidelities regarding his past wives. I think all she has seen is the best side, like lunches and planned get togethers.​

Her responses are like that of many mother's who defend their sons even if they see such actions with their own eyes. I think what went on in DP's household was never to be discussed in front of, or with her by any of his wives, his sister or his brother.​

While growing up in my own family it was understood to never discuss anything that was negative going on in my mother's or her sister's marriages with grandma, or for that fact anyone else.

Do I agree this is how it should be, NO, but does this rule apply to many families today regarding the Senior member of the family, YES.

I wonder if his mom still thinks it's just the media hounding her poor little Drew now that the BB Police Chief is saying that Drew brought shame on the department and seriously violated the rules.

I was floored by her saying that Stacy should be ashamed of herself for what she putting the family through. While I can understand her defending her son at this point in time - believing what he's told her, I feel she's very much out of place to make statements about Stacy. It would have been a lot better to say she's very worried and upset about Stacy's disappearance and concerned for her safety.

From all that DP has stated and now his mother, no one seems the slightest concerned about Stacy's whereabouts. It's as if DP and family have said, "Oh well, Stacy's gone - what's for dinner tonight?" No concern whatsoever.

I wonder if his mom still thinks it's just the media hounding her poor little Drew now that the BB Police Chief is saying that Drew brought shame on the department and seriously violated the rules.

Probably so, if Drew tells her otherwise, she will believe Drew.

I was floored by her saying that Stacy should be ashamed of herself for what she putting the family through.

I wasn't floored as it sounded so much like what DP has been saying that Stacy just "ran off". No matter what, unless DP confesses, she will keep her blinders on and defend him.

Even if he does confess, the old gal would only find justification in his actions. I have learned to just 'shine-on' what she says after hearing her voice interview as she seemed to be very uninformed as to facts.

I wasn't floored as it sounded so much like what DP has been saying that Stacy just "ran off". No matter what, unless DP confesses, she will keep her blinders on and defend him.

Even if he does confess, the old gal would only find justification in his actions. I have learned to just 'shine-on' what she says after hearing her voice interview as she seemed to be very uninformed as to facts.

I agree TG that ,due to her age and other factors, Drew and his brothers may have tried to shield her from the truth. This is an elder member of the family and she would of course want to believe her son. She really probably knows nothing and that's the way Drew wanted it.

I agree TG that ,due to her age and other factors, Drew and his brothers may have tried to shield her from the truth. This is an elder member of the family and she would of course want to believe her son. She really probably knows nothing and that's the way Drew wanted it.
yep, I think in his families eyes he has always been their 'golden boy'.

Not that it's important, but DP has a sister named Laura, and of course his brother Paul who we have seen and heard from. I haven't heard mention of another brother.

Not that it's important, but DP has a sister named Norma, and of course his brother Paul who we have seen and heard from. I haven't heard mention of another brother.
Actually, I believe Norma is Paul Peterson's wife. I heard his sister's name this morning and it wasn't Norma. Unfortunately, I don't remember what it is. Laurie, maybe?

Actually, I believe Norma is Paul Peterson's wife. I heard his sister's name this morning and it wasn't Norma. Unfortunately, I don't remember what it is. Laurie, maybe?

You're right, my bad, her name is Laura, I edited my post..........thanks for catching that ibn

In the picture I saw of his mother I was amazed at how much DP and his mom look alike.
His mother needs to shut her pie hole. IMHO

I just posted her photo from the media on the photo thread, guess it's just me because I don't think they look alike, but hard to tell from a photo. I did see her in a video however, but only going up the stairs into DP's home.

I just posted her photo from the media on the photo thread, guess it's just me because I don't think they look alike, but hard to tell from a photo. I did see her in a video however, but only going up the stairs into DP's home.

Thanks for the photo............she DOES look like DP.

His mother is doing what some mothers do. She refuses to see the bad in her son and won't believe he could do something so horrific to Stacy. I bet her husband treated her worse than Drew has treated his wives...outside of murdering them...and she doesn't see any problem in his marriages. She was probably the same mother that defended her child against everyone in school growing up, too.

"Not MY son!" she probably said over and over. Now we can see why it is so easy for Drew to blame everyone else for his behavior and problems. She never made him take responsibility for his mistakes.

You're right Tom's Girl..I have not heard of another brother, just his sister.

In an aside, there was a Stephen Peterson who was a member of the force and it looks like he retired in 2006...taken from the BB Police 2006 annual report. Wonder if that is an uncle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back