Stereotypical Crack Dealer Not

WOW SEVENTY NINE

I guess times are getting hard !

I can hear it now grampa what did you do in 2007 [well grandson I sold crack]

What is the world coming too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead:

Bet he doesn't have Alzheimer's, Nappy. That's alot to keep track of. Drugs and guns and all. I wonder if he'll have to do time?

Drug dealers usually wind up in jail or don't live long lives so that probably accounts for why we don't see to many elderly drug dealers..
That being said ... I am guessing he has been a criminal his whole life.

Drug dealers usually wind up in jail or don't live long lives so that probably accounts for why we don't see to many elderly drug dealers..
That being said ... I am guessing he has been a criminal his whole life.

That dude is so old I don't think crack was around when he was a young man. No doubt though criminal behavior for life. Although I have personally seen old men like this who hook up with prostitutes that are drug addicted. The old guys got a pension and a house, and want a woman no matter the background, and poof ya got crack in some old guys house with a bunch of prostitutes running in and out. Neighbors don't take kindly to that I can tell ya. This guy was an opportunist it looks like.

That dude is so old I don't think crack was around when he was a young man. No doubt though criminal behavior for life. Although I have personally seen old men like this who hook up with prostitutes that are drug addicted. The old guys got a pension and a house, and want a woman no matter the background, and poof ya got crack in some old guys house with a bunch of prostitutes running in and out. Neighbors don't take kindly to that I can tell ya. This guy was an opportunist it looks like.

Excellent point Filly... I had not thought of that aspect of things..
Although I don't think it applies to this man.

Bet he doesn't have Alzheimer's, Nappy. That's alot to keep track of. Drugs and guns and all. I wonder if he'll have to do time?

Well Filly I think he isnt going to get out of jail time but I dont know how much time they will give him because of his age.

Maybe he started moonshine back in prohibition.. in any case this is unheard of at his age.. i doubt he would do time due to his age. It's so sad that a senior citizen would turn to selling drugs to make ends meet, there's got to be better programs in place..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back