Where Is A Sex Offender To Go?

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Hold on to your hats. Richard Reynolds is a convicted sex offender. He was released in April, but the poor man had no place to go. The State provides housing for these guys. Unfortunately it's in an apartment complex where he's lving in close proximity to children. The DOC is doing an excellent job there I must say. I mean what the heck?http://kstp.com/article/stories/S264429.shtml?cat=5

I can think of a place for them to go. It's southward and hot. Scorching hot. And I ain't talking Florida.

I can think of a place for them to go. It's southward and hot. Scorching hot. And I ain't talking Florida.

No doubt they will wind up in that place, Janet. I absolutely believe that.

Let the governement buy them an isolated island, we'll drop ship food by plane to them, give them no supplies to build a raft...and no medical care. Hell isn't good enough for pedophiles.:furious:

The guy in the article needs to head for the trailer park in St. Pete FL which welcomes registered sex offenders. The owner helps them with financing to buy their trailer if they want to own one, after he helps them find employment, often in one of his business ventures.

Translation: But I want to live next to the school!!

Most communities have laws which limit how close to a school or day care center a sex offender can live. Personally, I don't like that law. That means they are out looking for other places to live. And I don't live near a school or daycare center. And I know many other people who don't either and some of them have young children. Which means offenders are looking to live near me. Which is why I laugh whenever I see where a sex offender is boohooing about not having any place to live. And I ain't telling where they can find to live.

A deserted island is a good idea. I think the north and south poles are relatively uninhabited.

I really could cear less if they have anywhere to go, I am talking pedophiles. My DH also had the idea of dropping them on an island and it sounds pretty good to me. Maybe we can drop them in the ocean and they can hope they make it to shore. Lets relocate some of the sharks around that island too, like the one in the witness protection program in Iraq:D .

Let the governement buy them an isolated island, we'll drop ship food by plane to them, give them no supplies to build a raft...and no medical care. Hell isn't good enough for pedophiles.:furious:

To my very dearest Bakerprune,:blowkiss:
Link to " Give them their own island" from last year;

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44211&highlight=island+for+offenders

I will resurface this thread in the Jury Room.

All of my Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Guess I'm not the only one who had the immediate mental response to this thread. "Where is a Sex Offender to Go?" Hell, of course, and the sooner, the better. (I'm talking hard-core types, not necessarily flashers, etc.)

Well he broke his parole because kids live in that apartment complex. Maybe every State should set it up where the convicted pedophiles are put in a complex like that. They broke their parole, and back to prison with ya. Only ya'd have to go after them within an hour because Lord knows as soon as they see a child they can't help themselves.

IMO where a sex offender goes after being sentanced for rape or molesting should not even be an issue b/c they should never walk out of jail at all. I am not sure why after raping a woman, molesting a child or mentally challneged person (on our states SOR there are tons convicted for "touching of a mentally defective or handicap") doesn't call for a life sentance. Life sentances would solve this issue pretty fast don't you think?
He is whining because "it is messed up" how they did him and he was set up. No, what is messed up is the fact that he sexually molested a child and has ruined the childs life and their families life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back