GUILTY GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #3

chicoliving

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Parker Missing For Eight Months

For eight months now, a number of law agencies have been searching for missing dispatcher Theresa Parker.
So far, there have been no arrests in the case and no sign of Theresa but her family refuses to give up hope.

Today marks not only eight months since Parker disappeared, but also the first Thanksgiving for Parker's family without her.
And they have noticed the eerie similarities to the Stacy Peterson case in Illinois.

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/parker_964649___article.html/missing_case.html

Hard to believe that they haven't arrested Sam Parker. I believe that LE know that he murdered Theresa. I guess they don't want to take a chance on him walking out after a trial. I just wish that dog Eddie could have found her. I hope this doesn't turn into a cold case and get tucked away somewhere.

This case is so eerily similar to Stacy Peterson's - there have been several times that I've wondered about Theresa, as well.

Thank you Chico for bumping this up for Theresa. Her case isn't getting the coverage as Stacy's case, but Theresa still has people thinking about her and her family members.

Thanks Chico for the article. I know several of us are watching the Peterson case fully as whatever happened to Stacy could possibly be applied to other cases. Especially Theresa Parker's. The mindset of an LE officer who commits murder and the ultimate undoing could bring several people home for their families.

Sam Parker said he's been unfairly targeted in the investigation into the disappearance of his wife, Walker County 911 dispatcher Theresa Parker.

"Everything I've ever said has been swept under the carpet and me made the bad guy," he said this week in an interview with the Chattanooga Times Free Press.

Mr. Parker said he and his wife were divorcing when she last was seen March 21 as she left her sister's home. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has named Mr. Parker, a former LaFayette, Ga., police officer, as a "person of interest" in the case. His friend and former co-worker Harbin "Ben" Chaffin has been charged with four felonies related to the investigation.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/absolutenm/templates/topstoryfeature.aspx?articleid=26512&zoneid=109

Old Sam Parker is being targeted for Theresa's disappearence because he is guilty of her murder. I wonder if LE has any evidence at all? Sam's remark about getting rid of a body and it never being found has turned out to be true so far which just irks me. What could he have done with her body? How are so many of these guys getting away with murdering their wives? The bodies are probably right there so close that they aren't seen. So many husbands with wives who just disappeared into thin air.

I think Theresa's blood found in the hatch lock in the back of her SUV and a GPS location determined by the phone company from her phone off the road between Theresa's home and Parker's parents home where he was staying indicates where her body was initially hidden.

It initially sounded like he picked up this lawyer friend early in the morning to go fishing and thus wouldn't have a chance to move Theresa's body again until afternoon, but someone is lying because the lawyer's story and Theresa's law office information that Parker came by there before noon that day is suspect.

I think the fact that that crucial day can be left entirely undetermined by lawyers who would seem nominally uninvolved in Theresa's murder is unbelievable.

rd

Lots of coverage locally for Theresa this week!

Here is a 5 minute clip of a 90 minute interview that Sam Parker gave to a local community channel personality Judy O'neal on UCTV3.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=omh5i0Nbo88

There are several other clips listed at this youtube link that are in reference to this 90 minute interview.

Today marks 9 months since Theresa was last seen. What pain and grief , her family and loved ones have had to endure for the better part of this year. As we all go about our holidays with friends and family, sharing the comforts of knowing where they each are, even if they are absent by distance or have gone on before us, let us remember the family of Theresa Parker and the many others like them this year. I pray that the Lord will grant them the miracle of answering the questions that they live with daily.

Please join me in lighting a candle to remember Theresa and show support for all who love her.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=there

Happy Holidays to all.

Thanks for the update, ajm. I hope that helps Theresa's family endure their loss.

I get really tired waiting to find where these evil selfish men have hidden women they find inconvenient.

rd

It really bothers me that so many husbands are getting away with murder because their wives or ex-wives bodies can't be found. There is a long list just over the past year or so. All of these husbands or ex-husbands are so arrogant as they play dumb about the disappearances. No one should get away with murder. They all think that they are smarter then LE and so far they are right and it just ticks me off. No one deserves to lay in some deserted place until they are nothing but bones that the animals carry away.
I just wish some of these cases would break. I think of all of the families who have loved ones missing. They have no idea where they are but have a good idea who did it even if it can't be proven. It has to be hell on earth to be in their shoes. A nightmare that is never ending. They barely make it through each day while the arrogant killers go on as if nothing ever happened :furious:

I guess I'm going to follow you around today with "applause" smilies, Bobbisangel!

Yesterday while celebrating Christmas with my family, I couldn't stop thinking of all the cases here that are unsolved, especially the outright murders or VERY suspicious missing persons cases. :(

Me too.
I feel a strong urge to lock these murdering husbands in a room and belittle them until they start bragging about how well they've concealed their crimes. We would not need to physically torture them because they all have the same fatal flaw. They are arrogant, and they look for victims who "need" them.

How I would enjoy pulverizing each of them with a short but fierce war of words. Attack their ego and watch them self-destruct. Lay the trap, expose the lies, and watch them morph in to the monster who kills.

Susan

Maybe we can no longer say there's no such thing as the perfect murder. Lawyer up, refuse a LD test, leave no DNA, denydenydeny, and you're good to go.

Here is a recent link to video of Claire Caruthers (Theresas mom) speaking about the holidays without Theresa. It drives me crazy that Sam Parker had the freedom and pleasure of celebrating with his family, but Theresas family could not bear the thought of a Christmas, not knowing where she is. Surely he is free on borrowed time.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=1725

Here is a recent link to video of Claire Caruthers (Theresas mom) speaking about the holidays without Theresa. It drives me crazy that Sam Parker had the freedom and pleasure of celebrating with his family, but Theresas family could not bear the thought of a Christmas, not knowing where she is. Surely he is free on borrowed time.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=1725

And why can't we do anything more? Where are our roadblocks? It isn't that we don't want to help but something is always impeding.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back