1362 users online (257 members and 1105 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Hedi Klum Got Machine Gun Breasts

How thrilling to know that on December 4th Victoria Secret will wow us with a commercial where one Heidi Klum yodels, and pretends her breasts are machine guns. Can we wait or what?http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4285634a5620.html

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Is she a Fembot?
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    How thrilling to know that on December 4th Victoria Secret will wow us with a commercial where one Heidi Klum yodels, and pretends her breasts are machine guns. Can we wait or what?http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4285634a5620.html
    The machine gun breasts remind me of some of Madonna's antics when she was younger, LOL, but yodeling? Gag.

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingJana View Post
    The machine gun breasts remind me of some of Madonna's antics when she was younger, LOL, but yodeling? Gag.
    Indeed. Madonna encouraged me to use my boobs as weapons. Yoda Lae He Hoooooo. Stay tuned for December 4th when we get to look at that commercial.

Okay, she might have machine gun breasts but she also is the host of one of my favorite shows, "Project Runway."

Quote Originally Posted by WendyElizabeth View Post
    Okay, she might have machine gun breasts but she also is the host of one of my favorite shows, "Project Runway."
    Welcome to WS, Wendy. I love that show, too!

You guys did click the link in the news article to bring up the video, right? I dunno, I think she's funny because she's not afraid to be silly. I think they took "out-takes" and put them together to make a commercial. That's what it looks like, but I think it wasn't a bad idea. I think she's empowered, and comfortable being herself.

Yay For Boobs

Kat, I didn't see the video. I'm waiting on the commercial. I wanna hate her for being so absolutely beautiful, but I can't. Hey, anything that empowers women then go for it. I weild my perky breasts all the time to empower myself. Pffttttttt, I'll buy that bra if it gets 'em up there. Go Heidi.

Er, watch the video, it *IS* the commercial. You're welcome....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I have to admit it's hilarious! It does look like out-takes. I can't believe she actually signed off on running it! On the other hand, at least now I know she has a personality! Most of the models I've know have been, well, VERY lacking in the personality department.