Mayor Resigns, Claims Abduction By Satan Worshippers

I have to laugh. Looks like this guy abandoned his family and was just about to be found. What a ridiculous excuse!

Do we have a thread for a missing Don La Rose?

Can this world get any crazier? Dang, that truth serum messes people up every single time. So, he's the person who ran his own website although he didn't know it's him? Unbelievable.

On the Ken Williams Ministries web site, which was obviously written before this claim about being Don LaRose was made, it says this about the mayor of Centerton:

Before becoming Mayor, Ken spent 17 years with KURM Radio, a regional radio station heard from south of Fort Smith, Arkansas to Kansas City, and from Springfield, Missouri to west of Tulsa, Oklahoma. He served as both a news anchor and a talk show host. Prior to that Ken was the News Director for seven years at KAMO AM & FM.
http://kenwilliamsministries.org/9.html

How could people not know that Ken Williams wasn't a local radio personality?

okay, this story is not only a bunch of cr*p but it is also very confusing. It sure would be fun to try to do some sleuthing and figure it all out though...

okay, this story is not only a bunch of cr*p but it is also very confusing. It sure would be fun to try to do some sleuthing and figure it all out though...

Shall we? That guy is so slick I bet it would be difficult to dig stuff up. Then again he wasn't so bright running a website about himself. Well, rather his former self.

Is his lawyer Mark Geragos?

BWHAAA!!!! Too funny Linda!!! This must be the story Nova was telling me about. Somehow I managed to miss it....LOL

He doesn't appear to be the "brightest crayon in the box" does he?

So he's a bigamist as well then? Here's a man that went to a Bible College, and disappeared once. Said his memory was erased, and here he comes again? Nice to know he's catching up with the family. I'd be afraid of him myself.http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/212916

His stoy may be a load of caca, but it's just an excuse for someone who wanted to escape his responsibilities of husband and father. Unwanted though it is, he got his 15 minutes of fame.

1940 — Born in the Allentown suburb of Emmaus.
1949 — Moves with family to Cottage Avenue in Lancaster.
1958 — Graduates from Manheim Township High School.
1972 — Becomes pastor of First Baptist Church in Maine, N. Y.
Nov. 4, 1975 — Disappears, leaving wife and two daughters.
Feb. 12, 1976 — Found living under another name in Minneapolis, Minn.
1977 — Moves with family to Hammond, Ind., where he becomes pastor of a Baptist church.
June 9, 1980 — Vanishes again.
1986 — Remarries under the name Ken Williams
2001 — Appointed mayor of Centerton, Ark.
Tuesday — Admits he is the twice-vanished pastor after being confronted by newspaper reporters bearing photos of LaRose from 1978.

Nuts! Why did she take him back in the first place? Seems like when the going gets tough...this fellow just gets going on to something and someone else! What a loser!:loser: :loser: :loser:

He may as well have said it was aliens the first time and Satan did the second. Can the first, real wife sue his butt for back child support and a hefty spousal support? Is wife number two aware of the Satanic cult as well? People got some huge cachinkas I tell ya. Not once, but twice. Let alone he comes from Lancaster. Back then it was rural as all get out.

I started reading his website. It is sooo obviously written like a novel, he has worked very long and hard on his story,imo. I think he's hoping for his 15 minutes of fame. It's too bad that he had to do it this way, he probably could have been a very good fiction writer.

Seems like when the going gets tough...this fellow just gets going on to something and someone else! What a loser!:loser: :loser: :loser:

I agree! I have to say though that I would rather read stories about guys that just take off and get new lives/identities when they get sick of their families (because I believe that is what happened here not an abduction) rather than the ones that murder to get out of their marriages and responsibilities.

I agree! I have to say though that I would rather read stories about guys that just take off and get new lives/identities when they get sick of their families (because I believe that is what happened here not an abduction) rather than the ones that murder to get out of their marriages and responsibilities.

I agree with you a hundred percent:clap:

Do I have this straight? He's claiming ...

1. He was forced to abandon his family to protect them
2. Satanists got a hold of him while he was on the run and brainwashed him into forgetting who he was
3. He remarries and becomes mayor of a town
4. He sets up a website for his former missing identity
5. Someone injects him with truth serum
6. He was subjected to many years of shock treatments
7. He spontaneously remembers who he was after being outed for having a website about his former self

Does that cover it? :doh:

It sounds to me like he was smoking something he shouldnt of been.
What a nut:razz: :razz:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back